Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu (449 Views)

Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by tochyano2: 2:43am On Oct 23, 2018
"The Endless Hypocrisy & Psychological Blackmail of the Buharists, the Atikulators and the Obified Enablers on IPOB"
I waited to listen to Nnamdi Kanu's global broadcast before giving this piece of advice to our numerous ruinous and inarticulate opinion poll regulators whose recent vocation is mainly to attack and dissect his speech and body language to score cheap intellectual points as if they were not among the crowd that enabled the Buharimic success at the polls in 2015 with the same noisome blackmail against GEJ. It was this same illogical and tragic conjectures that is largely responsible for the ruination of a nation under the firm grip of despots, anarchists and Islamic militants masquerading as agents of change.
When Nnamdi Kanu was bombed out of his house late last year and held incommunicado for months many of us including this writer believed that a character like Kanu can't just disappear for months without talking to his IPOB members especially after the murder of his followers by Buhari. Many of us believed that it was either he was killed and buried like some of his followers or held in solitary confinement in an unknown location. We pointed accusing fingers at the army who had last contact with him. It was therefore good news to learn that he escaped the murderers. Unfortunately, his message yesterday was still hazy on how he left Nigeria and got to Israel. I don't think that he needed to tell Nigerians as this might compromise his personal security and those who may have aided his escape so for someone to accuse him for not revealing how he managed to stay alive against their wishes is plain witch hunting.
Recently, I saw many updates online regarding his whereabout after one year in confinement. I knew that some of these characters became interested in Kanu not out of love for him but to generated unnecessary traffic to portray them as lovers of decency and humanity. However, as soon as Nnamdi Kanu appeared many of such characters have gone back to their stock in trade. Since Kanu showed up they have made repeated updates maligning the same person they shed crocodile tears on their walls in a well organised campaign of calumny. What was his offense this time? He managed to stay alive while many of his comrades died. In other words he should have either died with his comrades or commit suicide in captivity.
That's Nigerians for you - white during the day black in the night, Atikulators in the morning while Tinubulators in the evening, sanctified in church unclean outside the church etc. It is recorded that it took God 7 days to finish creation but it seems that it must have taken God more than 7 days to create Nigerians. Our hypocrisy is legendary and the level of wickedness that occupies our space will make Satan turn green with envy.
Since that much awaited broadcast many of the recent AtikObified had been trying to force through this heinous narrative that it was the APC government that released Kanu to cause confusion in the next election tilted towards Atiku and Obi's success. In other words Kanu should keep quite as the the most important mission now is to remove Buhari. Another group believe that Buhari should be removed at all cost unless Nigerians want the killing to continue so the best thing to do at this moment is for Kanu to keep quite. These are mere speculations and the problem with these is that it would assume the element of truth if not checked. It is safe to say that if Atiku did not pick Obi to run as VP that many of you who currently Atikulating will still political proselytes. The reason for the current euphoria is because many believe that an Igbo man will have a shot as VP and I must warn you that you all got your calculations wrong. Obi and Atiku will not heal the pain nor cure the historical injustice plaguing Nigeria. On the other hand if your desire is just to see Buhari go then it is possible if he decides to go through pressure not because of your votes. As you well know in NigeNigeria, votes count for nothing but the people that counts the votes count.
Nevertheless it is necessary I take you down memory lane to dissect your lies line by line. Firstly, Nnamdi Kanu's struggle predates your moral detour with Buhari and Osibanjo and your recent romance with Atiku and Obi. In fact before the 2015 election Nnamdi Kanu deployed his radio Biafra to attack Buhari's Presidential ambition in a scathing personal attack. For example this statement was accorded to him:
“As they campaign vigorously for elec­tions, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, en­throne justice, breed unity and tol­erance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa/Fulani supremacy, to reposi­tion the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south. The Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes.
The Fulani will take over the en­tire south as a continuation of their age-long agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the con­quest will be complete, we will be­come their serfs forever.”
If you carefully and dispassionately go through his comment above you would agree with me that Nnamdi Kanu fought more than many of you who are mere Facebook analysts but lack moral depth to say and stand for the truth except when it is convenient and fit for the exploitation of your political capital to suit your political Lords who many of you work for on Facebook. Most of you can be described simply as "anywhere bele face" political analysts who have done nothing to help your situation but found it very enterprising to lie against a man that put his life and career in line for his own people in your putrid attempt to sound intellectually engaging. Many of you who work in Nigeria especially Abuja, Lagos and PH etc who may have been direct beneficiaries of the corruption industry in Nigeria had the courage to keep lying and attacking a guy whose goals are higher than your delusional grandeur of an utopian Nigerian project that refused to crawl since independence. To you he is a scam, swindler, opportunitist etc because your expectation and your wish to see him dead was disappointed.
Let me remind you that in 2015 many of you came up with this lofty idea that a Buhari/Osibanjo ticket will destroy corruption. In your overzealous effort to score cheap political points you ridiculed and lampooned anyone that held contrary opinion. The same argument that propelled the emergence of Buhari is the same argument that is propelling the emergence of Atiku. It lacks substance devoid of any ideological leaning neither does it make common sense. The idea from many quarters was that Osibanjo would checkmate the excess of Buhari but we found out that this has completely backfired. Buhari is representing his constituency while Osibanjo is alone and naked. What then makes you think that Peter Obi would be different or you think that an Atiku who is power hungry will go against the interest of his primary constituency which is the North. How exactly do you want to factor an Atiku into your restructure project and does it help our short term and long-term goals?
The truth is that Atiku and Obi are simply a reaction to Buhari's failed integrity project and it would be wicked to force a Kalu to embrace your rudderless journey to political Golgotha.
The reason why you must accept that Kalu's agitation is at the heart of everything that is wrong with Nigeria can be clearly seen in the rudderless engagement in the National Assembly that failed to live up to her constitutional role. If the NASS is boisterous with life and tries to live up to its potency there wouldn't have bbeen a Buhari by now. Instead of wasting your data on people who collect millions of Naira every month for doing nothing you concentrate your hatred on an innocent man who is pursuing his own vision. The last time I checked it is the responsible of the national assembly to save Nigerians from tyrants like Buhari through impeachment. With all the numerous constitutional infractions coupled with the murder of Nigerians it is on record that not even one effort has been made to impeach Buhari yet people are consummated with hatred for Nnamdi Kanu who took the civil route to ask for referendum to come out of Nigerian abattoir.
I read many posts which posits that Nnamdi Kanu said that he is coming back with hell to Niger. Also he was accused of only mentioning the name of his dog as against the names of people that died trying to save him. This is another puerile conjecture meant to give a dog a bad name to hang him. Nnamdi Kalu does not need to come back to Nigeria with hell because more than 70% of Nigerians are already living in hell. A country where more than 20000 people died through terrorism led by Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen while Nigerians still conduct their daily businesses as if nothing happened without a national protest to force the NASS to impeach Buhari is hell. A country where millions of Nigerians roam the streets scavenging on themselves for survival is hell. A country where more than 70% of her population live in extreme poverty is hell. A country where one is not guaranteed a job except he is connected with a big thief in government and a country where many of our girls had to sleep with Directors/CEOs to get employed is hell fire. Leave your comfort of your houses and drive through the suburbs and see people living in hell. If Boko Haram is not killing in thousands the Fulani herdsmen are killing in ten thousands. If one escapes military execution the police will gun the person down in their abattoir. If one escapes disease hunger will send the person to meet God very early. What type of hell will Kanu bring into Nigeria that will defeat the hell Nigerians created for themselves? He does not need to bring hell into Nigeria because Nigerians already created a hell for themselves.
Finally I share in your pains and I believe every person that still retains some sanity shares in your pain. Buhari must go but not by annihilating IPOB. By the way it was only IPOB to date that provided a ray of hope for your stunted restructuring until they were bombed out of Umuahia. Once Kanu left the agitation for even restructuring died prematurely. However, I must warn you that your scathing attacks on IPOB to build your political capital, justify your allowance and to maintain a balanced argument in an unbalanced and irrational country will eventually hurt you the way Buhari is hurting you now if we refuse to tow the line of decency and keep the argument at the middle of the road. In a country where Buhari pays millions of dollars to Boko Haram murderers and millions of dollars to Fulani herdsmen you must be mentally lazy to destroy your only tool of political negotiation. However, one vital hurdle you must overcome first of all is Buhari's killing machine which he has positioned to murder dissents during the 2019 election. You and I know that if Buhari rigs the election and writes a result to award himself victory that you will do nothing. You can only write long irrelevant essays on Facebook but the fraud will still stand the way it stood in Edo, Ekiti and Osun states. So how is your problem Nnamdi Kanu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by BabaRamota1980: 3:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm....oro kabiti lati enu omo nna.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by tochyano2: 4:03am On Oct 23, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Hmmm....oro kabiti lati enu omo nna.
I just observed that u only mastubate on nnamdi KANU and ipob related posts.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by VaselineCrew: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Nice piece!

I just wish we could elect someone not from APC and PDP in 2019.

I was reading you vivid description of Nigeria and it just put me in a bad mood.

I wish I had the power of Professor X, not even a single soul would vote for APC and PDP in 2019.

I pray for a better Africa and better Nigeria, but that means we have to be better as citizens.

We can't elect people based on tribe or spite for another tribe.

I will be taking my campaign to the grassroots level soon to educate as many voters as I can.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by Nukilia: 5:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Learn to summarize information!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by SignatureNG(f): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2018
well written
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by awgumayor: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2018
Thanks for having different opinion for Nnamdi Kanu. Every time Kanu speaks some morons, nonentities, irrelevant groups, will craw out from unknown places to spew trash like the so called south east renewal group.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by gidgiddy: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2018
The OP is one of the few who has a brain and uses it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by ContentedK: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2018
You've said it all...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not The Problem ,but Nigerians Are.- By Marvelous Nnatu by ContentedK: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Nukilia:
Learn to summarize information!
its nobody's fault that you can't read and comprehend. Besides, it's not mandatory to comment... take your anger to somewhere else

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Senate Passes Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Re: Buhari Support Group Accuses Three Governors Of Sabotage / Pls Who Knows How Much NEPA Charge Customers Per Appliances Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.