Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. (8333 Views)

clearance sales! Quality 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive For #1000 Only. 2yrs Warranty! / Nvidia GTX 1050Ti & GTX 1050 Laptops (CHEAP CHEAP PRICES) / 1TB Laptop Hard Drive At 18k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 3:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 4:18am On Jan 17, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by itiswellandwell: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Still available
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
If you buy from this useless scammer. I promise you that you'd regret it. I bought drives from him and they were bad, instead of him to change it. He claimed it was the fault of my system. Lol. I'd make him pay back my money but I've warned you all. Be wise, be safe, keep ur business from this thief! He has another thread with a different name selling the same goods. Be wise brethren.
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by Kendumazy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
MyphoneandI:
If you buy from this useless scammer. I promise you that you'd regret it. I bought drives from him and they were bad, instead of him to change it. He claimed it was the fault of my system. Lol. I'd make him pay back my money but I've warned you all. Be wise, be safe, keep ur business from this thief! He has another thread with a different name selling the same goods. Be wise brethren.

Lol. You are not serious. You bought something of 12pcs, you tested
them, called me and complained that two pieces are not working,
then I was explaining to you that it could be the fault of your system
that you should try it on another system. You didn't even allow me to
talk, using harsh tone and talking rudely as if you were talking to your
boy. It's not today we have been in this business, if you bought a
product from a company and there is issue, learn to hear and follow
the instruction of the seller first when you complain and not proving
too know. Let me tell you, you and I will have problems with this way
you just tagged me a scammer cos I never scammed you as this is a
small issue but your rude attitude and being impatient wouldn't get it
solved. Like I said, you calling me a scammer will bring issue. Just
watch out!
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Kendumazy:

Lol. You are not serious. You bought something of 12pcs, you tested
them, called me and complained that two pieces are not working,
then I was explaining to you that it could be the fault of your system
that you should try it on another system. You didn't even allow me to
talk, using harsh tone and talking rudely as if you were talking to your
boy. It's not today we have been in this business, if you bought a
product from a company and there is issue, learn to hear and follow
the instruction of the seller first when you complain and not proving
too know. Let me tell you, you and I will have problems with this way
you just tagged me a scammer cos I never scammed you as this is a
small issue but your rude attitude and being impatient wouldn't get it
solved. Like I said, you calling me a scammer will bring issue. Just
watch out!

No problem brother. Because I'm a fool, I don't know a faulty flashdrive. I like people who talk too much. I bought something and I complained about it and you're threatening me abi. Lol. We shall know the source of your power soon. God help us all.
Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by Kendumazy(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2019
MyphoneandI:

No problem brother. Because I'm a fool, I don't know a faulty flashdrive. I like people who talk too much. I bought something and I complained about it and you're threatening me abi. Lol. We shall know the source of your power soon. God help us all.

Why are you lieing like this? You are the one who's threatening me sir. Incase, you have deleted your message. This is the threat message you sent to me again. Check below to see it. Am the one selling this flash, am the one who has experience on it. So, if there is any issue and you complained, you ought to listen to what I have to say and try it first. What you are complaining about had actually happened to one of our very good customers. He bought 30pcs. 3pcs were saying the flash drive is filled up, I asked him to try it on another system and he did and it's fine. Which is what I tried explaining to but you wouldn't allow me to talk. You bought 12pcs and 10pcs are all fine. 10pcs over 2pcs, that should tell you that we don't sell fake or substandard products. If you had done what i asked you to do and you complained and I don't do anything to it, that would have been my fault but for now. I have no fault other than you threatening me and calling me a Scammer.

Re: Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. by dollarnaira: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shey bi na 1k for one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wholesales Price for America Used iPhones @ Computer Village iKeja / Apple Watch Sales And Repairs! / Nokia Dstv Receiver. Nokia Su 33w Dvb-h device. watch DSTV on your Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.