Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist (18536 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Calls Out The Catholic Church At Her Mother's Funeral Mass / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by googlepikins: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2018
O biakwa ozo

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmmmmm.... that's a country where freedom of speech is allowed

here Buhari promises freedom before speech especially when you criticizes his administration but after it, he will call it hate speech

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by IGBOELI: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Gmail Sign Up – Create Gmail Account | Google Accounts https://tecafrik.com/gmail-sign-up-create-gmail-account-google-accounts/
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Come and criticise Nigeria leaders not USA.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Daeylar(f): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2018
googlepikins:
O biakwa ozo

LOL!!!!! grin grin grin

What Chimamanda has done to people eh grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
flyca:
This lady needs to take a chill-pill

She only likes being African outside Africa
She likes Africa so much yet she married a white.
Is her daughter bearing an African name
Is she speaking Igbo?
Does she live in the Africa she “loves” so much?
How many days in a year does she come around sef.

She is “de-Africanizing” her generation yet she claims she loves Africa so much.

Same way with her “feminism” mantra. She does everything differently from what she's preaching

If they don't like you, or if you don't like them, get your black arz out of there and come back! I don't really like this idea of constantly antagonizing the people you live with.
married a 9ja man
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by exlink10(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
everytime, feminism

hmmmm

oh

It seems this lady and all clamoring for equal right for both male and female don't understand the bible. Or don't they believe in Christ?

The original purpose for women is to be a helper to men not their equals. This is the singular reason why marriages fail this days - women just want to be an associate to their husband instead the helper.

na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Kingstanding: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2018
cooldipo:
We are all racist!

I always want the black man to win a boxing match no matter how good the white man is sad
. For my country Nigeria how do we treat one another? Yoruba's call Igbo's sort's of names,Igbo call Yoruba's too and same to Hausa. Is that not more than racist. If white peoples are racist the best thing for her is to leave their country.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2018
This deceit of a woman is beginning to bite more than she can chew.....

History will remember a useless IBO woman calling an American first lady racist.

This is how they go outside and tarnish every chance others might have making it abroad because of their stupid, careless and reckless comments and actions.

This useless feminist will not know she is an ordinary black woman with no say in America.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by cooldipo(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Kingstanding:
. For my country Nigeria how do we treat one another? Yoruba's call Igbo's sort's of names,Igbo call Yoruba's too and same to Hausa. Is that not more than racist. If white peoples are racist the best thing for her is to leave their country.

That is another good angle to it jare
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Gecoz: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Go school you no gree go.. Wakanda english isdiz?

KOLLYPROF:
Why Melania won't be a racist when her husband was
Don't you know it's the same blood runs through them

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by carterV: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2018
We neva finish the wahala with Isreal...

We don dey enter the US..
Wahala burst cry..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2018
flyca:
This lady needs to take a chill-pill. Ojini di? angry

Is her daughter bearing an African name?
Is she speaking Igbo?

She is gradually and consistently “de-Africanizing” her generation yet she claims she loves Africa so much.

Same way with her “feminism” mantra. She does everything differently from what she's preaching

If they don't like you, or if you don't like them, get your black arz out of there and come back! I don't really like this idea of constantly antagonizing the people you live with.

What's that@bolded

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Evangkatsoulis: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2018
flyca:

Is she speaking Igbo?

She is gradually and consistently “de-Africanizing” her generation yet she claims she loves Africa so much.

Errrr, her husband na edo man.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Aboguede(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2018
I really think that it is somehow unnatural for a woman to be a man and vise-versa and even many ladies can agree with me on this.

Why wish to be what does not fit u?

Adaichie my fut

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2018
exlink10:
everytime, feminism

hmmmm

oh

It seems this lady and all clamoring for equal right for both male and female don't understand the bible. Or don't they believe in Christ?

The original purpose for women is to be a helper to men not their equals. This is the singular reason why marriages fail this days - women just want to be an associate to their husband instead the helper.

na wa ooo
Stop being ignorant with pride feminism is more than marriage so stop trying to look at it in a small box it is beyond that,is it so hard to understand.Educate yourself

Mind you not everybody is a Christian and buys into the primitive,chauvinistic and misogynistic view of your holybook.
Also marriages do not fail because of women alone it fails because of both parties for different reasons and not for a singular reason.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Gecoz:
Go school you no gree go.. Wakanda english isdiz?

Your retardation is second to none, if you are looking for someone to take shine not me.so your English teacher never told you how to balance tenses in English language, I will teach you ok
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Gecoz: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Oga you no sabi any english.. Can you imagine (if you are looking for someone to take shine not me) abeg wakanda oyingbo is d@? Stay class you no go gree. Dis is the level of english I can use to relate to you cos if I display my skills you go just vex delete your profile here grin grin

KOLLYPROF:
Your retardation is second to none, if you are looking for someone to take shine not me.so your English teacher never told you how to balance tenses in English language, I will teach you ok

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
Even as feminist as this woman is, I still love her. I love women who are upright, hardworking and can add value to their husband, even if she want her husband to carry her everyday, she deserves it. FrogvidoDavido mother made the whole family and their generation what they are today, unlike the lazy loose beggar liability generation of slay queens ladies are turning to nowadays. Instead of adding value to someone lives, they see themselves as beggars and liabilities, always looking for ready-made wealthy man. Which laws says women can't help their man to high position? Set of end time slay queens.
O boy! What kinda of girls r u rolling with?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Anduku: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Foolish woman
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by USUKUMA(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2018
cooldipo:
We are all racist!

I always want the black man to win a boxing match no matter how good the white man is sad

same here, thank God there was a Tyson. same goes for the NBA, it must be blacks doing the best dunks, and winning championship titles for me. Shaq, Jordan, kobe, Lebron, curry, etc...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by lexy2014: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I agree with you. But she is playing the global hypocrisy game very well. I don't blame her. That is how to get the awards.

Tips are:

*Appear very liberal and voice in support of inclusive policies.
* Support feminism and LGBT rights.
* Keep eye on racism and scream loud when something look remotely connected to it.
*Condemn third world leaders.
* Sound politically correct.

There you go undecided
U are in touch with global reality. Some of her fans don't no this. They think she is championing d cause of women. They don't no that she's simply hustling, pushing d agenda of d new world order

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2018
I can feel the childish in you, you have proven to me that you don't know the difference between pidgin English and English as a language
Gecoz:
Oga you no sabi any english.. Can you imagine (if you are looking for someone to take shine not me) abeg wakanda oyingbo is d@? Stay class you no go gree. Dis is the level of english I can use to relate to you cos if I display my skills you go just vex delete your profile here grin grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2018
carterV:
We neva finish the wahala with Isreal... We don dey enter the US.. Wahala burst cry..
Which wahala u get with Israel? They depot u?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by lexy2014: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2018
flyca:

Is she speaking Igbo?

My brother no b small thing. U just summarized chimaMANda's life
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by franchasng: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2018
atiku4President:
Confused lady. Why isn't talking about the misrule and poverty in her home state? Always seeking for attention, even while having the microphone on stage. Africans must first solve their problems before talking about other people's problems.
This is exactly where I have issues with her.

Why can't she use her popularity and fame to impact the lives of fellow African women positively by at least launching a writing competition to discover maybe unknown African young female writers and help them grow like her

Why can't she use her popularity and rally support from influential publishing firms to startup a publishing company in Nigeria aimed at discovering young, disadvantaged females in Nigeria and Africa

The greatest way of fighting for anybody is helping to empower them financially either by helping them startup a profitable business, get a job or start a trade in which they can grow.

The greatest challenge Nigerian women are facing is poverty and financial lack, Chimamanda stop gallivanting and help empower your fellow disadvantaged women in writing, that's how to be a worthy role model not using feminism to gain popularity and advance your selfish cause undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by franchasng: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I agree with you. But she is playing the global hypocrisy game very well. I don't blame her. That is how to get the awards.

Tips are:

*Appear very liberal and voice in support of inclusive policies.
* Support feminism and LGBT rights.
* Keep eye on racism and scream loud when something look remotely connected to it.
*Condemn third world leaders.
* Sound politically correct.

There you go undecided
That's just what she is doing, very hypocritical.

And I used to like her, not anymore though undecided

Chimamanda is gradually turning to a goat = ewu. Trying so hard to be Americana woman cry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by SarkinYarki: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Chimamanda is a shallow fool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2018
atiku4President:
Confused lady. Why isn't talking about the misrule and poverty in her home state? Always seeking for attention, even while having the microphone on stage. Africans must first solve their problems before talking about other people's problems.
Do you blame her? She is a race hustler known to know . White racism she can’t be spotlights.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
flyca:
This lady needs to take a chill-pill. O gini di? angry

Is she speaking Igbo?
How many days in a year does she come around sef.[/s]

The rate at which youths of these days write about things they absolutely know nothing about is disgusting.

Oga the woman is married to an edo man based in America with a daughter, she speaks IGBO fluently and lives in Lagos, mind u she is not even an American citizen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014 / Ultimate Guide: How To Earn More As A Freelance Writer / in dependence" By Sarah Ladipo Manyika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.