Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. (3855 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2018
With the recent turn of event, was operation python dance not the most foolish, wasteful, short sighted and most disgraceful venture Nigerian government and Nigerian army ever ventured into in the most recent times ?
In the end its Nnamdi KANU and His IPOB that actually won the war even without firing a single shot; It brought them their much needed global attention, portrayed them to the global community as a peaceful nonviolent and visionary organization, showed how intelligent and creative they can be, gave them a legitimate reason to go into arms struggle with the government, and of course obviously closed the door for any possible dialogue with the government.

On the other hand, the python dance exposed to the world how barbaric, law less, foolish and wasteful the Nigerian government and Nigerian army are . and disgraced them to the world following how they were out witted and out maneuvered by Ipob in escaping and securing their leader.

What was the gain of the Operation python dance ?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
banom:
With the recent turn of event, was operation python dance not the most foolish, wasteful, short sighted and most disgraceful venture Nigerian government and Nigerian army ever ventured into in the most recent times ?
In the end its Nnamdi KANU and His IPOB that actually won the war even without firing a single shot; It brought them their much needed global attention, portrayed them to the global community as a peaceful nonviolent and visionary organization, showed how intelligent and creative they can be, gave them a legitimate reason to go into arms struggle with the government, and of course obviously closed the door for any possible dialogue with the government.

On the other hand, the python dance exposed to the world how barbaric, law less, foolish and wasteful the Nigerian government and Nigerian army are . and disgraced them to the world following how they were out witted and out maneuvered by Ipob in escaping and securing their leader.

[/s]
Self delusion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
[s][/s]
Self delusion

Yes to you. But can you refute any of those points i highlighted above ? . If you cant, then, you lack substance to discuss with someone like me. so enjoy my one minute attention you craved for...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2018
banom:

Everyone is now Obidiently Atikulating grin grin
#BackToDaura things

6 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by EternalTruths: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari most times act before thinking due to bigotry & supremacy mindset.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2018
EternalTruths:
Buhari most times act before thinking due to bigotry & supremacy mindset.

Am telling you. The guy is brain dead. A bigot and an unreasonable man. When the Python dance was launched, some of us counseled against it but no one listened. It was all about showing force and crushing people he so much hates . Now see where it has landed the country. Nigeria today is a time bomb.

6 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by gidgiddy: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2018
banom:

A lot of people still don't realise that operation Python dance is a crime.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

kanu was even kind in calling Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria is less than an animal Kingdom . With unreasonable and brain dead people everywhere. indeed a shiit hole.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
quid:

Everyone is now Obidiently Atikulating grin grin
#BackToDaura things

4 years ago. Everyone chanted for change . so where is the change now ? ,give me the change first and I will atikulate. My mumu don do.

9 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by SarkinYarki: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari is synonymous with poor decisions

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 24, 2018
banom:

4 years ago. Everyone chanted for change . so where is the change now ? ,give me the change first and I will atikulate. My mumu don do.
Vote PDP, my brother

5 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Bane2020: 3:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Their only show of strength was killing unarmed civilians... No tactical victories, no moral victories... an absolute show of brainless and needless thuggery... and its the same animals will run with their tails between their legs if ordinary boys on the street decide to take up arms against them. At the end as the post succinctly pointed out, the actual winners were Ipob, and I'm not even a huge fan of them but they have more than earned my respect...an ordinary group of untrained civilians carried out a brilliant covert op that saw their leader slipping through the Nigerian military intelligence network, imagine if they were trained.... It's clear Nigeria is still a long punt away from civilization.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Olatunji1929: 3:54am On Oct 24, 2018
That stupid albino and his miscreant ipob should have been thrown into kirikiri since he started his scamming business

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2018
Olatunji1929:
That stupid albino and his miscreant ipob should have been thrown into kirikiri since he started his scamming business
Accept that APCriminals are mentally re.tarded.
Vote PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Bane2020: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Another yoruba idiot, go and focus on the rape infestations, ritual killings and sodomy plaguing your region, keep obsessing over Igbo affairs till obsession kills you. Idiot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2018
quid:

Vote PDP, my brother

Same PDP that ruined the country for sixteen straight years ? . oga I have been voting since 1999 and the irony is that the country is worse today than what it used to be 19 years ago so is time I try a different thing. I can not be Reenforcing failure.
If you will tell yourself the truth, the best thing that will happen to all of us is to disintegrate this country, let us all go our separate ways and progress.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by vanbonattel: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2018
banom:

Same PDP that ruined the country for sixteen straight years ? . oga I have been voting since 1999 and the irony is that the country is worse today than what it used to be 19 years ago so is time I try a different thing. I can not be Reenforcing failure.
If you will tell yourself the truth, the best thing that will happen to all of us is to disintegrate this country, let us all go our separate ways and progress.

I concur.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2018
Bane2020:
Their only show of strength was killing unarmed civilians... No tactical victories, no moral victories... an absolute show of brainless and needless thuggery... and its the same animals will run with their tails between their legs if ordinary boys on the street decide to take up arms against them. At the end as the post succinctly pointed out, the actual winners were Ipob, and I'm not even a huge fan of them but they have more than earned my respect...an ordinary group of untrained civilians carried out a brilliant covert op that saw their leader slipping through the Nigerian military intelligence network, imagine if they were trained.... It's clear Nigeria is still a long punt away from civilization.

Bro you know what baffles me most is the reasoning of most Nigerians especially the so called educated ones. Most of them lack the mental capacity to comprehend the realities on the ground. By now a reasonable and an educated society should be demanding the resignation of Buratai and those who planned and launched the barbaric operation python dance.But neh ,what we have today are people who have bioled down the issue to mere PDP and APC talk. I regret coming from this part of the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Olatunji1929:

Your hate filled mind and and insults on igbos are not the solution to the problem . rather it is only causing more divisions amongst us and still compounding as part of the reasons we should go our separate ways. It is this kind of mind and hatred that came up with the I'll conceived operation python dance and worsened the situation on the ground. If you and Nigerians want Igbos to be part of you a better and more brilliant approach will be to show them vital reasons to do so. Reasons based on love, respect, true unity, reconciliation and equality, not this kind of your childish insults and hate filled mind .
The people you called miscreants were able to out thought and out maneuver your military and escaped their encirclement. Their maneuver( how they were able to escape Nigerian military encirclement in Afara Ukwu) when fully brought to light will be studied as a tactics in military schools all over the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by IamAtikulate: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2018
banom:

Even if Ndi Igbo decide to boycott the election 100%, Buhari will still win and you can never get a referendum under Buhari. To get that, restructure and strengthen the regions first.

Ojukwu was able to prosecute the war because the regions were strengthened, if not. He wouldn't have achieved anything.

How were Catalonias, Scotland e.t.c able to conduct their referendum? They all have a regionally unified bases.

IPOB should tread carefully, or what became of Uwazuruike would befall Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
banom:

Bro you know what baffles me most is the reasoning of most Nigerians especially the so called educated ones. Most of them lack the mental capacity to comprehend the realities on the ground. By now a reasonable and an educated society should be demanding the resignation of Buratai and those who planned and launched the barbaric operation python dance.But neh ,what we have today are people who have bioled down the issue to mere PDP and APC talk. I regret coming from this part of the world.

It's a tragedy. Have we all forgotten what happend to the Shiite Muslims who were in a religious procession when they ran into Burutai's convoy. Just because they wouldn't give way to Burutai, the Nigerian Army attacked unarmed Shiites for two days and killed hundreds of them. To this day, this genocide and gross human rights abuse has been swept under the carpet. If it had been saner climes, Burutai and everyone who participated in that event would have been charged to court for murder.

Human life has no value in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by banom(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Even if Ndi Igbo decide to boycott the election 100%, Buhari will still win and you can never get a referendum under Buhari. To get that, restructure and strengthen the regions first.

Ojukwu was able to prosecute the war because the regions were strengthened, if not. He wouldn't have achieved anything.

How were Catalonias, Scotland e.t.c able to conduct their referendum? They all have a regionally unified bases.

IPOB should tread carefully, or what became of Uwazuruike would befall Kanu.

Hahhha this your line of reasoning nearly sounded intelligent at first look , but on a second look is just dumb ( no insult intended please) . you want Igbos to follow a two process approach when they have option of a one process approach.
Look at it this way.... Yes referendum is not in the constitution so also is restructuring... And believe you me these things were not oversights but conscious omissions by those who crafted our constitution to keep you and I in this perpetual penury called Nigeria.

What Ipob are demanding is a referendum conducted and monitored by UN which Nigeria is part of and signatory to its self determination charter. In that case it will no longer matter if it is or not in the Nigerian constitution. If during the referendum exercise majority of the people say they want to opt out of Nigeria then they will and United Nations will acknowledge and accept them into the community of nations.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by IamAtikulate: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2018
banom:

Hahhha this your line of reasoning nearly sounded intelligent at first look , but on a second look is just dumb ( no insult intended please) . you want Igbos to follow a two process approach when they have option of a one process approach.
Look at it this way.... Yes referendum is not in the constitution so also is restructuring... And believe you me these things were not oversights but conscious omissions by those who crafted our constitution to keep you and I in this perpetual penury called Nigeria.

What Ipob are demanding is a referendum conducted and monitored by UN which Nigeria is part of and signatory to its self determination charter. In that case it will no longer matter if it is or not in the Nigerian constitution. If during the referendum exercise majority of the people say they want to opt out of Nigeria then they will and United Nations will acknowledge and accept them into the community of nations.
You are not a kid again, UN can never impose a referendum on Nigeria. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and UN respects sovereignty of member states.

If you want to boycott election to allow Buhari win because IPOB say so, good luck.

We would get Biafra, but we have to punish Buhari first. I am voting.
Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Yyeske(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2018
banom:

kanu was even kind in calling Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria is less than an animal Kingdom . With unreasonable and brain dead people everywhere. indeed a shiit hole.
If you refer to Nigeria as such then what are you?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Yyeske(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Crime to you and other IPOB sympathizers but rightly executed as viewed by well meaning Nigerians.
So you should be getting prepared for Python dance 3 soon.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Yyeske(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
banom:

Your hate filled mind and and insults on igbos are not the solution to the problem . rather it is only causing more divisions amongst us and still compounding as part of the reasons we should go our separate ways. It is this kind of mind and hatred that came up with the I'll conceived operation python dance and worsened the situation on the ground. If you and Nigerians want Igbos to be part of you a better and more brilliant approach will be to show them vital reasons to do so. Reasons based on love, respect, true unity, reconciliation and equality, not this kind of your childish insults and hate filled mind .
The people you called miscreants were able to out thought and out maneuver your military and escaped their encirclement. Their maneuver( how they were able to escape Nigerian military encirclement in Afara Ukwu) when fully brought to light will be studied as a tactics in military schools all over the world.
You guys think when you repeat a lie, it becomes the truth.
We need just one picture or video of soldiers in or around Afara Ukwu that day.
Nobody believes IPOB any longer because they lied about the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu, they said soldiers invaded his compound with no picture or video showing any soldier.
Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by gidgiddy: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Crime to you and other IPOB sympathizers but rightly executed as viewed by well meaning Nigerians.

You cannot be a well meaning Nigerian and ignore the law at the same time. When Soldiers went to Kanu's house to kill unarmed people, they violated section 33 and 34 of Nigerian constitution.

But then you're just another backward African that Lord Lugard made a "Nigerian" in 1914. Your job is to shout "One Nigeria" wether that means anything or not

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

You cannot be a well meaning Nigerian and ignore the law at the same time. When Soldiers went to Kanu's house to kill unarmed people, they violated section 33 and 34 of Nigerian constitution.

But then you're just another backward African that Lord Lugard made a "Nigerian" in 1914. Your job is to shout "One Nigeria" wether that means anything or not
Yyeske is going to escort Bubu back to Daura next year

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by KANUISALIVE: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:

No see the well meaning nigerians whom the python danced for

Re: Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. by saaron(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Like I said several times before, anything the lifeless one does against IPOB is a plus to IPOB. The international status of IPOB and the Biafran struggle today was made possible by non other but buhari himself. Prior to buhari's regime, IPOB were unknown. Today nations and international organizations like America, EU and Israel are deeply involved with IPOB.
Isn't it wonderful how enemies who do acts of wickedness against you ends up helping you achieve your objectives? We all know the capabilities of these countries, especially Israel. They can do and undo. Be rest assured that IPOB will form an integral part of their undercover operations as they deal with Nigeria.
Buhari's regime will reap what they sowed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Of England Vs Governor's Wife In Nigeria / Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors / Nigeria Is Now Like Afghanistan Or Iraq(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.