Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi (2955 Views)

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / The Truth Surrounding Governor Umahi's Rumoured Defection / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nemesis001:

Your dullness won't let you see the bigger picture that Atiku will handover to Obi once he finishes.

Myopic frustrated soul.
Another illiterate on the loose. Keep ranting online, dont go and open your shop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Nemesis001: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:

Another illiterate on the loose. Keep ranting online, dont go and open your shop.
At least I have a shop unlike you who earn a living by posting jargons all for #15.

You need to reevaluate your soul as hates and jealousy won't take you anywhere in life.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Anambralstson:

Sorry to say this bro, you lack common sense, so for you little mind you believe Buhari will get 10% votes in southeast , it seems you don't reside in east Please stop fooling yourself because of hatred, no sane man here will vote for Buhari, in Anambra best for Gov Obiano to remain silent even if he doesn't support Peter Obi.
Presidential elections are written in the SE, the plan here, PDP may win but votes will be shared between APC and APGA candidates. Buhari does not need to win SE but when you see the results you'll understand the plan. Now you have abandoned the anambra thread started campaigning for obi, I hope you wont come back to start working for the obiano govt again after Obi fails in 2019 because that is a given! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nemesis001:

[s]At least I have a shop unlike you who earn a living by posting jargons all for #15.

You need to reevaluate your soul as hates and jealousy won't take you anywhere in life. [/s]
Cry me a river....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Eketem: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is what I suspected

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by jixasi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
And His Long Term Girlfriend Proposed to Iam Onosz today....
Are there still ladies like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest / edo Results: Obaseki Winning, Godfatherism Shamed – Omokri Mocks Tinubu, / All Hail BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.