Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) (1011 Views)

Rich Man Who Had Two Cars Now Uses A Bicycle After Crypto Crashed / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by NexLoaded: 4:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Priscilla Emasoga Buys Two Expensive Cars For Her Parents

A story of 19-year-old female blogger, Priscilla Emasoga has gone viral on social media overnight for purchasing two cars for her parents and posting it on Facebook.

One of them is a Lexus saloon car while the other is a Toyota RAV4 Sports Utility Vehicle.

The Nigerian blogger, affiliate marketer, Cryptocurrency trader and entrepreneur posted the following;

“19 years ago they brought me into this world. They worked day and night to put food on the table and made sure I never lacked the necessary things in life. Today am returning that Favour.

She completed;

“Two new rides for my favorite people in this world. Thank you for taking care of me, Mom and Dad. Thank God for Grace.

More photos here: http://nexloaded.com/2018/10/24/19-year-old-nigerian-blogger-buys-two-cars-for-her-parents-p/

Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2018
shocked

In the last picture, I can see her with an iPhone.
SARS has taught us that in Nigeria, only one set of young people use Iphones.
Kudos to her for excelling in a male-dominated field.

She has now rewarded her parents who brought her into this world, but nothing for the boyfriend who her world revolves around?

Women are such a stingy set of souls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by SexyDenzel: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Blogger = G. Too many bloggers in Nigeria. :-)
Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:19am On Oct 24, 2018
All way na way.....All buy na buy..

Meanwhile, when will Seun Osewa buy a Range Rover for lalasticlala?? grin grin
Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by Calculux95: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the last picture, I can see her with an iPhone.
SARS has taught us that in Nigeria, only one set of young people use Iphones.
Kudos to her for excelling in a male-dominated field.

She has now rewarded her parents who brought her into this world, but nothing for the boyfriend who her world revolves around?

Women are such a stingy set of souls.

Bros how you take knw say she do nothing for am, shey u dey there??
Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by IamD18: 6:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Who doesn't know the kind of blogging she does.

3 Likes

Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2018
How can I get my own money cry ,?
Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by IamPlato(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2018

If It Is Blogging that Gave Her Such Money Let Amadioha Strike Me...

Continue Decieving yourself.

19years, her Parents Better Question Her Wealth, that Is If They Get Sense
Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by sarcasticdude(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2018
IamPlato:

If It Is Blogging that Gave Her Such Money Let Amadioha Strike Me...

Continue Decieving yourself.

19years, her Parents Better Question Her Wealth, that Is If They Get Sense

When they were broke why wasn't their poverty questioned?

2 Likes

Re: 19- Year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Two Cars For Her Parents( Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2018
sarcasticdude:

When they were broke why wasn't their poverty questioned?
I tire oo!
There's this guy on Webmaster section earning more than $2000 monthly from his app. Some will still doubt that he can't make that much from adsense

(1) (Reply)

. / This Is A 3bedroom Architectural Design You Can Build With 6.5m / Best Network Marketing Company Of 2020 You Can Join Today & Make #850000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.