Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu (251 Views)

We Will Get Your Collaborators, FG Tells Kanu. / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / If You Are Man Enough, Come Back To Nigeria And Challenge Buhari–deji Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 5:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Leader of the Movement of the Actualisation of the sovereign state of Biafra (MOSSOB) Rauf Uwazuruike said the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu is not working to actualize Biafra’s independence but for his selfish interest.

Mr. Uwazuruike who spoke in Owerri the Imo state capital today maintained that he is the number one person and the protagonist in the agitation and struggle for the realisation of Biafra Republic.

He advised Ibo’s to disregard Kanu’s broadcast on Sunday adding that Kanu does not have the powers to stop Ibo people from participating in the 2019 general elections.

Source: http://www.arcticreporters.com/

Re: I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu by Onogiede(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2018
space book
Re: I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu by cooldipo(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2018
The struggle for Igbo leadership continues cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu by Onogiede(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2018
yet another fraudster spotted,.. it will over u very soon,..deceivers

Re: I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2018
NwibanaEmmanuel:

He advised Ibo’s to disregard Kanu’s broadcast on Sunday adding that Kanu does not have the powers to stop Ibo people from participating in the 2019 general elections.
Source: http://www.arcticreporters.com/
Uwazuruike the opportunist! Let the people be the judge of That!

Kanu is not stopping people from voting people keyed into his idea because they believed in his just cause

It's not about an individual but the call to freedom and I think the people knows and will decide when to call a spade a spade!

So keep your personal corrupt agitation to yaself undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm The Number One Person In The Biafran Struggle, Uwazurike Tells Kanu by braveboy64(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2018
shey dem dey give this people money ni

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Voice Out: No Work, No Pay Policy-labour Threatens To Report Govt To ILO / The Deception Of Marginalization From The South East And South South / New Minimum Wage Will Boost Nigeria’s Economy - NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.