Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me (226 Views)

Mercy Eke Releases More Hot Photos And Video With Broda Shaggi / Oya Hit Me(starplurse Comedy) / Ruby Gyang – Oya Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me by puters(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Broda Shaggi The Instagram sensational Comedian who recently showcases his versatility as also an artiste by dishing out a song which he titled “Oya Hit Me”. The song turns out to the latest hit song in town and since the release fans has been anticipating the visuals.
Here Broda Shaggi dishes out the official visuals for the song and it features cameo appearance of Mc Lively, Nedu Wazobiafm, Josh Toofuny and some other Instagram comedians. The video was shot by Avalon Okpe.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Roller-coaster Ride Of Life (2) / Merry Taxi /vehicle Inspection / Women Support Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.