Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" (27432 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Newsprex(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2018
She shared the photo above on her IG page and a troll asked her why she is getting fatter than his mum. See her response and his reaction afterwards below.

See her reply below:

Source - https://newsprex.com/discussion/1762/see-how-actress-dayo-amusa-replied-a-troll-who-said-she-is-fatter-than-her-mum

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Nogodye(m): 5:35am On Oct 24, 2018
He got the answer to his question.And still asking question...Olodo!

25 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by OMNIVIRUS(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2018
Savage..... but she fat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by IamD18: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Emotional celebrities always wanting to be asslickers by fans.

No matter how savage she tries to sound, it doesn't change the fact the she's shamefully fat and a big turn off to men.

I wonder how she wears pant with that kind of obese stature.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Onlinealaba(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2018
These celebrities should known they shouldn't give all trolls the attention they crave for, some questions are better snubbed and it dies naturally, wizkid know how to do this they should learn from him

check my siggy, get your electronics,SMART TVsand sound bar at flat rate, payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too.
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2018
But you're fat now, fat is not a sign of enjoyment or healthy living. Biko slim down

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by segebase(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2018
ly
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by abbeyty(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Land whale, she better watch her weight very soon she will be competing with gbogbo big girls

5 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2018
IamD18:
Emotional celebrities always wanting to be asslickers by fans.

No matter how savage she tries to sound, it doesn't change the fact the she's shamefully fat and a big turn off to men.

I wonder how she wears pant with that kind of obese stature.
Dis one go dey buy ankara take dey sew pant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by hkidola00(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2018
but she gat nice fat booty, won't mind

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by ItzBIM(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
She looks like a baby elephant. (Sorry I couldn’t resist)

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
But you're fat now, fat is not a sign of enjoyment or healthy living. Biko slim down
See your mouth .
As if “slimming down” is like deflating a balloon to do in seconds abi .
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by fran6co(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Fat like buhari cows

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by alphaconde(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
All girls who wear CHAIN on their ankle are ogbanje

i didnt say some, or most of them i said ALL

4 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by SEONaijaExpert: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Is this what Nairaland front-page is now all about? Encouraging irrelevant topics.

How does this make a news and what value is this?

The front-page is now encouraging bloggers without good contents but just pictures and screenshot of conversations on celebrity's timeline.

This makes no sense!

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by sunshineV(f): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Nigerians slamming celebrity on NL like say the the celeb dey NL.

stop the hate cause u don't really matter

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Zane2point4(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Bag of beans, them no dey like hear for ear say dem fat.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by DBossNG(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Is this what Nairaland front-page is now all about? Encouraging irrelevant topics.

Which one comes first: demand or supply?
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Wealthyking94(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2018
He got what he deserved, next time he won't ask silly questions.
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by BruncleZuma: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by ymdo(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
grematen34:
sure winning ticket is available for pay after winning
chat up if interested
080-23-67-89-79
interested stakers only

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Funkybabee(f): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
But he said the truth.. Dayo lose fatty

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by SEONaijaExpert: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2018
alignacademy:

Which one comes first: demand or supply?
I think I get you.

I still think content value should mean something to us. Some of us appreciate good contents.
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by CapussoSeba: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I think I get you.

I still think content value should mean something to us. Some of us appreciate good contents.

And I think I get your point too

However, bills have to be paid, so...

(Stay tuned for the next pre-wedding photo.)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Onyechere Weds Asowari Sydney Jack: Ihedioha, Dokpesi, Others Spotted / Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.