Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Torley Nigeria Released As The Official Drink Sponsor Of Acapella , My Mic And I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Torley Nigeria Released As The Official Drink Sponsor Of Acapella , My Mic And I (251 Views)

Blessing Ikponwosa Signs Torley Nigeria Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Stainless Precious Leads Mayorkun, Acapella To Russia AMAC Night / MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Torley Nigeria Released As The Official Drink Sponsor Of Acapella , My Mic And I by nigerianpride: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Torley Champagne a premium quality brand in Nigeria has been named the official drink sponsor of the Acapella “My Mic and I” themed “Truth or Dare” show.

The show which is one of the biggest comedy show in Nigeria with a new edition would be held at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos on Sunday the 28th of October.

The show would feature supporting comics such as Gordons, Okey Bakassi, Seyi Law, De Don, DesTalker, MC Pashun, Mayor Omini, Benji D Joke , MOP

Music by RAVE Making Artiste DJ Marphy , DJ Kayslay

Tickets for the show are on sales on online stores

Follow @torleynigeria and @acapella for a chance to win free tickets to the show

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Says A Relationship Doesn’t Need To Bode Well To Anybody / Nairabet CEO Says Man Won N24M With N1,500 / Our Team Is Working Hard…day By Day…ugobest Global Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.