Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. (4077 Views)

Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
I will demolish 200 churches!.

I will make sure that the numbers of church is the same as the number of local goverment in Nigeria, in worst case twice, that is, two church per L.G.A.

Any pastor with a calling must be registerd.

And we are going to have less than 10 church brands.

If a church must have a remote outreach that outreach must not accept offerings, if caught that outreach will be sealed and the pastors arrested and sentenced 48yrs in prison.

Jesus and his appostles preach for free.

Lets say you just want to walk and evangalise, you must not accept offerings, if not the above punishment is applicable to you.

@Patrioticbreed !

8 Likes

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by LikeAking: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wicked!
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by MadamExcellency: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mod, sent this joke to the section it belongs.

Why didn't you say the mosque and see if you will survive the fatwa?

Psychiatric's patient on the move.

13 Likes

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Unzerious: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
48 years in Prison Kamrade how many years you go con give Shiite Fighters undecided

Just tell me which Pastor scam you today? I no go tell anybody wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
LikeAking:
Wicked!
Its the right thing to do.
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:

In every city or town the number of mosque are usualy around five!. But i will reduce that as well.

And if care is not taken i will turn that dunamis dome into a library or an ict tech center.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Unzerious:
48 years in Prison Kamrade how many years you go con give Shiite Fighters undecided

Just tell me which Pastor scam you today? I no go tell anybody wink

As long as shiite are not harming anybody why should i arrest them?

Pastorship is not a career neither is church a business investment!

$7mill to build a church! That same money can start up a factory and employ thausands.

5 Likes

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Unzerious: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

$7mill to build a church! That same money can start up a factory and employ thausands.

Please change your Moniker to Patheticbreed9.... angry

4 Likes

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Dereformer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I will make sure that the numbers of church is the same as the number of local goverment in Nigeria, in worst case twice, that is, two church per L.G.A.

If a church must have a remote outreach that outreach must not accept offerings, if caught that outreach will be sealed and the pastors arrested and sentenced 48yrs in prison.

Lets say you just want to walk and evangalise, you must not accept offerings, if not the above punishment is applicable to you.

@Patrioticbreed !

Tinubu is too small to fight the church.
Go and ask questions about how the early churchd defeated authoritarian rulers.

Say no to APC moslem moslem ticket. their evil plan is being laid bare.

1 Like

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Kingspin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

@Patrioticbreed !
Na only you know your problem
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by AndroidAI(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
I will vote for you!

1 Like

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by neonly: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dis guy para church don show am strong thing
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
AndroidAI:
I will vote for you!
Thank you.
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Onitemhi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:

my sister just waka jeje for dis ya comment coz dem go give ya matter k leg
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Tunjibalogun: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

@Patrioticbreed !
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by youngking89(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
I’m a CHRISTIAN and I support this move

3 Likes

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Idaytesj29(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Unzerious:

Please change your Moniker to Patheticbreed9.... angry

Unfortunately, he is telling us the bitter truth. Same treatment should go for Mosques and Imams too.

We focused too much on religion that we forgot other parts of humanity. Everything is not about praying and preaching. We need to work and deliver and later thank almighty. Not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by lecowas: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Then who told you thousands will not be employed in the church?

Anyways this is a joke taken too far. Upon all the myriads of problems Nigeria is facing, to you, the church is the biggest threat to Nigeria'S development.

Nawa o. At times, I think people who reason like u are mad, or maybe I am mad cos I reason differently. Either way, one of us is mad

1 Like

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Faber(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

@Patrioticbreed !

I tell you. Me sef, will reduce Churches the way Sanusi reduced banks.

Many Churches will merge. They will have 1billion naira per church in the CBN, religious reserves.

If anyone pay tithe or sow seed for church and finally no miracle, his/her condition no change, he will apply to the FG for refund, then he will be refunded from the 1 billion in his churches account in the federal reserves.

Then I will ban hook up and ashawo work, if you must Bleep go get a girlfriend or boyfriend or you use soap or you practice abstinence. If you reach 35yrs as a guy, you never marry, you will be forcefully conscripted into the Military, before you die throwaway come become useless to the nation. Same applies to women..if you reach 40 no child no husband na army you dey enter so grin grin

If you call police for somebody and finally na wrong accusation, na you find trouble and the person dey his right. The person will flog you 36 strokes of the can representing 36 states of the federation. Then the IPO will sama you 1 hot slap representing the FCT grin grin

Collecting person babe no be crime..na when you Bleep her finish you no marry her, na then the two of una will know say una don commit relationship felony grin grin 6yrs imprisonment for the guy. 3 yrs imprisonment for the lady. That's to reduce the number of exes, and forestall the indiscriminate widening of toto. Tight toto no dey Nigeria again, except for far North. Even for the far North sef, Alhaji them don monopolize all the fine fine girls. So If you must snatch person girlfriend...hmmm, make sure two of una go marry o

If you still public funds, I pity you. Na crocodile go chop you...once you're convicted, straight to Agulu lake, throw you inside the lake, crocodiles go chop you.

Once I do all these finish, l step down as president

7 Likes

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by orisa37: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
U ARE JUST A "LUNA..".
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by orisa37: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
"In all Labour is a Reward. The talk of the lips teneth unto penury".
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by ihatebuhari(f): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

@Patrioticbreed !
juse come out plainly I know you're a follower of the evil religion from Saudi Arabia

Do you really think anyone can stop Christianity in this world? Your forefathers tried they failed, your evil pedophilic prophet tried he failed so you'll fail also
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Owopariola001: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

@Patrioticbreed !

They'll soon come and call you Afonja Muslim, or Fulani Cow.

Awon Werey Olori Pelebe. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by BigDawsNet: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
E just concluded his PHd in Pagan
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Bankysterian(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Be mindful of how you talk about church...
Is it your money?
How will you know who God really called?
We are preaching heavily and people are still behaving badly, don't you think we need to put more effort?
The Angels protecting Christianity doesn't know play ur size dey
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Samade7: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
You must be hìgh on weed......how is churches ur forefathers' problem?
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Samade7: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Owopariola001:

They'll soon come and call you Afonja Muslim, or Fulani Cow.

Awon Werey Olori Pelebe. cheesy cheesy

Animals everywhere. cheesy
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by pointblank247(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Op
Stop smoking expired oshogbo weed, no
Seek psychiatric help, mba
Go settle your village people.mba

Now see wetin you post here
Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by REDshouse(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

@Patrioticbreed !

Can u just be smuggled into the ballot ..

You have my vote ..

Religion is Nigeria number one problem follow by ethnicity.. any Govt that find solution to this problem has solved 90 percent of Nigeria's Problems

1 Like

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Staanlee: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
op you have my full support

1 Like

Re: If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. by Raycrane01: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
lecowas:

Then who told you thousands will not be employed in the church?

Anyways this is a joke taken too far. Upon all the myriads of problems Nigeria is facing, to you, the church is the biggest threat to Nigeria'S development.

Nawa o. At times, I think people who reason like u are mad, or maybe I am mad cos I reason differently. Either way, one of us is mad

Religion has killed more people than any war in human history

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria / Lagos State Governorship: 2015 Christian Agenda / Ajimobi Promises Jobs For 'Area Boys' In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.