Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) (14817 Views)

Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by Goldenvoice4all: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is a step in the right direction. no victor no vanquished. its a win win situation. This the real Peter Obi I know. let all the aggrieved close ranks and accept what Atiku has selected. Avoid the story of Jacob; Leah and Rachel. No matter what u offer Jacob he will still chose Rachel. HE peter obi its time to tell you suitor (HE Atiku) to come and meet ur Umunna(Gov Umahi ,DSP Ekweremmadu &co ) to pacify them. Final Onye aghana nwanne ya. one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Buharist wont like d unity being displayed.
bt nobody stands up to a moving train

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
blaise00700:
I dey Nairaland all year dey shout backtoduara, backtoduara now this yeye NYSC don post me go Duara cry.

Una sure say this people no dey nairaland so, Chai e don be for me...

You should be happy ,bcus it will be historic when you will tell your children that same year Buhari was sent back to Duara was same year you served in Duara..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by ufondunenye(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Charity they said begins at home.
Why is Peter Obi jumping his own state in his tour to South eastern States? cry sad
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
noblealuu:
He just OBIdiently ATIKUlated cheesy
Atiku-is-late his Obi is February 16.
NO referendum NO erection
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by Yopcity: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
calamus:
This is the spirit we want for 2019.

Nobody is boycotting any election. We Ndi Igbo, will come out en masse to support our Vice President Peter Obi, and by extension, the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Atiku.

Whether they were, are, or will be thieves is not our business.
High Priest of Incompetence must go back to Daura.

And u really think Buhari will fold his hands and lose the election abi ? Its like Jonathan has taught nigerians sense of humour, I just dey laugh
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
cnnamoko:
This governor must be a grooving man...the man wants no dulling time missing the club so he made his office look like one.

A wise man once said. If you cant get to the bar. Bring the bar to your house.
Very true
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by rizio: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
see them,in a year from now theyll be enemies again

Do you know how to build Website?

Then with this fantastic framework for development, we can tell you authoritatively that you already know how to build mobile apps.

Ionic Framework offers the best web and native app components for building highly interactive native and progressive web apps.

Ionic is the world's most popular cross-platform mobile development technology, powering fast growing startups to some of the biggest companies in the world.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
senatordave1:
Buhari may win ebonyi

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Next

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Umahi (Photos) by Mayor06(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Thank you so much for this, I was on talking with that ghost.
kanubiafra:
pls there is one guy called jusliusmalema disregard anything he says about ebonyi people. he is not igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Keen On Asset Sale, For Soludo, It Will Be A Historic Mistake / Lagos To Start Disbursement Of N25bn Employment Trust Fund Next Week - Ambode / Anambra State Government Tours Major Water Projects In The State-(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.