Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Moesha Reveals Why She Deliberately Removed Her Bra At An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Reveals Why She Deliberately Removed Her Bra At An Event (596 Views)

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Reveals Why She Deliberately Removed Her Bra At An Event by Mowunmiaf: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2018
As reported earlier, Moesha attended a social gathering over the weekend with her black bra on but surprisingly took it off in the course of the event for reasons best known to her.

As s a result of that, most of her followers who saw the photos on social media specifically Instagram concluded that perhaps Moesha wanted to attract more customers from all walks of life at the event.

But the good news is that Moesha Budoung has revealed the rationale behind her act – what actually pushed her to remove her bra in the middle of the event. According to her, she deliberately removed the bra just to feel comfortabl.

Watch video here: http://aftrending.com/moesha-reveals-why-she-deliberately-removed-her-bra-at-an-event/

Re: Moesha Reveals Why She Deliberately Removed Her Bra At An Event by happybee: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
A female moniker quoted me and said this same thing that day.
She was right.

(1) (Reply)

I Wan Chop Inside Your Money Bro, Go Wash Your Hand And Come CDQ Reply A Fan. / Joselyn Dumas Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Braless Outfit / 'Many Mocked Me When I Started But Today I'm Known All Over The World'—Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.