Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Do I Convert EPUB Files To Kindle? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Convert EPUB Files To Kindle? (351 Views)

The Cabin At The End Of The World Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Vox Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Gone Girl Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert EPUB Files To Kindle? by arianamartinus: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Hello,
How do I convert EPUB files to Kindle? 

Thank You.
Re: How Do I Convert EPUB Files To Kindle? by shirleyscott: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Hello,

Add any EPUB files you've got that you want to convert. Select the EPUB files you want to convert and click "Convert books" in the top bar. Select your options. Calibre should have automatically decided on the MOBI format if you use a Kindle as your primary reader
Thank You.
kindle help | kindle com support | kindle support

(1) (Reply)

Allegation Of Illegal Bank Operation : Efcc Slammed With Fined / Young Men Put Out Raging Fire With Crude Means At Nnewi / Corpers Flogged And Beaten Up In Abaomege Communiuty In Ebonyi State By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.