Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (20724 Views)

In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

You're the cow. Buhari's cow but sorry, cows are even better than you because your slave master Buhari values his cows more than you. Then it seems you ignorant to what childishness and hatred means. That's why u don't know you're the one the childishness and hate applies to. That's why you and ur entire generation prefer to suffer and live like a cow in ur fatherland just because you think you must be against Igbos. What stupidity, childishness and hate is above that? One thing almajiris like you should know is, there are still right thinking Yorubas. I'm also from the south west. If not for rigging, Election of Osun state is a proof that if some people like you choose to be mórons, some of us still think right.

shut up which southwest are you maalu from. why not stick to your region and stop attaching your dumb self to southwest

so the origin of your cries is solely on osun election?

let me tell you chinedu no matter how you distant yourself from your god forsaken tribe the facts remain you people can't move forward with your hatred and yes anyone that associate with you confused lots would end up sharing from such bad omen

why hate over another tribe because they have different political ideology. you better visit your physician for thorough examination, the little sense you've left is going extinct if you need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by deomelo: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I also feel bad for doing that. But the way some Yorubas behave and contribute to matters is very annoying. They're really downgrading our tribe. Yorubas not like this before. When you see some people comment online, you'll feel ashamed to associate yourself with them. I'm just pissed of right now. Even south south don't want to associate with us. Even almajiris from the north are thinking better than some yorubas these days.

This bigoted ipob with zero sense of identity is still claiming Yoruba..

Igbos, bigotry and cowardliness are like brothers, sisters and uncles. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by PassingShot(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
The educated progressive Yorubas will vote for Atiku while the móron almajiri yorubas will vote for their Bubu slave master so that they can continue to lick his dirty ass.
And the educated and uneducated Igbos will vote for Atiku their own slave master abi?

Either way, you Igbos are slaves to a Fulani master too. Use your brain before you type.

2 Likes

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by deomelo: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

shut up which southwest are you maalu from. why not stick to your region and stop attaching your dumb self to southwest

let me tell you chinedu no matter how you distant yourself from your god forsaken tribe the facts remain you people can't move forward with your hatred and yes anyone that associate with you confused lots would end up sharing from such bad omen

why hate over another tribe because they have different political ideology. you better visit your physician for thorough examination, the little sense you've left is going extinct if you need to know.

Gratefulheart01:
Afonja! I'm getting fed up with my tribe. What's Yoruba tribe turning into? I always like educated progressive people not some set of backward thinkers. Thst's what happens when you associate yourself with almájiris too much. Thst's why I will always like Igbos.
Instead of Yorubas to retrace dia steps, some will be coming online and be abusing Igbos. Igbos that are progressing everyday. Some yrs to come now, igbos will be the only progressive ones while Yorubas will like the almajiris

That ipob loser is a village flattist..

2 Likes

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by deomelo: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

You mean Osinbajo the errand boy who don't have any stand where his masters Jagaban and Bubu are talking. Or the Bubu who would support his fulani terrorist for wasting Nigerian's lives, turned the economy into suffering and his fake corruption fighting, relooting the money. At least pdp are generous with their looting. APC are wicked with theirs. They loot silently and suffer everyone. How will I be even living in same country with dullards like you. And you too will be calling yourself Nigerian youth. This country has no future with all the set of dullard stupid brainwashed fools like you. I can't live here for long. I will soon travel to a sane place with right thinking people, and leave your and your generations to continue to wallow in suffering. This country has no future except God just pity us.
[/s]

Not interested in your bigoted, ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
deomelo:

That ipob loser is a village flattist..

I know the maggot is yinmiri even his incoherent words indicate that without stress

they lack language and its logic. the fool contradicted himself in the recent post and I was wondering if their dumb sense is genetic or hereditary

he's bursted for real grin.

1 Like

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Ugosample(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Shut up u simpleton saying rubbish with saliva almost dropping from your mouth. So voting for the right or wrong person will be based on if igbos support the person or not? So, if Igbos vote for good, you will intentionally vote for bad because of igbos? Is that kind of thinking typical of a sane person? And this is how most of so called clueless youths this days think. I just pity this country with this set of down thinking syndrome people. And who told u I'm a south easterners? I support their choice because they think right. I'm a progressive person and I love logical progressive people. I'm not a slave to uneducated almajiris in the north.

that's how some people think in Nigeria, and it is quite unfortunate
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Chinedu ko, Jinadu nii. I know it's hard for u to grasp thst not everyone is southwest is a nonentity like some of you have chosen to become. You are the one filled with hatred to the point that if Igbos have A, you will have F just to be against them, that's the modus operandi by which the brain of you almajiris work these days. You're the one hating them for no reason because of envy and mediocrity most of you are brought up with. You choose to be slaves but some people choose to fight against slavery, what's the offence in that? Why the hate? Then what do you mean by different political ideology, a regime has involved in using Fulani to slaughter other tribes, hardship and so on, everyone is hoping to have them out, but some dullards like you still want the hardship to continue. Is dat different political ideology or beginning of madness. In fact only a dumb person like you should be exchanging chats with nonentity like some of u guys here. God will liberate these country, while fools like you who wish to continue to live like a cow, treated like a cow and suffer, your wish will be granted.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I don't have much words to waste again tonight. So, anyone who is against this present slavery suffering government is ipob? You must be confused.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Chinedu ko, Jinadu nii. I know it's hard for u to grasp thst not everyone is southwest is a nonentity like some of you have chosen to become. You are the one filled with hatred to the point that if Igbos have A, you will have F just to be against them, that's the modus operandi by which the brain of you almajiris work these days. You're the one hating them for no reason because of envy and mediocrity most of you are brought up with. You choose to be slaves but some people choose to fight against slavery, what's the offence in that? Why the hate? Then what do you mean by different political ideology, a regime has involved in using Fulani to slaughter other tribes, hardship and so on, everyone is hoping to have them out, but some dullards like you still want the hardship to continue. Is dat different political ideology or beginning of madness. In fact only a dumb person like you should be exchanging chats with nonentity like some of u guys here. God will liberate these country, while fools like you who wish to continue to live like a cow, treated like a cow and suffer, your wish will be granted.

I don't bother reading your jargons as nothing good come out from Babylon

only a dumb person contradict himself and feel inferior to make sensible point. you're too small for me to have an intellectual interaction with

at first it was massob that denounce Biafra
ipob denounce KANU
you denounce your land for southwest grin

you people are nothing but a joke

1 Like

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by ImperialYoruba: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
I love to lay yanminri down and flog the mofo. Im ready for ban anyday but i will suffer yanminri thoroughly. I dont care for a Igbo opinion in nairaland. Since when did Yoruba, a Superior race become peer with the descendants of bush roaming, human-knuckle munching pygymies?
Me i want to know that year when Yoruba and omoibo became mates. angry

2 Likes

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
PassingShot:

And the educated and uneducated Igbos will vote for Atiku their own slave master abi?

Either way, you Igbos are slaves to a Fulani master too. Use your brain before you type.
Igbos neither wants to vote for Atiku or dullhari. They are tired of the slavery, suffering, ass licking, backwardness. They want to be on their own so dey don't be under any fulani. It's mediocre people like you who don't aim high in life who are against them. You want to remain slave and yet you see some people are tired of being slaves, you become envious and carry the matter for head. Thst's why I will support them. I like progressive people not some mediocre people who want to live their lives as slaves.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I don't bother reading your jargons as nothing good come out from Babylon

only a dumb person contradict himself and feel inferior to make sensible point. you're too small for me to have an intellectual interaction with

at first it was massob that denounce Biafra
ipob denounce KANU
you denounce your land for southwest grin

you people are nothing but a joke
I've been talking of voting the right people, you've been concerned with ipob Biafra. Why is an almajiri like you more concerned with their Biafra than the owners. An average northerner is less concerned with Biafra thsn some of you bastard who come online to spoil Yoruba image. You choose to be slave for ever and suffer, some people choose freedom. Why then do you want to kill yourself with envy? I'm yoruba but I only associate myself with great minds not almajiri dullard like u.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by deomelo: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

I don't have much words to waste again tonight. So, anyone who is against this present slavery suffering government is ipob? You must be confused.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by deomelo: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I know the maggot is yinmiri even his incoherent words indicate that without stress

they lack language and its logic. the fool contradicted himself in the recent post and I was wondering if their dumb sense is genetic or hereditary

he's bursted for real grin.

I just don't know why these coward ipob losers claim Yoruba all over the place just to hide their anti Yoruba hatred, bigotry and idiocy, especially this chronic village ipob

2 Likes

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by deomelo: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Igbos neither wants to vote for Atiku or dullhari. They are tired of the slavery, suffering, ass licking, backwardness. They want to be on their own so dey don't be under any fulani. It's mediocre people like you who don't aim high in life who are against them. You want to remain slave and yet you see some people are tired of being slaves, you become envious and carry the matter for head. Thst's why I will support them. I like progressive people not some mediocre people who want to live their lives as slaves.

lmao @ ipob spokesman..
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I've been talking of voting the right people, you've been concerned with ipob Biafra. Why is an almajiri like you more concerned with their Biafra than the owners. An average northerner is less concerned with Biafra thsn some of you bastard who come online to spoil Yoruba image. You choose to be slave for ever and suffer, some people choose freedom. Why then do you want to kill yourself with envy? I'm yoruba but I only associate myself with great minds not almajiri dullard like u.

save your saliva for post election, don't exhaust it yet because you've a lots of it to use

if you like be ijaw, nupe, Hausa it won't still retrieve your lost senses

you're just a clown like your KANU grin
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
deomelo:

lmao @ ipob spokesman..

Your almajiri brothers in the north slaughtered Christians in Kaduna, you should be happy about that since that's the kind of government you want. I know if Fela or Gbenga Adeboye were alive today, they will never support this kind of government but here you are thinking anyone who is against this terrible government must definitely be ipob, it only show how retrogressive you're in your thinking. I know how my tribe was in the past but you bastards have downgraded it to a slavery suffering dumb thinking tribe. But no matter what, some of us are still right thinking. If you like, call me Nnamdi Kanu, that's your headache. But the fact doesnt change that i'm a Yoruba and i'm highly pissed how the tribe is gradually turning into a mockery because of almajiris like you who have mixed themselves with us. Fcking Retards!
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
MYHUBBY:

save your saliva for post election, don't exhaust it yet because you've a lots of it to use

if you like be ijaw, nupe, Hausa it won't still retrieve your lost senses

you're just a clown like your KANU grin
Yes, like my Kanu, i hate the way he talks but i dont have a choice than to like him when my so called fellow tribe, some of you seems to be worse than an uneducated almajiri, you talk and reason very daft. I associate myself with progressive people not with dullards. But i can't still judge the whole tribe because of few bastards like you. I know Yorubas will get back to the great heights we've always hold, and dullards like you will be relegated to wherever you came from.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Yes, like my Kanu, i hate the way he talks but i dont have a choice than to like him when my so called fellow tribe, some of you seems to be worse than an uneducated almajiri, you talk and reason very daft. I associate myself with progressive people not with dullards. But i can't still judge the whole tribe because of few bastards like you. I know Yorubas will get back to the great heights we've always hold, and dullards like you will be relegated to wherever you came from.

the joke is on you
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
MYHUBBY:

the joke is on you
https://www.nairaland.com/4807003/man-climbs-billboard-protest-against
Even the abookis we use to count as illiterates in the past are now showing to be more exposed and enlightened than some of you people these days.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

https://www.nairaland.com/4807003/man-climbs-billboard-protest-against
Even the abookis we use to count as illiterates in the past are now showing to be more exposed and enlightened than some of you people these days.

continue your show of shame. what I know is that obi and his thief boss, political brouhaha is a joke and failure waiting for manifestation grin
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
MYHUBBY:

continue your show of shame. what I know is that obi and his thief boss, political brouhaha is a joke and failure waiting for manifestation grin
It all depends on the number of almajiris like you we have left in naija. But i guess we still have many like you, so it will be tough one to vote out the corrupt thief tribalistic fanatic extremist clueless wicked dullard.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

It all depends on the number of almajiris like you we have left in naija. But i guess we still have many like you, so it will be tough one to vote out the corrupt thief tribalistic fanatic extremist clueless wicked dullard.

yea I'm almajiri and on behalf of almajiri Atiku Is a joke and failure waiting to manifest next year grin

you will cry well well today cheesy
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
MYHUBBY:

yea I'm almajiri and on behalf of almajiri Atiku Is a joke and failure waiting to manifest next year grin

you will cry well well today cheesy
Almajiri Atiku is still better than almajiri Buhari. Merely looking at Atiku, u see a tolerant intelligent man exposed, enlightened, free and liberated from tribal bigotry and religion fanaticism, you see a man education has changed. But merely looking at Bubu grin, you would see a wicked, stark illiterate tribal bigot, clueless dullard and a fanatic. We all labour to be great in life, but I've realised there are also many people who prefer to live mediocre slaves' life. Some people came to be slave to others, that's why I'm not all that too surprised when I see people like you. The only sad thing is, you carry your negative mediocre life to affect the progressive ones.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
ibotcom:
GBOGBO OMO YORUBA, ATIKU L'ASETAN LATI DIBO FUN. BUHARI DOES NOT DESERVE OUR VOTES, BUHARI CAN'T PERFORM ANYTHING SPECIAL IF REELECTED, HIS BEST IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL SEEN SO FAR. THE YORUBA RACE IS ATIKULATED.

1 Like

Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Almajiri Atiku is still better than almajiri Buhari. Merely looking at Atiku, u see a tolerant intelligent man exposed, enlightened, free and liberated from tribal bigotry and religion fanaticism, you see a man education has changed. But merely looking at Bubu grin, you would see a wicked, stark illiterate tribal bigot, clueless dullard and a fanatic. We all labour to be great in life, but I've realised there are also many people who prefer to live mediocre slaves' life. Some people came to be slave to others, that's why I'm not all that too surprised when I see people like you. The only sad thing is, you carry your negative mediocre life to affect the progressive ones.

what has your progressive done to improve your life? you better get yourself busy and quit this wailing job

Atiku can't win 2019 election as we say no stealing is not corruption party. you can now use the next door ewu Gambia
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Arkayn: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Whobedatte:

Even me oo
Atiku lo me s e E ooo

Nigerian youths are the dumbest set of people. So you’re going to vote for an old looter because you think Sowore cannot win rather than helping him to win by voting for him. Do you think Atiku cares about any Nigerian youths?
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by ngoziamara: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Peter Obi is a well respected individual across the country. He will even pull more votes over Buhari in the North.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

what has your progressive done to improve your life? you better get yourself busy and quit this wailing job

Atiku can't win 2019 election as we say no stealing is not corruption party. you can now use the next door ewu Gambia
Good question bro, it's good to be progressive, and it all starts from the way a person thinks. I have many reasons to thank God, with the way everything is going at the moment, before the next two years, I should be spending the millions but that's not even the issue. The issue is about the poor masses. Many who are being oppressed and suffering in a country they should be enjoying. When Jonathan was there, we were all against him and all supported Buhari thinking he would be the chosen one, I still remember my joy the day he was sworn in. But he has shown himself to be sent from hell. May God remove him. If the new ones too misbehave, they'll also be voted out.
I neither support Apc nor pdp nor Buhari not Jonathan nor Atiku. They are all thieves, only that this incumbent tormentor must be unseated. The suffering of the masses is too much. But u people, I don't care if you are apc members or benefiting from dem. If you benefit from the suffering of innocent citizens, God will bulldoze all of you together.
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by MYHUBBY: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Good question bro, it's good to be progressive, and it all starts from the way a person thinks. I have many reasons to thank God, with the way everything is going at the moment, before the next two years, I should be spending the millions but that's not even the issue. The issue is about the poor masses. Many who are being oppressed and suffering in a country they should be enjoying. When Jonathan was there, we were all against him and all supported Buhari thinking he would be the chosen one, I still remember my joy the day he was sworn in. But he has shown himself to be sent from hell. May God remove him. If the new ones too misbehave, they'll also be voted out.
I neither support Apc nor pdp nor Buhari not Jonathan nor Atiku. They are all thieves, only that this incumbent tormentor must be unseated. The suffering of the masses is too much. But u people, I don't care if you are apc members or benefiting from dem. If you benefit from the suffering of innocent citizens, God will bulldoze all of you together.

save yourself the stress Atiku/obi can't win 2019 election. only political empiricists feel otherwise
Re: Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:

save yourself the stress Atiku/obi can't win 2019 election. only political empiricists feel otherwise
God can choose to say otherwise. Then, Buhari can't be president forever, the youths one would also expect to be more civilised than the fathers appear to be hateful, tribalsitic and bigots. With the way things are going, sooner or later, international bodies may come into the Biafra case and they will be divided from Nigeria. The south south who initially were against Biafra, are now supporting it. I can't blame them, persecution here and there, cows seems to have value more than human lives and we Yorubas that can make them stay, most of you think and behave like some dumb illiterate almajiris turning the great Yoruba tribe into almajiri tribe, so even south south is ashamed to be associated with us again.
So, don't worry, sebi you hate Igbos. They will Igbos go, and south south will go with their oil. You will be able enjoy your other almajiri from the north and Buhari well. Maybe cows will be ruling you then, and Fulani will kill you as they like.
By God's grace, I should be out of Nigeria then. You and your generation will enjoy your beloved wicked abõki/fulani people well then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos / Court Of Appeal Affirms Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / NEDG 2023: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Others Get Nov. Dates For National Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.