Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can You Write A Sponsorship Proposal??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Write A Sponsorship Proposal??? (405 Views)

Articles Wanted! Can You Write A Comprehensive Article? Do You Enjoy Writing Art / How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects / 12 Incredible Tools That’ll Help You Write Better Headlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write A Sponsorship Proposal??? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2018
please if you could write an event sponsorship proposal, please contact me on call/WhatsApp 09061220394.
let's talk business. very urgent please
Re: Can You Write A Sponsorship Proposal??? by cho25bc(f): 2:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Ajihustles:
please if you could write an event sponsorship proposal, please contact me on call/WhatsApp 09061220394.

I can help. but im not on whatsapp. only use facebook. what is your facebook id?
Re: Can You Write A Sponsorship Proposal??? by cho25bc(f): 5:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Ajihustles:

You are just a shameless scammer and unfeeling being who refused to pay someone who did work for you. Let God be the judge between you and the person you cheated.

(1) (Reply)

Being Successful Is Easier Than You Think! / Kindly Help, / Roofing Woods Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.