Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

"Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) (102114 Views)

The Man Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams. Mr. Bean (rowan Atkinson) / Money Is Sweet, See The Expensive Cars Nicki Minaj Owns (PHOTOS) / Mr Bean Star Rowan Atkinson Expecting His Third Child At The Age Of 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2018

Rowan Atkinson is an English actor, comedian and screenwriter. He achieved international fame playing the character "Mr. Bean" in comedies.

Mr. Bean is considered as one of the funniest actors in the world.

One of the major fascination and interest of this very successful actor is cars.

The comedian has spent a fortune on a huge vintage and classic car collection fetish that includes Aston Martins, Audi A8, Mercedes-Benz 500E, Bentley Mulsanne, Honda Civic Hybrid, Lancia Delta Integrale, Rolls Royces and McLaren F1.

Atkinson also has a fascination for Lorries. He holds a category C+E (formerly "Class 1"wink lorry-driving license, gained in 1981.

His lorry-driving skill particularly came in handy when making movies. For instance, in 1991, he starred in the self-penned "The Driven Man", a series of sketches featuring Atkinson driving around London trying to solve his obsession with cars, and discussing it with taxi drivers, policemen, used-car salesmen and psychotherapists.

He is also a lover of car racing. He appeared as racing driver Henry Birkin in the television play “Full Throttle” in 1995.

From 1997 to 2015, Atkinson owned a rare McLaren F1. In October 1999, the car was involved in an accident in Cabus, near Garstang, Lancashire, with an Austin Metro.

August 2011, again this same car was damaged in a serious crash and it caught fire after Atkinson reportedly lost control and hit a tree.

That accident caused significant damage to the vehicle, taking over a year to be repaired and leading to the largest insurance payout in Britain, at £910,000.

In July 2001, Atkinson crashed an Aston Martin V8 Zagato at an enthusiasts' meeting, but walked away unhurt. This was whilst he was competing in the Aston Martin Owners Club event, at the Croft Racing Circuit, Darlington.

Strangely, for an exotic and luxury car collector, Mr. Bean does not own or even like Porsches.

According to him, "I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. Somehow, the typical Porsche people — and I wish them no ill — are not, I feel, my kind of people."

"Mr. Bean" is estimated to be worth about 65 million Pounds.

https://autojosh.com/mr-bean-see-the-kind-of-cars-that-this-funny-man-owns-photos/

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by delugajackson: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
The only man that falls from the sky. I remember a particular scene in his act where his car was crushed by a tank, he cried for the first time. Mr Bean, the only man to win a dog competition with a "teddy bear"- his favorite doll that he doesn't joke with. You just got to love his crazy acts.

He doesn't say much. This man here brought laughter to many faces and joy to many homes. I'm glad he's really achieved quite a lot over the years.

492 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
This guy made his money by simply saying nothing and making facial gestures. embarassed

682 Likes 38 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Na wao.... Accidents upon accidents

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Oritzy: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
This man's looks is just Funny

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
I love this guy!

Funniest man on earth hands down after Bovi, Donald Trump, supreme leader Kim Jong-un and Basket mouth.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by mrjaydee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
So this man dey chop life like this.

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by overdrive(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
this guy don take style use mumu make money

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by SignatureNG(f): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
I love this guy

click my signature below and enjoy

5 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by emmanuelrabb(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
This Man is now into movies where he talks now although he's facial expressions are still as funny as before

I saw an advert of the film on my TV this morning

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by ephemm(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
He is my favorite comedian, and now I notice my son is stuck to his cartoon series too

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by obaataaokpaewu: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Johnny English

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by kstyle2(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
It's hard to take this man serious. A great actor I must say

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by CGNG: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Dottore: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jok
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by soberdrunk(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wowser!!!! "65 million POUNDS"!!! If i have that type of money i will still be living in my middle class estate so i can torment people, anyone that doesn't greet me with respect i will buy the property next to their house and open poultry.... angry

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Gangster1ms: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin seeing the guy alone is funny. King of all mumus grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Waakanda: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
He's balling cool

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Uppalove(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
G
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by xperienced(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Some stupidity pays, but don't force yourself to be stupid because you won't be funny at all.

10 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Soulsymbol99: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Johnny English strikes Again grin comic version of 007 grin

8 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by naturefellow(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
A wonderful actor and admirable celebrity! Who would have known about his enthusiasm about fast cars... ?

Good post autojosh

4 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Smile4daddy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Xaos:
I love this guy!

Funniest man on earth hands down after Bovi, Donald Trump, supreme leader Kim Jong-un and Basket mouth.
Is Donald Trump funny or he's just been stupid.

6 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
You guys never heard of Charlie Chaplain? He's king

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by hahn(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Scatterscatter:
This guy made his money by simply saying nothing and making facial gestures. embarassed

He is also a stand up comedian and an actor

2 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by TemmyT002(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy
Mere seeing his picture and I am already laughing.

2 Likes

Re: "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) by franchasng: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
His face and nose alone just like Mr IBU, Saka, Papa Ajasco, Papa James and co are nothing but comedy on its own cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.