Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Wanted Urgently. Online Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wanted Urgently. Online Marketer (512 Views)

Sale Representative/ Online Marketer / Wanted Urgently Online Order Processing Job(a Freelance Work At Home Based Job) / Wanted Urgently - Online Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Urgently. Online Marketer by Cmarketer(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2010
Online marketers wanted for immediate employment. Ability to make more than 150k at the comfort of your home.

Call 01-8536500 or 08033119331. Send your CV to the advertiser49@yahoo.com
Re: Wanted Urgently. Online Marketer by Fant(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
I am interested, but i would appreciate it, if you can give more info on how it works. And what are we actually marketing.
If you work with me, i assure you that you will never regret it because i spend more than 15hrs online daily and i can make your business grow by reason of my writing and advertising skills
Re: Wanted Urgently. Online Marketer by Cmarketer(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
Fant
There are about five businesses that you will market online. And you will receive 10% commission on all of them. Which at the end of the month will be accumulating to a minimum of 150k. The businesses are tourism, fashion school, Bridal, precious metals and publication businesses. If you are interested, contact me at the mentioned email address.

(1) (Reply)

Ndic Screening Test / An Experienced Project Co0rdinator Required For Immediate Employment! / Pls Somebody Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.