Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt (92718 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Moet Abebe Flashes Side Boobs In New Bikini Photos / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by SirLakes: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
SoNature:
Simi is talented but ugly

You wey fine....we don c you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by naijjaman(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:
We talking about real boobs, you talking about pimple boobs.

Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Tonimordred(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
dazzlingd:

I get angry when my girl rocks my shirts, I wud be afraid her boo.bs will tear them off or expand them
cossy
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Officialemmyd(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Where is d boobs she's flashing sef cos i dinnur see anytin ooo.... nd bsids i cannur see her wearin shirt bt singlet abi na only me dey see am ?
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by efighter: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:

This is hate speech. It can cause depression to the subject involved.

1 Like

Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by naturefellow(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
If their leg never bend go east, pic no complete.
grin
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by emperorblog(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
waw very sexy
short and beautiful

let help you pay your supplier in China from Nigeria #58 per yuan
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by benedictac(f): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
is this the only thing all these celebrities. have to offer?
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
sinaj:
Guilty as charged tongue
sinaj ...I knew u wuld be guilty tho..y not come to my place so u can take my hoodie while I take ur ass undecided
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Biingoo: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Boyfriend at 30? All these evening newspapers though! Victorian syndrome! lmao
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by victorian(f): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Boyfriend at 30? All these evening newspapers though! Victorian syndrome! lmao

cool tongue
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
1miccza:

You don smell her mouth before??
she was my classmate in secondary school
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by boxypane(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Aunty Simi and rags day sha!!!
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Hoodbilonia: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
walk tha fuc out
bich
sip the fuc down.

wild the fuc out
blast that fuc out.
smoke deh fuc out
drink the hell out.
ooh we..dady chi chi cho
just met this bich a week ago

raps from songs of that year
redman and methodman
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by JoseRaji(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
dazzlingd:

I get angry when my girl rocks my shirts, I wud be afraid her boo.bs will tear them off or expand them

This reason self. I doubt you even have babe to start with. Which kind reason be this?

Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by dazzlingd(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
JoseRaji:

This reason self. I doubt you even have babe to start with. Which kind reason be this?

She knows how to convert my shirts to hers, most especially my T shirts, once she wears dem, they expand..
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Babaj02: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
His trouser and canvass is our own too
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Azam101: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Singlet or shirt?
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by GermanPoison(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:
guy why na u too ash abeg take am easy on the girl
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Luchiana1(f): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Be Encouraged click-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Homoflexy: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2018
cool
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by 1miccza: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she was my classmate in secondary school

Wow don't you think she must have worked on it or something??
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Shhhh01(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2018
iGISTMORE:
She said his shirt is their shirt, lol. Adekunle Gold Even shared one of the photo, The one below!

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/singer-simi-flashes-side-boobs-steps-boyfriends-shirt-photo

this simi does not have one atom of dress sense.
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by phemziekay09(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
iGISTMORE:
She said his shirt is their shirt, lol. Adekunle Gold Even shared one of the photo, The one below!

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/singer-simi-flashes-side-boobs

where is it??
Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by Gallantchrist(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamD18:

Lwkm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by festusparkz419(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018

Re: Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt by enemyofprogress: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
1miccza:

Wow don't you think she must have worked on it or something??
in that case she must have drank raw acid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.