Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Tonto Dike Talks About Having Sex With The Real Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Talks About Having Sex With The Real Man (833 Views)

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Talks About Having Sex With The Real Man by Correctgist(f): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2018
It seems she couldn't carry on with being a celibate, And am here to tell you that Tonto Dike has got her Cookie eaten.

The actress and Mother of One who was determined by the Celibacy Journey, last night made a revealing post about the feeling of getting banged by the right man..

And we all know what that means, Lol..
Well, I'm not giving up, me am still a celibate and will remain till i meet the right man. lol.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dike-talks-about-having-sex-with-a-real-man/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Tonto Dike Talks About Having Sex With The Real Man by Waakanda: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
There's no shame in that. It's your right to renounce your celibate status with immediate effect cool

(1) (Reply)

Actress Linda Ejiofor Is Getting Married, See Bridal Shower Photos / P.diddy Reveals How He Met And Fell In Love With Late, Kim Porter (photos) / Davido Launches Movement Against Buhari's Tyranny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.