Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (29671 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by lochi01(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
wicked man..cant he kill himself alone..
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by almakiyyun(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Celebration of xtians atrocities.
Let me come and be going.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by oxygenlove(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
destiny322:
I Blame buhari

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by herich(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lilimax:
Most Zimbabwe names sounds Igbo with all the Chi's smiley
Especially Zambia.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by VULCAN(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is what happens when you carry bible about but don't interact with the Author.

Religion is deadly because when trials come, you can't even find the Jesus that you have been singing and preaching about.

Get Personal with God because trials are coming whether you like it or not
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Justinah4real(f): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
Let me make something very clear, Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and all hands must be on deck to kick him out in 2019. Nigeria cannot continue this way; Nigerians deserve better.

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by francisMKD(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
EbukaHades10:
All because of woman.

My brother, women are wicked hooo haaa!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by D1zion: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Cos of marital problems. Allow her to go then pray for a better person after all you have your children with you. Why don't you look up on to these children & know that will give you joy in life.now judgement awaits you & which you know were await you. Those children are innocent to be killed. RIP anyways.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by lalanice(f): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
Let me make something very clear, Buhari has destroyed Nigeria and all hands must be on deck to kick him out in 2019. Nigeria cannot continue this way; Nigerians deserve better.
angry who is "better "
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Crownwahley(m): 1:30am On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:

Even Buhari is the cause of Zimbabwe pastor's and his daughters death.
Buhhhaaa has suffer
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Agugbadin: 1:34am On Oct 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Endtime!

Can any good thing come out of Bethlehem Zimbabwe?

They must turn to God and worship him in spirit and in truth
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Agugbadin: 1:36am On Oct 23, 2018
He is not burn again, now that he murdered two and himself he is on his way to hell
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Agugbadin: 1:40am On Oct 23, 2018
VULCAN:
This is what happens when you carry bible about but don't interact with the Author.

Religion is deadly because when trials come, you can't even find the Jesus that you have been singing and preaching about.

Get Personal with God because trials are coming whether you like it or not

You are correct brother
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Platony(m): 1:59am On Oct 23, 2018
1. Pls, if u're new in yenagoa, be careful d way u move abt, be cautious of Down Yenagoa, obele, Kpansia school field, Erepa, PDP, Inec junctions etc....especially at nites.
2. Don't hang around quiet junctions or areas at nite, e.g. makin cal waiting or expecting someone
3. If u must board a public keke n u'll alight at any of d aforementioned areas, try to pay d keke guy b4 u alight, mk sure al settlements ar done before u drop becos delays attracts d bad guys too.
4. U may also try to charter d keke instead of sharin it wit other passengers.
5. Mind d kind of gadgets u go out wit, try to av smaller phones as substitutes e.g. nokia torch. Drop dat Big phone at home, missed cals or internet wil nt kil u within d short period u'll be out of d house.

WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT!!!!!
I don talk my own!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Seahawk: 2:46am On Oct 23, 2018
These are the effects of toxic masculinity. When a man can’t get what he wants, he wants everyone around him to die for it
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Seahawk: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Shut the fvck up

Malu. Making excuses for a child-murderer
francisMKD:

My brother, women are wicked hooo haaa!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by abbey621(m): 3:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Seahawk:
These are the effects of toxic masculinity. When a man can’t get what he wants, he wants everyone around him to die for it

Mental illness has nothing to do with masculinity or femininity. A man or female in the right state of mind would never harm his or her children. Pray you don't battle against mental illness, even the strongest and sharpest are no match for it!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by kyaagbanairaland(m): 4:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Love your wife but don't trust her. Ensure you always check her phone to know how faithful and committed she is to you.
I love my girlfriend but I find it hard trusting her.
Please, don't come preaching to me. My method has always worked for me.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:

What as Buhari got to do with this?
Stop thinking like this miss guided pastor who killed his children stupidly.

If you have issues with Buhari, find a better platform.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by SignatureNG(f): 5:13am On Oct 23, 2018
What a weakling to do innocent kids like this after enjoying his own life angry angry, tufia
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by Joyrise: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:

I guess u are running knot. Is this also Buhari's fault. It did not even happened on our soil.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by awoluyi(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:

There is more hope for a fool than for someone who talks before thinking.
How does this your comment relate to the issue under discussion.
Please avoid losing your mind and sense because of 2019 elections. The politicians have no good plans for you, they are solely in power to enslave people like you while they control the wealth of the country.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by ashjay001(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:

PMB, probably, caused this death, tootongue
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by cephalus(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm !

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by kullozone(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
iAudio:
"............ When you see these things happen, know that my second coming is near"

The second coming has been "near" for over 2000years now sad

How near does it want to get before it finally comes? smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself by ofwest47(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2018
All these so called pastors here and there with their evil deliveries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US / Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.