Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby (94303 Views)

Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / CCTV Catches 2 Women Who Stole Intimacy Gadgets From Australian Adult Shop / Cctv Catches Teenager Stealing For Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Ritzy10(f): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
A mother has vowed not to leave her infant son with anyone again after a hidden camera caught her nanny maltreating her 7-month-old son.

Didi Horsefall said her son was rapidly losing weight and they had no idea the maid was eating his food. She also alleged that a video caught the maid kicking the boy and slapping him.
Not only that, the maid is said to have left the baby with the gateman a number of times while she brought her boyfriend into the house for sex.

The mother said she is not willing to release the video because her son's face was visible in it. She said watching the video left her depressed for days and she can now trust only her sister with her child. When her sister isn't available, she said she will carry the child with her anywhere, be it school, work, or wherever.

Read her story below

The story of my life again....
My son nanny almst killed my boy slowly
I wud hv posted the vid the camera caught her bt bc my son is involve
I wish i can so you see her maltreating my boy.
Staving him of food,and eating my son's food
The weight my boy has is frm birth bc if its food i spend 26k mking sure he eat well.
Not knowing d crazy girl eats my son food n stave ds little boy dtz jst 7 mnths old
My hrt was broken into pieces aft watching d vid, seeing my son been maltreated in such manner
Hv never been bad to her, those dt knw me knws me pretty well, hv never ever been rude or bad
D love i hv fr my boy, i transfer it 2 her,i care fr her like my own daughter bt yet
My people no matter hw kind u r person wer wan do u go still do u.
She kicked my boy while he was trying 2 crawl, leaving d boy 2 cry helplessly ,d little man jst needed a cuddle 2 put him 2 sleep
In d vid she was slapping my son, hitting him.
I couldnt believe my eyes

I hv learnt my lesson, weda am going 2 work, sch or wt eva i cn never ever leave my boy 2 anyone
Xcept my sis Deborah Essien outside her i said no 1 else.
Watching d bully depressed me fr 3days now i cnt gt over it.
I need a psychologist please help me befr i kill someone or hurt mysef.
How can someone be ds wicked
Hitting my son, staving him of his food i spend my hard earn money 2 buy fr him ,my boy was dying slowly
Hving sex wt her bf in my house whn m away n giving my security my son to carry while she was busy holding prick.
If d is anyting i love so much in ds world is my son n my shuga.
I feel so hurt right now.
I provide evyting fr her pls jst hold my boy fr me she bully him kick him, stave him, slap him, hit him
No human sympathy �.
Pray for my boy pls.
E effect is 2 much on him
Xcept hv been bad 2 her, hv stave her food if not heaven will stave her
D will maltreat her children , d will b useless
If m ever bad or rude 2 her, she will be free bt if am not
God will judge her.
I wud hv taken her 2 police station
But let God deal wt her
I provide everything for her
i was even abt to increase her salary by 50percent not knowing my boy is in pains.

His body us shaking bc of lack of food
Let God b d judge n she will never go unpunished xcept am bad 2 her
Xcept i bully her d way she bully my son.
A boy of 7months is total wickedness.
Tnks to pastor Chris Nwala n my colleague n frnds fr d care love and support d gv 2 my son.
I appreciate u all
God bless u

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-narrates-how-her-nanny-almost-killed-her-infant-son-by-having-sex-with-him/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good for you. Lesson learnt in a hard way.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by BruncleZuma: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
angry angry angry angry
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Biglittlelois(f): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Stories like this crushes my soul, how can a female be wicked to a child?? how i actually watched a video of a maid stepping on a child with her two feet, i was crying like it was my child, i'd never have a maid, i'd take care of my kids myself, i dont care if i suffer embarassed

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by pacificman: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
video or we dont believe

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Banyourdestiny: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jesu
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by nawtyme: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chai. So security man would take care of the baby while she is been taken care of by her boyfriend.

The security man is a foolish person for not collecting his own share. Now she would be sent away just like that grin grin

Such a funny story. Madam please show us the video so we can judge by ourselves grin grin

29 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by sweetkev(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please a link to the video will help. Thank you wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by MolarT(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Where video naaa
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by lolaxavier(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chai

2 Shares

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by hotplate: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians too like explanation show us video

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
When she's not ready to release the sex video why is she disturbing our peace.

Am very disappointed I opened this thread embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by rupayam: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
iMAGINE
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by emeijeh(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Corn beef konji na baskard grin

So because your son is involved, you don't want to show us the video?!

MADAM, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE OUR COMMUNICATIONS MINISTER

10 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Cumtroller: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
The CCTV was able to get a clear picture of the evil maid.

As I suspected, na them!!!! Registered Sex Offenders

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Lincoln275(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Video of the event or we declare this news as fake...

If you rushed into the thread hoping to see a video let's gather here for a selfie

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by collinsJn(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sad Ish
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Post the vid jor. Lets see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by hisgrace090: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
For your safety, Say no to house maid!
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by ComeAndobo: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sad story, but where the video?

She also repeats herself multiple times in the Facebook post. Maybe she stammers

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by autotrader014(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
kingdavidyakson:
Good for you. Lesson learnt in a hard way.

When adults are talking, kids should keep quiet.. You think its easy looking after kids while working? undecided

8 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by nabegibeg: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ritzy10:
A mother has vowed not to leave her infant son with anyone again after a hidden camera caught her nanny maltreating her 7-month-old son.

Didi Horsefall said her son was rapidly losing weight and they had no idea the maid was eating his food. She also alleged that a video caught the maid kicking the boy and slapping him.
Not only that, the maid is said to have left the baby with the gateman a number of times while she brought her boyfriend into the house for sex.

The mother said she is not willing to release the video because her son's face was visible in it. She said watching the video left her depressed for days and she can now trust only her sister with her child. When her sister isn't available, she said she will carry the child with her anywhere, be it school, work, or wherever.

Read her story below

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-narrates-how-her-nanny-almost-killed-her-infant-son-by-having-sex-with-him/

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by kokoye(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
No one can take care of your child like you..including your sister.

Don't let Nigerians bulling you into getting married having kids. If you arent ready, get rid of the pregnancy!

I know most people wont listen...oh well

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by nabegibeg: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Post the vid jor. Lets see.

You are sick angry

1 Like

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Hamilton1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Afonjas nd Crime ar lik 5&6

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by ezicospot(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin
pacificman:
video or we dont believe
Re: CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby by Darksider131: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Post the video and censor your boy face.... seeing is believing

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.