Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics (43387 Views)

Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by emperorblog(m): 2:37am On Oct 23, 2018
see as dey disfigure his forehead
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Fitbillionairep: 3:37am On Oct 23, 2018
i have travelled far and wide. any country that wants to be better should never allow nigerians to come settle there. these bastards will destroy your country once they come in. soon, they will export cultism to these peaceful countries same way they have exported yahoo yahoo. if you doubt me, go to malaysia, go to kenya, go to china, go to thailand, go to south africa etc etc. they have destroyed these countries. countries like singapore and australia that makes it difficult for these peasants to come in are still enjoying everything a real country should enjoy. if you love your country, never allow nigerians to enter. they can ome and visit, but never allow them settle there. just imagine how they have now carried cultism to other countries

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Fitbillionairep: 3:53am On Oct 23, 2018
koolaid87:
Flatinnos are bastards

They are the reason behind xenophobic attack in South Africa, they are the reason for proliferation of drugs in Asian countries.

They are prone to be intoxicated by money, they have no self control

Go to any advance country and see their women asking if you're Igbo or other tribe before they can relate with you

Give them their nation, biko. Let them go
i dey tell you o. they should just ban these idiots from travelling out. they have destroyed the reputation of nigerians everywhere. they keep screaming about xenophobia in south africa and forget that they are the ones that asked for it. u dont step on a dogs tail and expect it not to bark
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by OsuMustGo: 4:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Baroba:

Far better than exporting your skull mining to Accra..idiiot
Hehe
This one is mistaken me for his father o

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Bawofss(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Dat was a movie scene.......
Nollywood can act for Africa
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2018
People should always do proper research b4 posting stuffs publicly.. Based on who i be, its clear this is just some confra fools fighting themselves. Most likely dues matter or something close. Ghanaians had nothing to do with it... Na dem dem undecided

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Spain007(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man was left seriously injured following a clash with some guys at a drinking joint in Ghana on Sunday (yesterday). 

It was gathered that pandemonium broke out at a popular joint called C Tee Lounge popularly known as Nigerian Bar in Accra, Ghana. following a heated disagreement.

It was reported that one of the guys at the bar collected the phone of the Nigerian man and he went to retaliate before the fight broke out at the bar. 

The Nigerian man was beaten and brutalised as they unidentified guys wrecked havoc in the bar and destroyed it in the process. 

The injured young man was rushed to the hospital for treatment after the fight.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/pandemonium-as-fight-breaks-out-at-a-poplar-nigerian-bar-in-ghana.html

After d heavy blood loss u still gather strength to do selfie...7 live things u got.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by deebrownneymar: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Cult members kill una self
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by MrI2015(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Nzuzuism
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Awaja(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
And he's taking selfie with such wound? Nigerians should stop wrecking our image up,& to those tribal bigots,shelve your nepotic disposition for your kindredz.
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by kullozone(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Dey there dey snap picture till your blood finish, make you kon die like native fowl.

mumusmiley
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by MistarT(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
phorget:

The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence taketh it by force. Don't pray against it please only ask for the strenght to survive it that's all...taink u.
spiritual violence my brother not physical violence Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2018
i have travelled far and wide. any country that wants to be better should never allow nigerians to come settle there. these bastards will destroy your country once they come in. soon, they will export cultism to these peaceful countries same way they have exported yahoo yahoo
Are you saying that all Nigerians are bad?
if you doubt me, go to malaysia, go to kenya, go to china, go to thailand, go to south africa etc etc. they have destroyed these countries. countries like singapore and australia that makes it difficult for these peasants to come in are still enjoying everything a real country should enjoy.
The above countries are what they are best they allowed it not because Nigerians did.
if you love your country, never allow nigerians to enter. they can ome and visit, but never allow them settle there. just imagine how they have now carried cultism to other countries
There is no country without bad eggs
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by phorget(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
MistarT:
spiritual violence my brother not physical violence Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"... the spiritual controls the physical. If you are only strong spiritually then the physical might overrun you.
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by jadams: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Xander85:

Seems your sick of the Igbos already!?

I have good news for you; join the Biafra bid for secession, and you can be rid of those 'pesky' Igbos who but for them, your 'one Nigeria' would have had a spotless reputation both at home and abroad! wink

ndi ara
have you joined ipob already ?
I am sure your coward leader, nnamdi kanu will gladly accept you. after all he values his dog more than you.
oloriburuku omo ibo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS / Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.