Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Real Life - Nothing Can Separate Me From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - Nothing Can Separate Me From God (184 Views)

Nothing Can Separate You.... / Nothing Can Separate Us From The Love Of God In Christ Jesus / Nothing Can Separate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - Nothing Can Separate Me From God by banabest(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM GOD*
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38,39)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�Father, my faith is rising to new heights! I thank you that I am in your love and that nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, CAN EVER SEPARATE ME FROM YOUR LOVE!
I’m overwhelmed that your Word has made it so clear, so powerfully plain and positive that I can never be moved from your love which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Right this very second I rejoice that your power guarantees me your eternal love, no matter what the devil or any of his demons try to pull, any time or any place.
I’m living in your divine love, regardless of any and all circumstances!

*#MyConfession*�
*#NothingCanSeperateMeFromGod*
*#Son of Consolation*
� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We'll love to be your friend
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _... Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

“faith In A Culture Of Unbelief” By Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Stop Electing Uneducated Leaders, Emir Sanusi Warns / Deduct Tithes Straight From Workers’ Salaries, Archbishop Begs Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.