Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

"I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi (1862 Views)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by Nollyzonenews: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi took to her Instagram page to share a lovely photo of herself rocking a reddish outfit on a boat with caption saying..

My level of chill...knowing I'm the Lord's Beloved.

But one of her fan saw something wrong in photo and replied saying...

@adesuaetomi na say you and @bankywellington no dey fit seat down house together as partners? Babe; all this glamour isn't real life. Stop living for the Gram. I won't wife you for free. You're beautiful no doubt but that ain't all a real G wants. #getalife

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-wont-wife-you-for-free-fan-tells-adesua-etomi/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by pzphoto(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dreaming
Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by kayboy4y(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
they live for the gram...their business...
what about u following them?
if not for nairaland i won't even know what all these yeyebrities are up to...
imagine that one giving advice upandan when her own marriage don crash...nonsense

6 Likes

Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by Shakushaku1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nigga pouring out his frustration grin grin grin

See better fresh meat and u talkin plenty, grab Vaseline and ease off instead of crying upandan.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Direct to the promise land cheesy
Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by teweholua: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
ahn ahn,i she not married ni

Let's Talk About Your Next App Now!

Do you need Mobile Apps for any of the following?

• Real Estate Website/brand
• E-commerce Website
• Conference & seminars
• Hospitality Business
• Website/News site
• App for any industry

From building mobile apps for education to games, we are creatively striving to be the best mobile app development company out of Nigeria...YES WE WILL! grin grin

Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by Simbaz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin men in this nation are just women hunters and trolls

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by yungmoney447(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
If we no make money Wetin We Gain
Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by Auladimeji1: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
If not for some rascal(Bloggers) that choked me with celebrities news,i won't know 96% of these useless people
Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by benija: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: "I Won't Wife You For Free" - Fan Tells Adesua Etomi by Houseofglam7(f): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shots fired!

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Son Breaks The Untold Truth About Psquare Fight & Breakup! / Funny Facts About Michael Jackson You Didn't Know About / Toyin Lawani Order Her PA To Rub Her Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.