Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Most Expensive Comb In The World Costs N3 Million - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Expensive Comb In The World Costs N3 Million (922 Views)

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Comb In The World Costs N3 Million by massmediang: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Before you freak out you need to know that this is not just an ordinary comb. You do not see this spectacular comb everywhere and what it does to the hair cannot be the same as what an ordinary comb does to the hair. With Tomas Veres comb, you are not just combing your hair, you are branding your hair in a classy way. At $9,500 (about N3,420,000), Tomas Veres Pantheon comb is surely the most expensive comb in the world. Note that it is made of 14k solid pink gold and sterling silver.
This brand of combs is made by a Slovakian company named Tomas Veres. The company has created a limited edition of luxury combs using precious metals such as rose gold, yellow gold and sterling silver. The unbelievably expensive combs are hand-made in Italy by experienced jewelers, and come in ostrich leather pouches, also made in Italy.
The Tomas Veres Pantheon comb collection features minimalist 130mm by 35mm combs made of various materials. Prices start at €1,100 ($1,180) for sterling silver and rhodium plated combs, and suddenly jump all the way to €9000 ($9,700) for the yellow and pink gold versions.
See MORE..>
http://wakkinews.com/2018/10/22/the-most-expensive-comb-in-the-world-costs-n3-million/

Re: The Most Expensive Comb In The World Costs N3 Million by amjustme2: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Can this comb restore lost sense?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Comb In The World Costs N3 Million by harley88(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mtcheeeeeww...... when I'd buy comb #70 @ Ogba bus stop. The maker of the comb plus OP are both not normal .
Re: The Most Expensive Comb In The World Costs N3 Million by FreshBoss007: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
amjustme2:
Can this comb restore lost sense?
if I use am once, I no go need to comb the hair again
Re: The Most Expensive Comb In The World Costs N3 Million by Simbaz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
sad

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

(1) (Reply)

Female Luxury Earings And Hand Chain / I Want To Go Into Clothing Business..someone Help!!! / RIPPED JEANS SKIRT!! Get Yours While Stock Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.