Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Alex Iwobi Beats Ozil To Man Of The Match Against Ndidis Leicester - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Beats Ozil To Man Of The Match Against Ndidis Leicester (416 Views)

Alex Iwobi Beats Victor Osimhen To Become Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Beats Ozil To Man Of The Match Against Ndidis Leicester by Pavarotti: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Alex Iwobi Beats Ozil To Man Of The match Against Ndidis Leicester

Nigerian midfielder Alex Iwobi had an exceptional game and was awarded the Man of the match award as Arsenal defeated Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidis Leicester city 3 -1 at the Emirates on Monday

Arsenal came from behind to win the game 3 -1 courtesy of goals from Mesut Ozil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after going behind early to a Hector Bellerin own goal . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/alex-iwobi-beats-ozil-man-match-ndidis-leicester/

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo: Happy To Extend My Contract With Rops, I’ll Always Give My All / Europa League Match Preview: Chelsea Vs BATE Borisov / Madrid Coach Announces His Replacement!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.