Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note (810 Views)

Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government / Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Don't mind my grammar ooo. So my friends have been disturbing me to leave Jekende in Lekki area where i stay and come down to Ajah area where they said houses are cheaper. I and my friend were introduced to an agent who after many attempts landed us to this compound at No 7 Sanni Ashimiu close (c/o Jisoro) in Ologunfe-Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki in Lagos State. Seeing that this room is a virgin room, we paid despite that there were lots of work to be still done by the landlord who is a lawyer, we made a big mistake by not asking other tenants how it goes there. Two weeks past the landlord started avoiding our calls to come and complete our one-room self-contained. when a lady packed out the landlord asked us to pack into this room, only for us to find out that water drops from the room, the room is leaking. and from the complaints by some of the tenants who are there, they said its normal thing for all the rooms to be leaking water. when i encountered one of the men that were working for him in the compound, he just told me that the landlord buys second-hand WC, zinc, wood, pako, even tiles, the doors kitchen and toilet doors were made of wood framed with PVC. after we threatened the landlord he gave us our money and we packed out. I only came up here because last week i was asked by a female friend of mine to go accompany her to where she wants to pay for a room. that she will pay and the landlord will complete it for her within one week. to my greatest surprise when we got to the location it turns out to be the same compound that at the front gate is a signpost ''TO LET'' which according to the agent that brought me it has been there since 5years now. the landlord likes it when people pack in and leaves after one year so that he will collect his agreement money. so when we got there that day i noticed that another building is been erected here without proper foundation, and that's where this my babe wants to pay. we noticed that PVC is been used with wood to do the decking. PVC in place of wood to deck An upstairs. Out of anger, I decided to take photos and put it up here to save the lives of people. it could be my relative that will rent that room tomorrow. when we went to a shop down the street to buy something, we told them what is going on in the compound. we were told there that what we saw is even small. that the landlord paid Abokis 5k to pack sand from the street since the street is interlocked. that's what they use in the building. and there is a known stuff like the tenants been afraid of the landlord because he will always tell them that he is a lawyer and so nobody can do him anything. Please HELP ME PaSS THIS MESSaGE TO THE appropriate authorities TO SaVE PEOPLES LIFE. Take your time and feast on photos of both the building i once rented and the one he is building now
This compound belongs to certain Barr. IWUCHUKWU CHINWEIKPE

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2018
MORE
Sisiekomi:
Don't mind my grammar ooo. So my friends have been disturbing me to leave Jekende in Lekki area where i stay and come down to Ajah area where they said houses are cheaper. I and my friend were introduced to an agent who after many attempts landed us to this compound at No 7 Sanni Ashimiu close (c/o Jisoro) in Ologunfe-Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki in Lagos State. Seeing that this room is a virgin room, we paid despite that there were lots of work to be still done by the landlord who is a lawyer, we made a big mistake by not asking other tenants how it goes there. Two weeks past the landlord started avoiding our calls to come and complete our one-room self-contained. when a lady packed out the landlord asked us to pack into this room, only for us to find out that water drops from the room, the room is leaking. and from the complaints by some of the tenants who are there, they said its normal thing for all the rooms to be leaking water. when i encountered one of the men that were working for him in the compound, he just told me that the landlord buys second-hand WC, zinc, wood, pako, even tiles, the doors kitchen and toilet doors were made of wood framed with PVC. after we threatened the landlord he gave us our money and we packed out. I only came up here because last week i was asked by a female friend of mine to go accompany her to where she wants to pay for a room. that she will pay and the landlord will complete it for her within one week. to my greatest surprise when we got to the location it turns out to be the same compound that at the front gate is a signpost ''TO LET'' which according to the agent that brought me it has been there since 5years now. the landlord likes it when people pack in and leaves after one year so that he will collect his agreement money. so when we got there that day i noticed that another building is been erected here without proper foundation, and that's where this my babe wants to pay. we noticed that PVC is been used with wood to do the decking. PVC in place of wood to deck An upstairs. Out of anger, I decided to take photos and put it up here to save the lives of people. it could be my relative that will rent that room tomorrow. when we went to a shop down the street to buy something, we told them what is going on in the compound. we were told there that what we saw is even small. that the landlord paid Abokis 5k to pack sand from the street since the street is interlocked. that's what they use in the building. and there is a known stuff like the tenants been afraid of the landlord because he will always tell them that he is a lawyer and so nobody can do him anything. Please HELP ME PaSS THIS MESSaGE TO THE appropriate authorities TO SaVE PEOPLES LIFE. Take your time and feast on photos of both the building i once rented and the one he is building now

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2018
MORE
Sisiekomi:
Don't mind my grammar ooo. So my friends have been disturbing me to leave Jekende in Lekki area where i stay and come down to Ajah area where they said houses are cheaper. I and my friend were introduced to an agent who after many attempts landed us to this compound at No 7 Sanni Ashimiu close (c/o Jisoro) in Ologunfe-Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki in Lagos State. Seeing that this room is a virgin room, we paid despite that there were lots of work to be still done by the landlord who is a lawyer, we made a big mistake by not asking other tenants how it goes there. Two weeks past the landlord started avoiding our calls to come and complete our one-room self-contained. when a lady packed out the landlord asked us to pack into this room, only for us to find out that water drops from the room, the room is leaking. and from the complaints by some of the tenants who are there, they said its normal thing for all the rooms to be leaking water. when i encountered one of the men that were working for him in the compound, he just told me that the landlord buys second-hand WC, zinc, wood, pako, even tiles,the doors kitchen and toilet doors were made of wood framed with PVC. after we threatened the landlord he gave us our money and we packed out. I only came up here because last week i was asked by a female friend of mine to go accompany her to where she wants to pay for a room. that she will pay and the landlord will complete it for her within one week. to my greatest surprise when we got to the location it turns out to be the same compound that at the front gate is a signpost ''TO LET'' which according to the agent that brought me it has been there since 5years now. the landlord likes it when people pack in and leaves after one year so that he will collect his agreement money. so when we got there that day i noticed that another building is been erected here without proper foundation, and that's where this my babe wants to pay. we noticed that PVC is been used with wood to do the decking. PVC in place of wood to deck An upstairs. Out of anger, I decided to take photos and put it up here to save the lives of people. it could be my relative that will rent that room tomorrow. when we went to a shop down the street to buy something, we told them what is going on in the compound. we were told there that what we saw is even small. that the landlord paid Abokis 5k to pack sand from the street since the street is interlocked. that's what they use in the building. and there is a known stuff like the tenants been afraid of the landlord because he will always tell them that he is a lawyer and so nobody can do him anything. Please HELP ME PaSS THIS MESSaGE TO THE appropriate authorities TO SaVE PEOPLES LIFE. Take your time and feast on photos of both the building i once rented and the one he is building now

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by donAlvan: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
MORE
Sisiekomi:

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
MORE
Sisiekomi:
Don't mind my grammar ooo. So my friends have been disturbing me to leave Jekende in Lekki area where i stay and come down to Ajah area where they said houses are cheaper. I and my friend were introduced to an agent who after many attempts landed us to this compound at No 7 Sanni Ashimiu close (c/o Jisoro) in Ologunfe-Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki in Lagos State. Seeing that this room is a virgin room, we paid despite that there were lots of work to be still done by the landlord who is a lawyer, we made a big mistake by not asking other tenants how it goes there. Two weeks past the landlord started avoiding our calls to come and complete our one-room self-contained. when a lady packed out the landlord asked us to pack into this room, only for us to find out that water drops from the room, the room is leaking. and from the complaints by some of the tenants who are there, they said its normal thing for all the rooms to be leaking water. when i encountered one of the men that were working for him in the compound, he just told me that the landlord buys second-hand WC, zinc, wood, pako, even tiles,the doors kitchen and toilet doors were made of wood framed with PVC. after we threatened the landlord he gave us our money and we packed out. I only came up here because last week i was asked by a female friend of mine to go accompany her to where she wants to pay for a room. that she will pay and the landlord will complete it for her within one week. to my greatest surprise when we got to the location it turns out to be the same compound that at the front gate is a signpost ''TO LET'' which according to the agent that brought me it has been there since 5years now. the landlord likes it when people pack in and leaves after one year so that he will collect his agreement money. so when we got there that day i noticed that another building is been erected here without proper foundation, and that's where this my babe wants to pay. we noticed that PVC is been used with wood to do the decking. PVC in place of wood to deck An upstairs. Out of anger, I decided to take photos and put it up here to save the lives of people. it could be my relative that will rent that room tomorrow. when we went to a shop down the street to buy something, we told them what is going on in the compound. we were told there that what we saw is even small. that the landlord paid Abokis 5k to pack sand from the street since the street is interlocked. that's what they use in the building. and there is a known stuff like the tenants been afraid of the landlord because he will always tell them that he is a lawyer and so nobody can do him anything. Please HELP ME PaSS THIS MESSaGE TO THE appropriate authorities TO SaVE PEOPLES LIFE. Take your time and feast on photos of both the building i once rented and the one he is building now

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
MORE
Sisiekomi:

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
MORE
Sisiekomi:
Don't mind my grammar ooo. So my friends have been disturbing me to leave Jekende in Lekki area where I stay and come down to Ajah area where they said houses are cheaper. I and my friend were introduced to an agent who after many attempts landed us to this compound at No 7 Sanni Ashimiu close (c/o Jisoro) in Ologunfe-Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki in Lagos State. Seeing that this room is a virgin room, we paid despite that there were lots of work to be still done by the landlord who is a lawyer, we made a big mistake by not asking other tenants how it goes there. Two weeks past the landlord started avoiding our calls to come and complete our one-room self-contained. when a lady packed out the landlord asked us to pack into this room, only for us to find out that water drops from the room, the room is leaking. and from the complaints by some of the tenants who are there, they said its normal thing for all the rooms to be leaking water. when i encountered one of the men that were working for him in the compound, he just told me that the landlord buys second-hand WC, zinc, wood, pako, even tiles,the doors kitchen and toilet doors were made of wood framed with PVC. after we threatened the landlord he gave us our money and we packed out. I only came up here because last week i was asked by a female friend of mine to go accompany her to where she wants to pay for a room. that she will pay and the landlord will complete it for her within one week. to my greatest surprise when we got to the location it turns out to be the same compound that at the front gate is a signpost ''TO LET'' which according to the agent that brought me it has been there since 5years now. the landlord likes it when people pack in and leaves after one year so that he will collect his agreement money. so when we got there that day i noticed that another building is been erected here without proper foundation, and that's where this my babe wants to pay. we noticed that PVC is been used with wood to do the decking. PVC in place of wood to deck An upstairs. Out of anger, I decided to take photos and put it up here to save the lives of people. it could be my relative that will rent that room tomorrow. when we went to a shop down the street to buy something, we told them what is going on in the compound. we were told there that what we saw is even small. that the landlord paid Abokis 5k to pack sand from the street since the street is interlocked. that's what they use in the building. and there is a known stuff like the tenants been afraid of the landlord because he will always tell them that he is a lawyer and so nobody can do him anything. Please HELP ME PaSS THIS MESSaGE TO THE appropriate authorities TO SaVE PEOPLES LIFE. Take your time and feast on photos of both the building i once rented and the one he is building now

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
MORE
Sisiekomi:

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Sisiekomi(f): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
MORE MORE
Sisiekomi:
Don't mind my grammar o. So my friends have been disturbing me to leave Jekende in Lekki area where i stay and come down to Ajah area where they said houses are cheaper. I and my friend were introduced to an agent who after many attempts landed us to this compound at No 7 Sanni Ashimiu close (c/o Jisoro) in Ologunfe-Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki in Lagos State. Seeing that this room is a virgin room, we paid despite that there were lots of work to be still done by the landlord who is a lawyer, we made a big mistake by not asking other tenants how it goes there. Two weeks past the landlord started avoiding our calls to come and complete our one-room self-contained. when a lady packed out the landlord asked us to pack into this room, only for us to find out that water drops from the room, the room is leaking. and from the complaints by some of the tenants who are there, they said its normal thing for all the rooms to be leaking water. when i encountered one of the men that were working for him in the compound, he just told me that the landlord buys second-hand WC, zinc, wood, pako, even tiles, the doors kitchen and toilet doors were made of wood framed with PVC. after we threatened the landlord he gave us our money and we packed out. I only came up here because last week i was asked by a female friend of mine to go accompany her to where she wants to pay for a room. that she will pay and the landlord will complete it for her within one week. to my greatest surprise when we got to the location it turns out to be the same compound that at the front gate is a signpost ''TO LET'' which according to the agent that brought me it has been there since 5years now. the landlord likes it when people pack in and leaves after one year so that he will collect his agreement money. so when we got there that day i noticed that another building is been erected here without proper foundation, and that's where this my babe wants to pay. we noticed that PVC is been used with wood to do the decking. PVC in place of wood to deck An upstairs. Out of anger, I decided to take photos and put it up here to save the lives of people. it could be my relative that will rent that room tomorrow. when we went to a shop down the street to buy something, we told them what is going on in the compound. we were told there that what we saw is even small. that the landlord paid Abokis 5k to pack sand from the street since the street is interlocked. that's what they use in the building. and there is a known stuff like the tenants been afraid of the landlord because he will always tell them that he is a lawyer and so nobody can do him anything. Please HELP ME PaSS THIS MESSaGE TO THE appropriate authorities TO SaVE PEOPLES LIFE. Take your time and feast on photos of both the building i once rented and the one he is building now

Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by Maxymilliano(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
" A notice to quit shall be issued to those who refuse to pay electricity bills (as and when due). And when issued, can only be rescinded by payment of the bill and cost of issuance of the quit notice of 20,000.00"

What sort of Shylock landlord or agents does the bold part ?
Re: Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note by nowornever2016: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
this your landlord try ooo!!! when I hear PVC for decking omo my mind cut, how possible? when I see the picture, they just take it cover small hole wey dey between the Planck, na island be that? sshhhh!!!!

(1) (Reply)

2 Men Gang-rape Lady, 23, Record Action On Video / Omg!!! Baby Rescued After Being Buried Aiive By Mother / Police Recover Four Bodies From Soakaway In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.