Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) (42771 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
AdonaiAluminium:
Both Gov and president are rounding off their first term in office and both have been rejected for second term. By May 29,2019 PMB will head back to Daura and Ambode to Epe.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

power belong to Almighty God and not to any man. God gives power and retrench if he want. so face your roofing jobs and leave God, citizens and poll to make that verdict

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) by MarcusGarvey(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
front4line:
Buhari the man that brings out the irredeemable hate begotten to every Igbo by their bigoted father n mother from birth.

I hail you O till 2023 n beyond.
Any Atikulooting supporter should promptly prepare for his or her Obituary.
That's definitely the portion and your entire family. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) by deleforblues: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Did Anyone also notice what have just noticed in this picture Ambode don Lean very well all in the name of power. he lean past buhari self. apart from his size he looks stressed.
Re: Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) by rock003: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
triblehaul1:

That is your fathers problem for you to deal with.

With all pleasure please 4uK off.
Won ri iyalaye !
How is it my problem if you are Yoruba or Igbo that hate Buhari
But loves a renowned thief Atiku ?!

E be like say ogun fe pa iyalaye pelu bo se quote me ma so osi oro.

I have a feeling you don't respect your parents. Is that why you curse other people's parents with reckless abandon? What a useless soul.

Your soul is so filled with bitterness. Looks like you will die of hypertension soon.

Take it or leave it, not only Igbos hate buhari; Yoruba, middle Beltans and other hate him.
Re: Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) by rock003: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
oluwamoh:
do you have your PVC?

Yes, I do.
Re: Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) by front4line: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
MarcusGarvey:
That's definitely the portion and your entire family. Omo ale jatijati

Ni baba e !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.