Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Roman Reigns Diagonised With Leukemia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Roman Reigns Diagonised With Leukemia (334 Views)

The Tough Battle Akerodolu Fought With Leukemia / Logan Paul Vs Roman Reigns Live Stream: How To Watch / Leukemia Patient Appeals For Support #fight_for_franklyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roman Reigns Diagonised With Leukemia by Ngtimes: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Reigns vacates WWE Universal Championship after announcing his illness.

After notably being absent from this past weekend's live events, and rumors of an injury floating, Roman Reigns just appeared in the opening segment of Monday Night RAW and announced that the leukemia he'd been living with for 11 years had returned.

Roman Reigns, real name Joe Anoa'i, was diagnosed with cancer when he was 22. After learning that it had returned, Reigns relinquished the WWE Universal Championship on live TV and announced "Right now the best thing for me to do is go home and focus on my family and my health."
As "Thank You Roman!" chants filled the arena, Reigns added "By no means is this a retirement speech because after I’m done whooping leukemia’s ass once again, I’m coming back home."
"I will beat this," Reigns said. "I will be back, and you will see me very very soon."
The segment ended with Reigns hugging Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins at the top of the entrance ramp.
Per WWE: Reigns is taking his battle with leukemia public in an effort to raise awareness and funds for research in order to advance cures for the disease.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/10/roman-reigns-diagonised-with-leukemia.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Noah's Ark Recontructed / Breaking: Labour Suspends Planned Strike, FG To Pay N30,000 / See Top 5 Richest Musician In Nigeria - Psquare Miss Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.