Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo (30920 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by soundforce: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Edo people and all sort of devilish acts
Prostitution, cultism, ritualism, any other devilish act u can think of.

Your brain is thinking ONECORNER. Does dancing onecorner inside innocent girls makes you better than a thief? Your name betrayed you already. Am i in the same country with this guy that thinks from his ROD?
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Iykenuwa(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sholaco:
PDP members has been stolen from the time of immemorial angry

Did they also block your access to BRIGHTER GRAMMAR?
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Iykenuwa(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ejusni:
. You must be a fool and igbo.....what is wrong with these people can't u think.....stupid beast may God punish you there. Stupid Igbos death to all of you

I am from Edo but you're just as dumb as he is.

"death to all Igbos" because one of them said something you don't like??/?

Do you know there are Igbos in Edo who daily contribute to the economy and well-being of the state more than you ever will?

I have Igbo friends who speak my language as well as I do, they regard Edo as home and not their states.

Please this your type of foolishness belongs to Daura, not Edo
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Nas4all(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A hotel receptionist has been apprehended for allegedly stealing from a Europe based man in Benin city, Edo state.

The suspect was said to have carried the act just one week after his employment at the hotel as he targeted the man who just arrived from Europe and lodged at the hotel. 

It was gathered that the suspect entered the man's room when he was not around and stole his laptop, iPads, phones and also 1000 Euro before he fled and told the hotel manager that he has quit his job as a receptionist. 

When the Europe based man came back and found out that his properties have been stolen, he notified the police who tracked down the suspect and arrested him.

After his arrest, the suspect who was imprisoned in 2011 for robbery and cultism, claimed he wanted to return the stolen items before he was arrested. 

He said that he's an orphan and the madam that accommodated him chased him out of the house after he impregnated her 17-year-old daughter.

The suspect said he couldn't resist sleeping with the girl due to the "green light" she gave him as he took advantage of the situation and had sex with her multiple times.

The teenage girl later got pregnant and her mother forced her to abort it. The suspect was later asked to leave the house. 

The suspect who is currently in police custody made some confessions and would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded. 

Watch the video of his confession below.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/hotel-receptionist-arrested-for-stealing-in-benin-city-edo.html

Too much weed and what do you expect.

Cultism is just the way of an inferior person.

Such dirty lifestyle always leads one to the pit of disgrace.
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by IbrahimDamola: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
tofolo:
Meanwhile.

That Soweto father is a hero, he saved the government and taxpayers a lot of funds that would have been wasted prosecuting the rapist in court endlessly.

He is a true nigga.
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by IbrahimDamola: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

Can u pls give me "green light"?

Singlewahala is fukafuka the dumboharist male zombie with dry memes. Tell am make him suckk your peniis as long as you be sai babarian, him go do am lick your sperm join sef. grin grin

1 Share

Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by SingleWahala(f): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Singlewahala is fukafuka the dumboharist male zombie with dry memes. Tell am make jim suckk your penis as long as you be sai babarian, him go do am lick your sperm join sef. grin grin

Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by IbrahimDamola: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Iykenuwa:

Do you know there are Igbos in Edo who daily contribute to the economy and well-being of the state more than you ever will?

I have Igbo friends who speak my language as well as I do, they regard Edo as home and not their states.

The onecorner guy is not even Igbo. Most of his posts are aimed at ridiculing the Ibo. Unfortunately ejusni the buffoon you quoted is a demented mor0n and lazy numbskull, simple search of post history is like rocket science to him. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Friend01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
OneCorner:

You are not absolutely correct neither are you absolutely wrong, but you need to find the right balance whenever you want to generalise or stereotype.
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Singlewahala is fukafuka the dumboharist male zombie with dry memes. Tell am make him suckk your peniis as long as you be sai babarian, him go do am lick your sperm join sef. grin grin

Sorry bro, have we met? Seems u are confusing me 4 someone else
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by berrystunn(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
OneCorner:

aircraft at night without runway grin
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Ejusni(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Iykenuwa:

Keep deceiving yourself that you are Edo..you are clearly a stupid upon terrorist...
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Ejusni(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

The onecorner guy is not even Igbo. Most of his posts are aimed at ridiculing the Ibo. Unfortunately ejusni the buffoon you quoted is a demented mor0n and lazy numbskull, simple search of post history is like rocket science to him. grin grin
It is your father...your mother your generation that will die as buffons... stupid beast!!
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ejusni:

It is your father...your mother your generation that will die as buffons... stupid beast!!

You claim to be seek and looking help but go around insulting people, more than 75% of your post in attacking and insulting Igbo, don't you know hatred can increase your mental illness, keep looking for Israeli doctor
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by willyo(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:
This is bad. The next receptionist that will be employed won't find things easy.

NCAN don't worry about the South-South branch. That is to say, NCAN is NL's weapon of tribalism. Its mostly between the Afonjas and Ipob yoots grin grin
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by Dolapoajanaku: 3:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Na WA for your sense oooo grin grin grin angry shocked
Re: Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo by sameras(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
No need to insult ourself
over someone's crime,
The guy face belike innocent
But e mind nor pure at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) / I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) / Woman Falls Into A Well And Dies While Running From A Scorpion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.