Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members (78705 Views)

Shame On IPOB: Anambra People Are Smarter Than IPOB / New Nursery Rhyme On Nnamdi Kanu's Dog That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by stinechykee: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
frozen70:
I am from the Eastern part of this country

But honestly and frankly speaking

I hate this man and those mumu people following him and worshiping him like small god

He lost over hundreds of people in the course of this his stupid fighting but he valued his dead dog and came out to mourn the dog

Na people like this they spoil ibo people name
who asked you where you came from fool? If you like come from heaven how is it our business you nitwit
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by stinechykee: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
frozen70:
I am from the Eastern part of this country

But honestly and frankly speaking

I hate this man and those mumu people following him and worshiping him like small god

He lost over hundreds of people in the course of this his stupid fighting but he valued his dead dog and came out to mourn the dog

Na people like this they spoil ibo people name
oh before I forget not Ibo but Igbo fool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by jessedaflow: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
afonja bloggers wil keep masturbatn on this..
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by stinechykee: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
You evil Yorubas have been insulting Nnamdi Kanu ever since he reappear and later if he talk now you evil Yorubas will be the first to cry like a woman in her menstrual.I wonde why you evil Yorubas will not mind una business where Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu issues arise and when he start with you evil Yorubas you people will accuse him for insulting the whole Yoruba race...God will send anyboy that will come to accuse Nnamdi Kanu for insulting their tribe on his or her early grave Amen
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by SignatureNG(f): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Just look at the dirty compound a so called freedom fighter lives. Yet they claim igbo land is full of mansions. If the palace of Kanu's father is this thrashy, only God knows the suffering of the average igbo man. Poverty in their region is hidden by the few mansions built from drug wealth. Upon all the donations received from gullible IPOB members all he has is a local calabar pepper soup dog and he values it than wasted lives of his disciples. I pity the igbos honestly. Biafra my foot sad

You are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by olajizz01(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Just look at the dirty compound a so called freedom fighter lives. Yet they claim igbo land is full of mansions. If the palace of Kanu's father is this thrashy, only God knows the suffering of the average igbo man. Poverty in their region is hidden by the few mansions built from drug wealth. Upon all the donations received from gullible IPOB members all he has is a local calabar pepper soup dog and he values it than wasted lives of his disciples. I pity the igbos honestly. Biafra my foot sad
Very on point,but truth is bitter to some tribes.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by naijaking1: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oh, very good cottage industry growing up just to make the point and distort the truth that Kalu likes his dog more than fellow Igbos, and you want people who could read, write, and remember to believe you?

Pushing internet false campaigns to the limit!!!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by jumpandpas(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bar1941:

It's obvious you have never been to Lagos, you only heard of it on nland.

See MUMU POST.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Niseamaka(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:

Additionally, in igboland, a man in his fifties like Nnamdi Kanu still living in his fathers house is regarded as a failure. Regardless of the millions he received and still receiving as donations in the name of Biafra, he still could not build a house of his own. Show me any prominent and well known Igbo man or woman supporting Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob, i’m A bonafide Biafran but do not and will never support riff-raffs enriching themselves while masquerading around as Biafran leaders. Here in the Uk where he lives with his wife and kids, he was unemployed for a very long time. Nnamdi Kanu is not my leader. All he and his followers does is rant and insult everyone online, ranting and insulting people in online foras will not actualise Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by frozen70(f): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
stinechykee:
oh before I forget not Ibo but Igbo fool

It's because you are the biggest fool that's why you don't know the difference between ibo and igbo

Mumu Niger delta militant
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by frozen70(f): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
stinechykee:
who asked you where you came from fool? If you like come from heaven how is it our business you nitwit

Am proud of where I came from

But you can't beat your chest for where you come from because you are a militant
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Friend01(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
mbos:

see em mouth , the DUDE has been axe, no only axed but knifed
Axed by Afonja IPOB or by Radio Biafra?/

stupid zoologians

This is hypocrisy at its highest form.
I wonder what an ipob Biafran is doing on a Nigerian platform created by an Afonja(Seun) and he is still spewing the same rubbish as usual to garner support for is delusional dream of am Ipob state.

A typical south easterners is inherently selfish and that was why I never doubted Nnamdi Cownu's recent diatribe that he values his dog more than the mentally deranged foot soldiers who can't even think for themselves.

Your lost will be many as long as you continue to discard sound reasoning devoid of ethnic sentiments.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Gangster1ms: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
mystiquerebirth:
Humanity is one, same blood, same air.

Bitterness is an enemy of the soul, it clogs your heart and blinds your eyes. At the end, bitterness stunts your growth and kills.

Accept all men as you accept yourself, love your neighbour, we share same fate: birth and death.

Why would I hate my fellow human being? I stand against wickedness and wicked people, but I know that hatred is an enemy. Hatred makes you an enemy to yourself.

Love your neighbour and you would discover the key to true love- loving yourself.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by GivemeBiafra: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
It is no longer IPOB sacks Nnamdi Kanu, it is now that he values his dog over IPOB members. Afonja gutter media at work but we are ready for you guys as usual. I only pity the gullibe ones who'll believe this poo because they didn't listen to the broadcast.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by charlsecy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
thunderbabs:
All those who died all in d name of following Kanu died in vain. It's about ?his dog who died..
bettercreature:
The fooolish man mentioned only a dog ....
I thought only those who listened to the speech should comment. Your response are based on ignorance and/or fake news. If you really listened to the speech, you would have been ashamed if these comments were linked to you.

Niseamaka:
Regardless of the millions of naira he received and still receiving as donations, he still could not build a house of his own....
Nnamdi said in earlier broadcast that freedom fighters don't [have to] own property, especially landed ones. He presented explanation to that effect. He is aware of your confusion. Did I forget to mention you would still have cried foul if Nnamdi had had fleets of cars and mansions?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by bizhop01: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
I think say na better dog sef not knowing say fulani dog,
Nnamdi kanu need to see MURPHY my dog, after that he won't cry for that grass cutter.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Enough said about this Nnamdi kanu

Dude has just been axed by IPOB

Let him stay in Israel for eternity... Because if Buhari catches him again... Nobody is coming to his aid

Atiku obi should be on everybody's lips right now

Have you atikulated..

Modified :zombies are angry with my comment
I don't know the reason they are supporting
the Kanu stance of no election cheesy

I'm in the East right now... And believe me when I tell you... The peeps are pumped for this coming elections.

It's Atiku obi all the way cheesy

Thanks reporter ,, from the 95% zone we say no shaking, the coming election will be a repetition of 2015 the only difference will be the year '19.
Any thief the east support against nigeria shall not cum
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
How do we know that this is Nnamdi kalu Dog or house?

this could have been my house and my Dog..

Anyone who believes this lies needs their brains donated to the monkeys.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by shakmati(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Friend01:

This is hypocrisy at its highest form.
I wonder what an ipob Biafran is doing on a Nigerian platform created by an Afonja(Seun) and he is still spewing the same rubbish as usual to garner support for is delusional dream of am Ipob state.

A typical south easterners is inherently selfish and that was why I never doubted Nnamdi Cownu's recent diatribe that he values his dog more than the mentally deranged foot soldiers who can't even think for themselves.

Your lost will be many as long as you continue to discard sound reasoning devoid of ethnic sentiments.

You are a perverse tribalist. Who is a typical south easterner and how do you know they are all selfish?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by shakmati(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
ericsmith:

Thanks reporter ,, from the 95% zone we say no shaking, the coming election will be a repetition of 2015 the only difference will be the year '19.
Any thief the east support against nigeria shall not cum

Failed zombie propaganda. Omoluabis have aligned behind the progressive Atiku. A whooping majority of the NE and NW are tired of the bullshit of the lifeless, the fulani herdsmen have won the NC for Atiku, the SE and SS are inherently Atiku/Obi, where you wan see votes to make a lifeless somebody win again? Even the caricature Oshiomole will soon throw in the towel and Tinubu silently supports Atiku!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by edupedia: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Enough said about this Nnamdi kanu

Dude has just been axed by IPOB

Let him stay in Israel for eternity... Because if Buhari catches him again... Nobody is coming to his aid

Atiku obi should be on everybody's lips right now

Have you atikulated..

Modified :zombies are angry with my comment
I don't know the reason they are supporting
the Kanu stance of no election cheesy

I'm in the East right now... And believe me when I tell you... The peeps are pumped for this coming elections.

It's Atiku obi all the way cheesy

...keep lying till u are defeated again...which election has PDP won in the last 6?....yet u come here thinking u can make idiots out of people....rubbish and nonsense...
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by victorazyvictor(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
shakmati:
He is a very vain fellow. It is evident he thinks only about himself. That's why he sweet talks the misguided ipob youths. Now they died and all Mr Kalu remembers is Jack his dog. Smh!

Your too gullible. Don't you know that all these na propaganda?

m
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by zombieTRACKER: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
edupedia:

...keep lying till u are defeated again...which election has PDP won in the last 6?....yet u come here thinking u can make idiots out of people....rubbish and nonsense...

Rigging can't help APC this time around...

Let's articulate this together
SE and SS are the ONLY two regions with block votes in this election ... All other regions are there for the taking.

The influence of kwakwasiya.. Tambuwal.. Damkwambo... Saraki.. I'd say Atiku can edge Buhari in the north..

With the recent insecurity in the middle belt and most recently kaduna state.. People are becoming fed up with incompetency..

SW has always been sophisticated in politics.. They don't put all eggs in one basket..

Atiku just edges this one bearing in mind that Buhari won Jonathan with a mere two million votes..

I'm waiting for your analysis.. Please bring it on
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
shakmati:

Failed zombie propaganda. Omoluabis have aligned behind the progressive Atiku. A whooping majority of the NE and NW are tired of the bullshit of the lifeless, the fulani herdsmen have won the NC for Atiku, the SE and SS are inherently Atiku/Obi, where you wan see votes to make a lifeless somebody win again? Even the caricature Oshiomole will soon throw in the towel and Tinubu silently supports Atiku!

What fascinating about wailers is that they've cried so much they cannt even see reality even when its rite in front of them.
Same way they've been boasting since 2015 nothing to show,they even carried there bad luck affect the adeleke's...
Even jonathan stands a beta chance of winning atiku .... nothing can change our mindset about that thief.... 2019 will tell
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by nnaeyes6: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
He said so but go through the piece again, he commended his members. He was trying to talk about his loss on the process of trying to terminate him in his compound. he did mention cousin too.

anyway

*Lexington Gardens on paved interlocked road, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki. Instant Physical Allocation*

Are you looking for a serene environment in a luxury estate where you can buy land at affordable price and start building immediately or where to invest for very high return?

If your answer is yes, then Lexington Gardens is the estate you need.

Lexington Gardens is a place where you will want to break away from work to enjoy its environment.

Lexington Gardens is on paved interlocked road. It is located inside Ajayi Apata Estate which is directly on the Lekki Expressway. It is less than 2 minutes drive from SHOPRITE Sangotedo (Novare Lekki Mall) which is the biggest Shoprite in Lagos.

Beside Crown Estate is Ajayi Apata Estate. Residents are living inside Ajayi Apata Estate where Lexington Gardens is located.

Lexington Gardens is covered with Certificate of Occupancy.

Other estates within Ajayi Apata Estate that are neighbours to Lexington Gardens are Diamond Estate Phase 2 and 3, Fara Park Phase 2, Cocoon Court, Pearl Gardens, Shell Cooperative Estate.

*Facilities:*
*Gate house
*Perimeter fence
*Interlocked road
*Covered Drainages
*Streetlights
*Electricity
*Recreational centre
*Green area
*Professional Security Guards

*Neighbourhood:*
*Lagos Business School Ajah
*Readington School
*Shoprite Sangotedo (Novare Mall Lekki)
*Emperor Estate
*Crown Estate
*Diamond Estate
*Fountain Springville

*Title: C of O*

Plot size: 500sqm

Normal Price: ~N15m~

*Special Promo Price:* N11.5 million outright

*Flexible payments plan:*
3 months: N12m. Minimum initial deposit: N2m and then N3.334m monthly in 3 months.

6 months: N12.5m. Minimum initial deposit: N2m and then N1.75m monthly in 5 months.

Plot Size: 400sqm
Promo Price: N9.3m outright
Flexible payments plan:
3 months (N9.5m) Minimum Initial deposit: N2m and then N2.5m monthly in 3 months.

6 months: N10m. Minimum initial deposit: N2m and then N1.334m monthly in 6 months.

*Pay outrightly and get physical allocation of plot immediately.* You can start building immediately if you wish.

Lexington Gardens Lekki is a place for you to live or invest.

For enquiries and inspection call/whatapp: 08065079608
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by warlordd(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Kanu is truly a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.