Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) (62846 Views)

What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) / 5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
thesicilian:
Are we to blame the government for this poor level of maintenance also?
yes. The bad roads contribute too
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Who ask you?
Minding your business is not expensive sir.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Neozy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
thesicilian:
Don't blame the government, come and blame me for my house.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:
I'm almost certain most commercial buses evej in advanced nations have a shelf life.
while i was in d uk. These buses were used side by side. Old and new. The old ones were still fit for use

1 Like

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Bluffly: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
As long as we have large number of uneducated Nigerians, Nigeria will always be a mess.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by damoskiy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ambode is to take the blame... When they first brought this busses to Lagos... The company was maintaining the bus and it was better...

He took the contract of maintenance away from the company that manufactured them...

1 Like

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
nigeria jagajaga...everything scatter scatter
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by VaselineCrew: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
thesicilian:

Yes we are bro, common!

Even if it's a private business, can't government enforce the law as pertains to motor vehicles and road worthiness?

Talk less of public transportation.

Please abeg, I hope your not one of those that vote in Buhari and Atiku and their likes in APC and PDP across Nigeria and keep wondering why you see the decay you see around you.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
zero maintnance culture, remember when elrufai as then fct minister introduced red buses in fct, these buses were imported from germany, they had auto transmission, elrufai even sent some people to germany to learn how to maintain these buses but alas, the beautiful buses all broke down

same thing happened to the london cabby in fct all were used to extinction due to zero maintenance.

our maintenace culture is a national disaster and it is contagious, not only to govts but to the citizens as well.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by ba7man(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Those Red buses have long been handed over to NURTW.

They were the operators of molues, the state Govt tried to partner with them on the BRT franchise but they have no idea about maintaining the buses.

They were kicked off the BRT corridor and replaced with the blue buses we have today.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
bad roads also contribute to premature wear and tear on vehicles, compare a 15 year old toks to a brand new car in nigeria after 2 years, you see what i mean.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tunechiami:
I wouldn't know, I don't use public transport.

All I want to know and I'm sure most guys here too are curious is WHERE'S YOUR TITTIES AT?
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
justscorchone:

All I want to know and I'm sure most guys here too are curious is WHERE'S YOUR TITTIES AT?
In God's hands, where I forgot them sir.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Itzurboi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tunechiami:
You say wat

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Uglymugg: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
thesicilian:
Typical Buhari. Keep looking for who to point fingers at.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by jadams: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
This is biafra part of Lagos!

By the shape of the heads in the picture you shall know them

there is no Biafra part in Lagos. there are just newly arrived flatinoes in one part of Lagos than in other parts .
But don't worry we will soon send them packing to their potopoto region.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Bridget95(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
thesicilian:
yes ke! Do you want us to blame shekau ni?
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Rumicarter: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Vote out APC and PDP

They just can't seem to get things right, so why even bother with them?

This is how public bus is supposed to look if we are not so used to suffering and smiling in Nigeria

Sowore 2019

Chai! See correct Bus.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by ariyike87(f): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
One of their buses almost killed my colleague yesterday... The government should do something fast about them.
autojosh:
While we are still celebrating how Molues are getting phased out - behold, Molue reinvent itself in the form of  these "BRT" buses.

Well, in actual sense, they are not BRT buses. They were, at a time. But that was before the Lagos state government outlawed their operations on the BRT corridors. This set of buses were part of the LAGBUS-NURTW franchise.

These buses tell a sad tale of neglect. Their conditions show an evident lack of maintenance services. They represent a total contrast from their once luxurious state.

Today, just like Molues, these buses – during trips – are typically overcrowded with passengers.  They breakdown during trips. Many of them have no brake or rear lights. They have chassis that are badly in need of bodywork and spray job – even wash job.

The interior are also no better. For instance, the internal walls are grimy and coated in dark colours that are in fact accumulated dirt that has caked over time. It is very doubtful if these buses are ever washed.

The interior also feature tattered upholsteries, dirty handgrips, littered floors, etc.

Their bus conductors – usually 2 or 3 in number - are very discourteous and combative. They typically seen hanging by the door side screaming out for passengers.

Today, the only advantage that these set of commercial buses have over Molues is the absence of itinerant preachers, hawkers, mobile pharmacists, etc.

https://autojosh.com/checkout-the-new-look-of-molue-photos/

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Abbeyme: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
DuroLover:
grin See ehhn I don't even know what to say concerning Lagos government , it seems Fashola was and still the best Gov of Lagos

Video of slay Queen leaked watch
Here <<<<<<

After LKJ
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by dsauce: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tunechiami:

Even if you don’t, ma’am do you close your eyes on the road while driving or being driven.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by nonix22(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lack of maintenance you mean
BruncleZuma:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maintenance culture and Nigeria is like the back of a duck to water...

[img]https://media1./images/94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by dsauce: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:
Tinubu is a disaster. Vote him out.

May you be healed from this disease you have called Tinubuiasis
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by ikorodureporta: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Those buses dey rescue us

1 Like

Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by gurunlocker: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Maintenance is one of the major problem killing this country...
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by indigenous234(f): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
thesicilian:

No,, come and blame me because I'm responsible for the maintenance of the buses since I also collect taxes on them, employ the workers, collect the fares,collect the money for adverts placed on the buses etc...

Come and blame me....
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
dsauce:

Even if you don’t, ma’am do you close your eyes on the road while driving or being driven.
Yes.
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by SignatureNG(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
No maintenance culture
Re: This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) by lazymoney: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.