Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,261 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

"Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) (102431 Views)

Rowan Atkinson( "MR BEAN"): Against All Odds Road To Comedy Stardom / Money Is Sweet, See The Expensive Cars Nicki Minaj Owns (PHOTOS) / Mr Bean Star Rowan Atkinson Expecting His Third Child At The Age Of 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
I just love this man!
He made my childhood
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by kayo80(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
I'm happy for him. I prefer Mr. Frank Spencer though.

3 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
ephemm:
He is my favorite comedian, and now I notice my son is stuck to his cartoon series too

Chairman take your son off that. There are programmes I just don't allow kids watch in my presence. This, jeniphers dairy etc. Not at this developmental stage oh cause its garbage in garbage out. undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Rextizzle(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Scatterscatter:
This guy made his money by simply saying nothing and making facial gestures. embarassed

He's a clown, very funny man. cheesy
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
so this comedian is as wealthy as this eh, making a fortune from being stupidly funny
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Keegan: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bean
Sabine
Bean
Sabine
Bean
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Stanweezy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
This man looks like Mourinho

7 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by emperorblog(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
AUDI A8 MY LOVELY CAR
HOPE TO GET ONE IN D FUTURE

let help you pay your supplier in China from Nigeria #58 per yuan
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by emperorblog(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
AUDI A8 MY LOVELY CAR
HOPE TO GET ONE IN D FUTURE

let help you pay your supplier in China from Nigeria #58 per yuan
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by zedman1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chai! So Mr bean na real human being sef? grin
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Just2endowed2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
emmanuelrabb:
This Man is now into movies where he talks now although he's facial expressions are still as funny as before

I saw an advert of the film on my TV this morning

Which movies?
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by SocialJustice: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
Scatterscatter:
This guy made his money by simply saying nothing and making facial gestures. embarassed

I do not know what you are insinuating but you can try, let's see how far you go.
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Rextizzle(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
This man almost made me ran mad while I was watching one of his comedy video 19 years ago. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by ephemm(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
0taPiaPia:

Chairman take your son off that. There are programmes I just don't allow kids watch in my presence. This, jeniphers dairy etc. Not at this developmental stage oh cause its garbage in garbage out. undecided
I censor their tv viewing too, and Mr Bean cartoon series is one of the safest if not the safest, they don't watch Afmag and the likes.
Along with PJ Mask, Ninja turtles and Ben 10, Mr Bean are their only Tv programmes.

3 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by ephemm(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Stanweezy:
This man looks like Mourinho
He looks more like Arsene Wenger

2 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by jammer777: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
damariox:
You guys never heard of Charlie Chaplain? He's king

He was.

Funniest man of the century.

2 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Boyooosa(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Still acting as far as I'm concerned... cheesy
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by hahn(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
damariox:

I doubt they do. He was a god grin

3 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Scatterscatter:

Oh C'mon!

He writes/produces every one of his skits!

Very intelligent and creative man!

I don't find it hard at all to believe he holds a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering from Oxford!

#Respect!

7 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
hahn:

I doubt they do. He was a god grin

Nobody, not even Rowan Atkinson, Robin Williams or Jack Nicholson, comes close to Chaplin!

Look for his Hitler's Speech on YouTube.

That guy was too much!

4 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Mcy56(f): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
jammer777:

He was.
Funniest man of the century.
Not so. Charlie Chaplin is different from Mr. Bean.

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Rainmaker69(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sir Rowan Atkinson
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Oponel1962: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Let him send one of those cars to me for N5000.00
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
ephemm:
He is my favorite comedian, and now I notice my son is stuck to his cartoon series too
lol. My niece never likes anything on TV if it's not a cartoon. We were in Asaba over the weekend and on a DSTV channel, Mr Bean was airing. Just wanted to watch one episode and let her watch her cartoons but after that episode, she would threaten to cry if anyone tried to change the channel. She didn't want to watch cartoons any more. She just wanted Mr.bean grin that's the first time in her 5 years she'll actually want to watch a program that isn't a cartoon.

4 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by daveP(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Too many times he was pronounced dead sotey I couldn't believe what again. Charlie Chaplin I paired him no doubt for the mutness on screen and just facial expressioms and gestures.

Once again, is he actually alive?
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Scatterscatter(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Oh C'mon!

He writes/produces every one of his skits!

Very intelligent and creative man!

I don't find it hard at all to believe he holds a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering from Oxford!

#Respect!

I have noting against him, I only salute his creativity!
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by hahn(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Nobody, not even Rowan Atkinson, Robin Williams or Jack Nicholson, comes close to Chaplin!

Look for his Hitler's Speech on YouTube.

That guy was too much!

I used to watch him on TCM in black and white on our zenith decoder. I know who you are talking about cool
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by henryhemon(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is the only comedian most of us know from child birth, I love him.
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Newboss(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
damariox:
But Charlie is dead since 1977 angry
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
damariox:
Thought he is Dead
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by cescky(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Wowser!!!! "65 million POUNDS"!!! If i have that type of money i will still be living in my middle class estate so i can torment people, anyone that doesn't greet me with respect i will buy the property next to their house and open poultry.... angry

Bros grin na U biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.