Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police (21227 Views)

Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by breakeven: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
This IG always take Nigerians for fools. I don't blame him but Buhari who is still keeping him despite the trash he does.
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by biomedics(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
This government will go down in history as the worst in Nigeria.
Daft men in high places.

Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by contigiency(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari style.... I'm not aware.......

When poo hit fan....!

When Mama Peace called him Brain-dead in 2014 lots of zombies cried their asss out...! But today Buhari has proved her right.

Uneducated he goat. was it buhari that said he was not aware? so because buhari is the president, he should take responsibility for even people fighting in the streets? or is it just for stupid and unimportant likes and shares you are expecting that propells some of you to drop buhari's name at every discussion? Then get ready to blame him the day your Doctor will tell you that you can't make your wife pregnant, so that you will receive more of the likes and shares.
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
contigiency:

Uneducated he goat. was it buhari that said he was not aware? so because buhari is the president, he should take responsibility for even people fighting in the streets? or is it just for stupid and unimportant likes and shares you are expecting that propells some of you to drop buhari's name at every discussion? Then get ready to blame him the day your Doctor will tell you that you can't make your wife pregnant, so that you will receive more of the likes and shares.

Calm down.....! Buhari is not aware of this ya comment too.

Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by SirChime(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
MeanChris:
By Chinedu Asadu

https://www.thecable.ng/we-are-not-aware-that-our-men-accompanied-suspended-nhis-es-to-office-say-police/amp
New normal. In the steps of their Lord and savior Bubu Who knows nothing as long as plans have gone south.
Shame on you zombies for the mess of 2015.
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nbote:
Lolzzz.. Dis Nigerian Police no get shame... Are those men in vigilante uniform or boys scout uniforms?
no we av rogue agents...Diz is Africa's Marvel studio. �
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by Emassive(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
I want to believe you didn't mean what you just posted...lol. We should blame who for this silly reoccurring theme of police working again the law or aiding a suspected criminal?
Ehiscotch:
It really is kinda disturbing how everybody above me is acting like this is something new in Nigeria. Heck! With the right price you can hire any security or military outfit in this country since before (sic) 1999.

We have to stop making this seem like an APC thing because there is no end to this and it would continue in successive governments until something drastic is done.

Yes, the hate for this government is astronomical but this is not peculiar to them.

The NPF has to stop all this ridiculous situations from happening and should take decisive actions against erring officers.
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by sugarmarine4luv(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
efe okposio means heavy rain that is causing flood and disaster. efe you are acting according to your name
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by vineyardfarms: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
MeanChris:
By Chinedu Asadu

https://www.thecable.ng/we-are-not-aware-that-our-men-accompanied-suspended-nhis-es-to-office-say-police/amp
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE POLICE WOULD SUBJECT ITS SELF TO SUCH LOWEST EBB IN DIFFENDING QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER UNDER SUSPENTION? THE MAN HAS BEEN SUSPENDED BY A HIGHER AUTHORITY YET THE POLICE PROVIDING HIM WITH SECURITY TO THE OFFICE? THAT ONLY THE PRESIDENT CAN HIRE AND FIRE HIM? WHAT CURRUPTION IS APC GOVT. FIGHTING? MAINA GATE? IDP CAMP GATE? IKOYI GATE? KANO VIDEO GATE? WHERE WILL MR PRESIDENT DRAW THE LINE? HOW MANY PRESIDENT RULLING NIGERIA? I DON'T GET IT FELLOW NIGERIAN ! ! !

Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by arrestdarrester: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Very soon somebori go ask APC apologists "who is Nigeria's president"? And somebori will hear "We are not aware"
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by odudueffiom(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2018
our p.v.c.....the way out.... a common sec more powerfull than the governing board. ....
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by emmyN(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2018
They keep insulting us a rubbing it on our face undecided
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by klax(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
I'm not blaming the police I blame Buhari and apc govt because they always denies everything they are never aware of anything in fact apc govt are not aware Nigeria flag is green white green colour.

It's apc member I have seen that denied his mother because of party and he was not aware the woman in question was his real mother since he joined apc.

Buhari lies, apc as a whole lies even they have turned Nigeria to a liar nation because everybody lies now. I can't wait for general election apc must go down.
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by exlink10(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
chai

in the voice of Hala gorani of CNN

This country is gone
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by signeddocuments: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
y ago, 21 tweets, 4 min read 381 views

Embed
Adeyanju Deji ��
@adeyanjudeji
Follow Read on Twitter
Subscribe Read later Archive
Good morning Nigerians.
I never thought a day will come when I will have to agree with any decision Buhari has taken. On the NHIS thing, I regretfully have to admit that he was right.

We had all condemned the reinstatement of the NHIS Boss who was accused of corruption.
THREAD
NHIS started functioning in 2005.
It’s 13yrs old this year.
NHIS covers 3million Nigerians. It’s about Health Care but because of corruption, the agency has not performed well. Politicians turned NHIS into an ATM.

Let me explain
HMOs -Health Maintenance ORG’s all private companies owned by politicians are the real problem of NHIS. They are middle men between NHIS and the hospitals. They have so enthroned corruption to another level in the place.
The HMOs receive money from NHIS on behalf of the people to pay hospitals so that Nigerians on the NHIS scheme can enjoy medical services but they refuse to pay the hospitals and corner the money. NHIS gives the HMOs 3 months in advance to pay hospitals but they were not paying.
What they do with the NHIS money:
A. They fix it in banks to accrue interest.
B. They buy forex And do trading with it.
C. They take loans using it as collateral. When banks know you are getting massive funds from NHIS, they give you 10 times the amount in your account.
So instead of the HMOs to pay the hospitals as agreed on time, they are heavily indebted to all hospitals nationwide. Crippling healthcare services nationwide. They owe National hospital alone N400million.
It’s a major cartel.
There are 57 HMOs. They are the cartel at NHIS. They work hand in hand with every Minister of Health, Board Members, the Executive Secretary(EX) & politicians in government to run the place to the ground.

Apparently this new EX refused to play ball & they declared war on him.
Someone early this year contacted me from NHIS that the EX is destroying the agency, etc and that they were appealing to my organization to come to their rescue. I told him I needed to do my Due diligence but I never did. We all joined later to crucify the man.
So just last week I coincidently ran into a friend that works at NHIS and he started briefing me of all the dirty things going on there. It’s really depressing. The things I heard made me wonder if this country can ever be great.

I will explain all that is going on there.
So this EX appointed by Buhari came and found out that there was massive corruption going on at NHIS & he wanted to stop it but the cartel “HMOs” declared war on him. The HMOs said he can’t stop the norm & teamed up with politicians in Buhari’s government to start fighting him.
The HMOs got the support of the Board Chairman of NHIS and other members of the Board who are all politicians. Got the support of the Minister of Health & other politicians. What was the crime of this EX guy? He wanted to block where politicians are eating.
The issue they had with the EX guys were:

They were not paying hospitals.
Many of their licenses had expired since 2013 & he was asking then to renew before they get disbursements of money, etc.
One of the conditions the EX guy gave was that every HMOS must go to the hospitals to get a letter of non indebtedness signed by the CMD before they will get funds from the agency.

The hospitals were happy with the new development but HMOs were unhappy.
The NHIS is so strategically important to Nigerians. In a working country, every citizen should be captured in the scheme. NHIS pays Federal, State & even private hospitals through HMOs. Nigerians on the scheme are the main beneficiaries.
Many workers are on the scheme. NHIS also pay Military & Police hospitals nationwide. The police alone have over 800k officers and their dependents on the scheme.
The ministry of health and politicians are the number 1 problem of NHIS in Nigeria. They use NHIS as an ATM. Because the EX guy stopped them, he was suspended on allegations of corruption which many of us believed because of media trial. EFCC then investigated him.
The reason he was reinstated was because EFCC did not find him wanting according to my friend that works there. He said after his reinstatement, the EX guy became more tough on the HMOs and the Board & the Minister began to plot his removal again.
The EX guy was just suspended again on the eve of delisting many unqualified HMOS. A Pre-emptive move by the NHIS Board & the Minister. The union is also on the payroll of the HMOs.

The HMOs are the real cartel at NHIS.
HMOs were angry that the EX instituted a forensic audit of NHIS finances. Audit discovered that N46billion of NHIS money were stashed in different banks. These are people’s money ooo. The HMOs say the EX is using EFCC, CBN, AG, Accountant General & Asset Recovery to fight them.
Our national & State hospitals are under funded and many of them survive on the NHIS money. For instance, FMC Asaba got only about N18million from the budget last year & they require over N10million to power the hospital with diesel. So how will they survive without NHIS funding?
So if the HMOs take money from NHIS and refuse to give the hospitals, they are destroying our health sector. The Union, the Board and the Ministry of Health should stop the rubbish they are doing to cripple our health sector.

We @ConcernedNIG will come into this matter fully.
Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by litaninja(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2018
The top brass of the police needs to be fired, seeing as they have not been aware of any of the atrocities the rank and file have been comitting recently....
If they are not aware, what are they paid to do? Who is in charge of the men?

Fire them all.

Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by Justinah4real(f): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2018
contigiency:

Re: We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police by olajide8(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
What are all these lies in this country sef? You didn't send your men- yet they were there- what is all this rubbish in nigeria? One day is one day - people would open their mouth to talk and thunder would strike them to death- because they want to lie

Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57