Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigeria - The Nnamdi Kanu Saga And Our Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria - The Nnamdi Kanu Saga And Our Future (374 Views)

Breaking News!!! Latest Pics Of The Nnamdi Kanu Of The Ijaws!!! / What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video / The Nnamdi Kanu In Isreal Is An Impostor The Real One Died In Ops Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria - The Nnamdi Kanu Saga And Our Future by FoxyFlow(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu made an appearance and the internet went agog. My friends, Jesse Ekoja and Itz Ojukwu went wild with analysis. My humble self waited for when he would address US from Israel. Should I say I was disappointed?

Well, I am! I am highly disappointed at everything he said. Heheheh! Calling people to boycott elections?! The same boycott he asked for and had us landing on the laps of Buhari o. Today he is asking for the same thing. He wants Buhari and APC to run us street again. Because the only people that would seat indoors are the South Easterners. The South-South guys, South-West and North (including all geo-political zones) won't seat at home. They will go outside to vote.

Now people are making analysis that Atiku would ride into power on the votes of the Igbos because restructuring is in the forefront of all he has promised. Now when those same people boycott elections, what do we have in the next 4 years? Yeah, your guess is as good as mine.

I don't want yáll to read me wrong. The political scenery of Nigeria is getting interesting by the day. We will still survive this tsunami that is coming but that won't be by boycotting elections.

I am hungry. My sister is jobless. My brother is being paid peanuts and no effort is being made to make his job permanent. Opportunities have closed up and a lot of people are now on the streets begging for money that isn't even there. Now, let me tell you, I don't want to go on being hungry. I don't want to go home and see the faces of my parents looking sullen because they are being owed. I don't want to put my bed outside where snakes and scorpions can harm me because there is no power supply. I want change, real change. Not the change where someone denies all the promises he made during elections.

People are losing jobs daily and none is getting created yet you tell us to boycott elections. You know the one that pushed me to the wall? (I was reading his speech fa with clean mind) When he made mention of his dog, Jack, that was killed and the others. He named his dog but those that died, paid the price with their blood did not get mentioned. Those people braved (well, to them) machine guns and APCs with just sticks and stones. What happened to them? They were buried with the Biafran flag. That was all. Nnamidi Kanu did not call them to remembrance. Heck, even the guy that poured water on his legs and lapped up same like a dog was forgotten.

Now I thought Nnamdi Kanu would resurface and pay his respects to these fallen heroes. Nah, all he remembered was his dog. Then he promised us hell.

Oh good God! What other hell do we need? Buhari is still president, is that not hell enough? Naira is still trading at 360/$ at the parallel market, isn't that hell enough? Kaduna South is boiling, is that not hell enough? What about Jos and other places? Now he is promising us hell from faraway Israel. Threatening a sovereign country with chaos while hiding in another country. SMHTINF (Shake my head till it nearly falls)

Let me put up a little reminder. Nnamdi Kanu denied his people. He doesn't recognize Nigeria because he isn't a citizen. He put those who stood by him during his trying times in a limelight of mockery. What about his father? Did he ask of him? And the men that stood as sureties? What is their place in his broadcast?

All he did was make points that would turn the stomach of an upright thinking man. Our job is to make Nigeria work again. Bring down chaos on our heads. One doesn't set his house on fire because a bush rat strolled in. Our job is to make sure that armed with our PVCs, we vote out every one that went to political offices to loot us dry.

The deaths, loss of jobs, dilapidated health centers and roads that are death traps should be our focus. How do we move from the politics of religion and ethnicity to a politics of National Interests and well-beings? Those are the questions that we should bother upon. They should guide us on our choice of candidates.

I for one, I will totally support anyone that has a blueprint to alleviate us out of this suffering. Someone that will give me food, not by buying my votes but putting structures down that will make me earn for myself. Someone that would not withhold the salary of my father for months and then turn around and do the unthinkable. I will vote for someone who has the interest of this country at heart.

I am a Nigerian and I believe things will work again. We will become the envy of the continent (we have lost that part. Even small Ghana oppresses us these days) and our democracy would be adopted by other nations.

Good afternoon... I am still hungry and a lot of youths too are hungry like me.

Don't LIKE my post if you did not read it and if you also don't have a meaninful contribution. Let me bemoan my fate alone.

By Joseph Success

1 Like

Re: Nigeria - The Nnamdi Kanu Saga And Our Future by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Noted!
Re: Nigeria - The Nnamdi Kanu Saga And Our Future by KANUISALIVE: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Op na MNK make you hungry?
Na MNK make your sister jobless
Na MNK de pay your brother peanuts

IPOB never voted for buhari nigerians did, so it the job of nigerians to vote who the like

Please stop blaming IPOB for your woes

IPOB is not compromisng they are boycotting the election let that sink to ya head

1 Like

Re: Nigeria - The Nnamdi Kanu Saga And Our Future by Ganzagangan: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Op, your title should be- Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu,yannnmmirrin gullibility and stupidity.
Re: Nigeria - The Nnamdi Kanu Saga And Our Future by FoxyFlow(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Op, your title should be- Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu,yannnmmirrin gullibility and stupidity.

That would make me lost focus of the message. In as much as you have your own reservations about the Igbo people, please desist from referring to them as yamiri or whatever coinage. That name was given birth to during the Civil War. We should stop using names that would remind us of wounds that never truly healed. Instead we should try to create avenue where history concerning us would be taught in school without bias. I believe when this is done, hatchets that refused to go away will naturally bury themselve.

(1) (Reply)

(times Of Israel) Nigerian Separatist Leader Admits He’s In Israel / Benin Republic People Welcomed Buhari With Singing - Video / Ethiopian President Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.