Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. (931 Views)

Join NYSC Batch 'A' Group For Updates / List And Names Of SCAMMERS / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fellow Nlers,

There is a group of guys on the prowl now. They go by the name IML FasTrack.

They are touting the same strategy that charlattans used in ruining the Swiss-Gold.en business in Nigeria. From all indications they appear to be the same syndicate behind this new scam.

The bait they use is that when you join with $40 they will trade 4ex on your behalf. They claim to have a group of master traders in the US. They are also impersonating one Dr Kenny Thomas......a supposedly renowned 4ex trader who is close to Donald Trump.

The bait gets even more juicy. They tell you when you join you will no longer need to pay the monthly subscription on IML. They also say that in five months your ROI on your $40 investment will be $5000. Seriously, there is no human on earth that can possibly turn $40 to $5000 in barely five months of trading.

IML is in no way affiliated to this scam. IML is a Fore.x Educational Platform and a FinTech SaaS provider. They have several trading softwares they have designed to scan the market for potential trades that you can take at your own discretion. They also have a team of seasoned professional traders whos only job is to train you on strategies and analyze the market. They also trade live from time to time so that you can take their calls along with them if you so wish. There are several softwares such as the Harmonic Scanner, GoldCup, Webanalyzer, SwipeTrades, SwipeCoin, and even IML TV. All these are the tools that traders use to facilitate pinpoint trading. That is what you pay monthly subscription for.

IML WILL NEVER EVER TRADE ON YOUR BEHALF. The product AutoTrader is a very old IML product that has long being discontinued.

If you wish to join IML, find a legitimate IML Business Owner. I am one(08171376796). DO NOT.......I repeat......DO NOT JOIN ANY GROUP THAT CLAIMS TO TRADE ON YOUR BEHALF. This is totally against IMLs mode of operation.

IML Does not endorse any such bodies as IML FastTrack. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the IML Platform and how it works before investing your money into any scheme. You are responsible for all wins or losses you might incure. Think and act responsibly. Do not let greed and the lure of easy money fool you.

REMEMBER THE SWISS GOLD.EN SAGA

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If anybody is contemplating joining IML and has been getting some funny offers that you are unsure of, you can contact me on 08171376796. I will clarify everything you need to know about a REAL IML business.

IML is a legitimate platform. Do not let this charlatans ruin a good thing.

Again.........YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If you fall prey, dont come back and say IML scammed you oooooo. Na you by yourself carry neck enter barbwire.

.................Fly wey no dey hear word na e dey follow dead body enter ground.

Please mods, kindly push to front page. Someone may be saved from losing his money.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
More Screenshots

Re: Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
IML FastTrack is not part of IML.

Do not fall prey. This guys are smart.

BEWARE........IML WILL NOT TRADE ON YOUR BEHALF

A Legitimate IML Mastertrader will not trade on your behalf. He doesn't have to.

Re: Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Be Careful

Re: Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
CAVEAT EMPTOR

Re: Scam Alert!!!! A Group Of Scammers Posing As Master Fore.x Traders From The Us. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is as far as my chat went.

I was kicked out of the group because I was killing their groove.

They have been bombarding my whatsapp inbox with hate speech and SUBS

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? / Fascinator Training / What Can I Do With 1k Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.