Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

How I Do Petiton A Bank For Holding My Money For More Than 8hrs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Do Petiton A Bank For Holding My Money For More Than 8hrs (365 Views)

How Dangote Sold Bank For N1.2 Billion, Shut Down Companies Over Gov't Policies / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Do Petiton A Bank For Holding My Money For More Than 8hrs by COdeGenesis: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hello nairalanders , I initiatated a transaction online whichh was unsuccessful. A mail was sent to me by the website however upon trying again i noticed the error request was insufficient funds . I returned to my mail to check my balance and i Noticed ABOUT 100K was deducted without any message sent to me by my bank. I called the bank and they said I should contact the merchant that once they get a message from the merchant they will release my money. I contacted the merchant and the merchant sent a mail to the bank telling the the transaction failed and they should return my money. Up till now I am yet to get my money from the bank for over 9hrs

lalalasticlala and Mynd44
Re: How I Do Petiton A Bank For Holding My Money For More Than 8hrs by emeijeh(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Go and learn how to spell PETITION correctly first.

It is "How do I... "
No offence intended though.

1 Like

Re: How I Do Petiton A Bank For Holding My Money For More Than 8hrs by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Go and learn how to spell PETITION correctly first.

No offence intended though.
You must have used VAR to zoom it. Ur post drew my attention. OP what is "petiton?"

Re: How I Do Petiton A Bank For Holding My Money For More Than 8hrs by Apitch(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Same happened to me when I had a failed transaction with jumia. Went to the bank and I was told I would have to wait for a month to see if jumia will ask for the fund and it they didn't, then I get a refund. I just thought to myself, if na when I be student nko, so locking up such money for a month seems normal to banks. I just left cos they are too familiar with me and I no get strength for wahala

(1) (Reply)

32gb Flash Drive For 375 Naira With Shipping To 9ja / How To Develop Killer Money Making Ideas / Wrist Watches With Affordable Prices Rolex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.