Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Am Not About To Get Married To Any Fellow Actor- Toyin Abraham Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not About To Get Married To Any Fellow Actor- Toyin Abraham Says (312 Views)

I vowed not to get married to an actor- Toyin Abraham / Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant / Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not About To Get Married To Any Fellow Actor- Toyin Abraham Says by shemzy99(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has disclosed that she’s not about to get married to anybody in the Nigerian movie industry.

Toyin Abraham made this known via her Instagram account on Monday 22nd of October, 2018, sending out her rebuttal to the rumour that she’s about to get married to a fellow colleague.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/i-am-not-about-to-get-married-to-any-fellow-actor-toyin-abraham-says/
Re: I Am Not About To Get Married To Any Fellow Actor- Toyin Abraham Says by rupayam: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
WELCOME

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of Supremacy: Davido’s Crew Members Fight Dirty On Social Media / Paris Jackson Out / Today Google Remembers Christy Essien-igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.