Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Get Free Instrumentals - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Get Free Instrumentals (271 Views)

Download All Types Or Kind Of Free Instrumentals And Beats Here / 100% Free Beats / Instrumentals / Buy Affordable Instrumentals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Instrumentals by RogueM: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Most musicians complain that one of the challenges they face is price associated with doing a musical project in the studio. what most people don't know is that some of the challenges have been taken care of. take for instance there is this guy QBeak that always post instrumentals for people to download free. check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZUJUW0F8DQ . ever since i found out about this guy doing music has been way easier for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Free Instrumentals by AlphaSoul: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2021
RogueM:
Most musicians complain that one of the challenges they face is price associated with doing a musical project in the studio. what most people don't know is that some of the challenges have been taken care of. take for instance there is this guy QBeak that always post instrumentals for people to download free. check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZUJUW0F8DQ . ever since i found out about this guy doing music has been way easier for me.
+1

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Troubling Song For Buhari / Music / Rose May Alaba Set To Release New 50/50 Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.