Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Legs Etc. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Legs Etc. (4419 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Legs Etc. by OmoFyne: 2:34am On Jul 17, 2010
does anyone, any good person know how to fade/ get rid of dark spots on legs, arms, etc
a cure/ treatment that would work
pls give a personal, encouraging story etc.
God bless.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Legs Etc. by Hotstepper(f): 1:57am On Jul 22, 2010
Skin Success, it worked 100 percent for me and my cousin, I recommend it
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Legs Etc. by VanityOils: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sweet almond, Castor, Vitamin E and Argan oils are wonderful for getting rid of spots on the skin. They are 100% pure natural oils. You can get them (and many other natural oils) from Vanity Oils. Contact us- info@vanityoils.com
Re: How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Legs Etc. by Pearl007(f): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
For that beautiful flawless skin tone purchase nikkisavy skin care products.http://www.nikkisavy-essentials.com/

(1) (Reply)

Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe / Vi Gina Tightening Remedy In One Week !!! / Stages Of Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.