Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings (875 Views)

22-year-old Lady Confesses To Carrying Out Attacks, Killings For Her Terrorist G / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Julivas(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am saddened and miffed at what I witnessed first hand today in Kaduna. In a twinkle of an eye hundreds of ‘Muslim’ , young unemployed, highly drugged, fiercely looking, wielding assorted crudely fashioned weapons were swarming all over the streets looking for innocent Christians to slay, decapitate and murder. This is the ‘Muslim’ part of Kaduna.

On the other divide of River Kaduna, several innocent Muslims passing through Kaduna were mercilessly hacked to death by angry bloodthirsty ‘Christian ‘ youths.

As my driver weaved his way through side streets and shanty alleys to avoid these hoodlums who May attack us at the slightest opportunity, not minding my being a fellow ‘Muslim’, I was fortunate to pick up Mr Martins, a Christian, who happens to be a pharmacist operating his pharmacy a street away from my house. Looking like a fish out of water, suddenly Martins is on ‘Enemy’ Territory, with a 50-50 chance of either being killed or maimed. Arriving home safely may be an exercise in futility.

Fortunately, with the help of a police friend we took martins home in one piece. However, coming out of where is now our ‘Enemy’ territory’, the Christian part of Kaduna, we witnessed a replica of the same scenario. Killer youths armed to the teeth looking for Muslims to slay.

Back home, my three year old daughter Hanifa, is grueling me with questions asking me why she can’t go to school on Monday. I told her there is a curfew and she asked me what does a curfew means? I said its a kind of holiday, she asked why should there be a holiday suddenly? I told her it’s from The Governor and she asked why should the Governor give holiday on Monday. I reluctantly said there is a fight in town, and she looked me in the eyes and said ‘Baba why should people fight? Don’t they know it’s wrong? Don’t they know I will be going to school tomorrow?’

And she started crying!
I hugged her, with tears in my eyes lost of all reasonable explanations. This is the country we found ourselves in. This is our sad reality. This isn’t the first crisis I witnessed. I have lost count. I have lost friends and acquaintances. We should consciously elect capable, sincere, competent, reasonable and HUMANE Leaders in the coming elections who will address this monstrous country in a just and equitable way and manner.

I'm am seriously lost for words. We simply don’t deserve this savagery. We have become beasts, heartless, barbaric and cruel. People who profess religion but are faithless.

This country called Nigeria needs a total overhaul.....pi
stons, rings, bearings, and a fresh lubricant to ease our current self inflicted friction.

God where did we go wrong? Sad ‘

Bashir. I. Bashir
Kaduna, Nigeria .
21st Oct 2018.

Note
I don't want us to be sentimental about this either by religion or ethnicity, just let us say the fact and the way forward. Nairaland should be avenue to find answers to some burning issue because a lot of intelligent people with sound minds are here.

Please what can we do to stop the innocent killings?
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by 4reala(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Let there be freedom of worship
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Shelumiel: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2018
Muslims and Christians cannot live together. This is a fact we must embrace.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by yemobrown(m): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2018
Vote out APC. They're blood thirsty.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by shortgun(m): 1:03am On Oct 23, 2018
APC is evil.
For Nigeria to survive APC must die.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Anduku: 1:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Split the country!!! We are not one, we have never been one, we will never be one.let everyone go their way.
To your tents O Israel!!!!
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by CityNGR: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2018
It's good the Christian youths have woken up.
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Neoteny(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Muslims and Christians cannot live together. This is a fact we must embrace.

They seem to be doing just fine in other countries
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Shelumiel: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

They seem to be doing just fine in other countries
Stop deceiving yourself; Christians and Muslims do not go together. Just like light and darkness.
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Neoteny(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Stop deceiving yourself; Christians and Muslims do not go together. Just like light and darkness.

If you insist

But we all know Christianity represents the darkness
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Shelumiel: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

If you insist

But we all know Christianity represents the darkness
...but is far better than what the Quran offers .
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Been there...done that...!
That is the Sad reality of Kaduna City. I Wish it is a fiction but nooo!

Nobody today can govern Kaduna without being partial overtime to his religious leaning. It's iron cast reality.
The most important Qualifications for victory in any elections in Kaduna is Religion. The first question to ask if u see any campaign poster is ''na wish religion hin be'. 'Muslumi ne ko kirista ne'

There can never be a solution. The old well planned ancient colonial city of Kaduna has become the property of Muslims across North of river from station bridge while the ghettos of down south of river Kaduna belongs to Christians due to same official discrimination of Muslims successive governors
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Neoteny(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
...but is far better than what the Quran offers .

Given your name is shelumiel, it's obvious the kind of fanatic adherent to that false belief system you're, and how deep your ignorance must be.
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Shelumiel: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

Given your name is shelumiel, it's obvious the kind of fanatic adherent to that false belief system you're, and how deep your ignorance must be.

I love my ignorance ;it is my safety from your own stupidity.
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Neoteny(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
I love my ignorance ;it is my safety from your own stupidity.

Ignorance is bliss to the painfully inadequate
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Shelumiel: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Neoteny:

Ignorance is bliss to the painfully inadequate
...it is too early for stupidity. Abeg pack well.
Re: Kaduna Clashes: Eyewitness Laments Savage Attacks, Killings by Neoteny(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
...it is too early for stupidity. Abeg pack well.

Your stupidity is no respecter of time; you've been daft since you were an embryo

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Many Villagers Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna. / SO SAD! Third Year Student Stabbed Multiple Times By Her Boyfriend (photos) / Twitter User Reels Out More Shocking Information About FBI Arrested Invictus Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.