Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis (32884 Views)

IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by chineloSA(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
neolboy:
The day you became a celebrity your life became a public opinion so stop displaying your life on the gram

True and she was the one dishing marriage and relationship advice, left, right and centre.

She opened a blog and now she wants us to mind our businesses��For the how?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by carlos1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
9jaAmerican:
You and your husband would have been irrelevant had Nigerians minded there business. You guys practically lived your life on social media, acting like y'all will die if no one gave you attention.

When the going was good y'all posted pics of vacations from all over the world clamouring for likes all over the instagram, now e don red for una you want the same people whose attention you desperately needed then to mind there business? Clowns!!

I remember in one post like that when you were virtually naked and someone on your instagram told you to dress like a married woman that you were, your husband's reply that day was for the person to me ND his or her business now you don jam big god and left his sorry asss now he's whinning around like a bitchh asss Negro. On that note I say you both can go fuk yourselves.

Please take it easy on me, Am the one reading this and not Sonia or Ik Ogbonna
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by BonkoINC: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Na why she dey gbagaun any how abi
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2018
Well her message is 100% correct.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by joepepsy(m): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2018
You fine small... kiss
sinaj:
Was so proud of Femi Kuti
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by sinaj(f): 1:03am On Oct 23, 2018
joepepsy:
You fine small... kiss
lol
Thank you small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by joepepsy(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Are you still awake? What's the time in naija?
sinaj:
lol
Thank you small
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by linearity: 2:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Who is she?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Fitbillionairep: 3:30am On Oct 23, 2018
omg , i swear this girl is an olosho and a gold digger. i told ik this as someone that likes him and hate what he will soon be going through and the bastard blocked me everywhere and stopped talking to me. this is s bitch that will Bleep any rich nigerian she lays pussy on. i have told him to limit the way she interacts with naija guys. now he is dancing to the music. this is an olosho that will proudly write how she loves money so much and loves to be spoilt. man what the Bleep do u expect? if not that i am not into eastern europeans because i find them disgusting like nigerian girls, me sef for don mark my share. be wise next time. when u marry a foreigner, one of the terms must be that she must not use social media to interract with nigerians.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Fitbillionairep: 3:57am On Oct 23, 2018
9jaAmerican:
You and your husband would have been irrelevant had Nigerians minded there business. You guys practically lived your life on social media, acting like y'all will die if no one gave you attention.

When the going was good y'all posted pics of vacations from all over the world clamouring for likes all over the instagram, now e don red for una you want the same people whose attention you desperately needed then to mind there business? Clowns!!

I remember in one post like that when you were virtually naked and someone on your instagram told you to dress like a married woman that you were, your husband's reply that day was for the person to me ND his or her business now you don jam big god and left his sorry asss now he's whinning around like a bitchh asss Negro. On that note I say you both can go fuk yourselves.
i knew it will happen. ik was too stupid to be allowing her do all that shit on instagram. money he no get and he dey expose am to all these politicians wey go use millions scatter her brain. i hate brainless dudes like him. i knew that bitch was a gold digger. she just used him to gain entrance into nigeria knowing that she will jam a better maga here

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by no1madman(m): 4:15am On Oct 23, 2018
[img][/img]okkk

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Gracielove(f): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Seriously people should start learning how to mind their own business.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by klax(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Ogbonna I no tell you when you go carry Colombia or Argentina woman dey form up and down say your messy day dey load?

Pikin wey talk say elder mouth dey smell hin go sabi wella wen the time come.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

i knew it will happen. ik was too stupid to be allowing her do all that shit on instagram. money he no get and he dey expose am to all these politicians wey go use millions scatter her brain. i hate brainless dudes like him. i knew that bitch was a gold digger. she just used him to gain entrance into nigeria knowing that she will jam a better maga here
God bless you jare. Every guy man knows that the girl was posting those seductive pics to attract a bigger fish. That Ik guy was just too naive and blind.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2018
carlos1:

Please take it easy on me, Am the one reading this and not Sonia or Ik Ogbonna
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
she can't even spell other

You sef follow see am?? grin cheesy grin
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by DavidEsq(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...their...Instagram...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Mysselff2: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2018
OLOSHO
It's not me that called her OLOSO o, it was IK Ogbonna ( the "husband" who called her my personal olosho sometime ago. So I call her again OLOSHO
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Fitbillionairep: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2018
9jaAmerican:
God bless you jare. Every guy man knows that the girl was posting those seductive pics to attract a bigger fish. That Ik guy was just too naive and blind.
atimes she go even post and clearly state there say she like to be spoilt with cash. she even post shit like love is good but cash is what makes it fun. the brainless fool with him big head go just dey there like mumu. i just saw her wearing a rolex. the ik i know cannot afford that. my annoyance is that i dont expect a typical naija guy to be this stupud

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

atimes she go even post and clearly state there say she like to be spoilt with cash. she even post shit like love is good but cash is what makes it fun. the brainless fool with him big head go just dey there like mumu. i just saw her wearing a rolex. the ik i know cannot afford that. my annoyance is that i dont expect a typical naija guy to be this stupud
I swear you and I are made from the same cloth! Our thinking too alike. Serves that fool right!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by milaso: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
life of a celeb
good or bad people must talk ad nothing u can do abt it
so all this u are saying nw does'nt count undecided undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by Fitbillionairep: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2018
from the way she sounds, u can easily tell that she is an experienced gold digger. she don see wetin pass this one na. its like calling a girl that once worked in an ashawo quarters and ashawo. e no go move am na cos them don call her ashawo tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions / Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.