Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana (52365 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Wizkid Apologises, Promises Another Show In Ghana / Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Timil: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2018
If only we were back in the days when life was simple and people weren't materialistic nobody will care whether he performs with slippers or his bare foot.
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Ogaga87(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2018
So this excess smoking is true Ooo

Walicha O O Walicha
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by idonhammer: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2018
This is what happens when person no need money again and you keep contacting him for job...Pompous fool!

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Homeboiy: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
How can 2 people be this foolish in same Planet, Continent, Country and same Forum in 2018

Jesus which kind evil people be that

Calling Airtel to explain

ah make I quickly double my own to like 10gb and rest before them block am

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Akuruoulo(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Waiting do the Slippers nah!? The slippers is better than many shoes
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by sinaj(f): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
How can 2 people be this foolish in same Planet, Continent, Country and same Forum in 2018
Ibadan people grin grin

Thats why some people get stingy about informations like this lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by EmmahO(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
Awon otondo grin
oshe111:
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Nolongthing3669:
The effects of hard drugs
forget diz hard drug story...What of BMCs and certified bunch of mediocres that are all over nigerian streets using alomo and paracetamol?? I think we should concentrate on them because they aren't productive like wizkid on hard drugs..Mind you, common sense and logic will say we should ignore wizkid first and look at the mediocres/degenrates BMCs because they are in numbers like LOCUSTS!
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Ranchhoddas: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
Those people mumu abeg.

That one even dey call customer care.

People too funny I swear!

That second wey call them say make them activate am for am na im make me dey laugh pass!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Bellgal: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2018
AdelG:
This is staged... Wizkid is promoting the slippers for himself or another brand, if you know you know.
U got it right my dear. I love the way u reason.
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by servercodes001: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
I understand ur frustration, sorry bro sad
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
That's to tell you how unprofessional some of these artist are, its very obvious that the footwear will limit him from giving a vibrant and exhilarating performance. no Wonder all their shows its miming of Cd's they do
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Triangles1(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
If it was Kanye west that wear it on stage we will all copy it, that's why I like Baba Fella.
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by wink2015(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Redeakaa:
Nigerian superstar musician, Wizkid, wrapped up performances for the Glo Mega concert in Accra on Saturday night in a rather casual fashion.

He came on stage in a black hoodie over a pair of jeans. Underneath it was his pair of slippers over pair of his socks.

However, minutes into his performance, he paused to render an apology to the fans and respectable people in the audience, asking them to forgive him for wearing a pair of slippers on stage.

He explained he meant no disrespect; rather it was because he arrived in Ghana an hour to his performance. That, he revealed, prevented him from wearing something else.

“Ghana… I like to take this opportunity to apologise for performing in slippers,” he added briefly.

http://dailyguideafrica.com/wizkid-apologises-for-performing-in-slippers-at-glo-concert/

IS THAT NOT SANDALS?

I think it is not slippers.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by tochez007: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2018
That's what too much can warrant.

I have mini rechargeable hand fan for sell cheap and affordable. Contact 07068935549

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by KosyJerry(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Look good... why apologies??
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Richdad50(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2018
ok
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by AdelG: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Bellgal:

U got it right my dear. I love the way u reason.

brilliant minds think alike...check your inbox, I sent you a message.
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
oh my God grin grin grin those two retards just refused to have sense. One even had to explain to customer care how it's done so that they can easily block it grin grin
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Donharry222: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2018
Hahaha #Starboy we understand doings is allowed
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by LannisterIMP: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy

The blood of Afonja still runs in his vain

So what do you expect

It's inherent in them

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by ceruliz: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2018
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
Learning Java can be a fantastic skill for a career and students of all ages have built amazing things, from hobby projects to world-changing initiatives.
This Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by setasuda: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2018
the people that paid for the concert should have caught him and flogged him

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS KNOWLEDGED TO MAKE YOU DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT IN 3 WEEKS! NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by stonekc(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:

Oga can explain dis cos I don't understand
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by psalmson001: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:

Its called greed.
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
Hahahahaha they called customer care to complain about their ( illegal) means of getting awooof data grin; D this is too hilarious abeggg! Optionally even spilled the whole thing out hahaha the Customer care guy go shock self grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by doggedfighter(f): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=oshe111 post=72358033]How can 2 people be this foolish in same Planet, Continent, Country and same Forum in 2018[/quote

Greed beclouds reasoning

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Simplecity(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
oshe111:
this one mumu never do
Re: Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana by Gallantchrist(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
oshe111:

My broda those people caused me a big problem ...if I catch them eh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler / Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.