Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November (18521 Views)

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by israelmao(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2018
He is welcome.
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by sunshineV(f): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2018
Who is he and who e don epp

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by zicocards(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Who your visit elp?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Xfemt(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
All dis royal gigolos

Just be wasting resources in d name of royalty

Mittcchhheeewwww

Watin concern me

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Abdul315(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Esseite:
Charles came in 1990 and was hosted by IBB, he is coming back 28 years later "2018" and would be hosted by Buhari who was in power before IBB...

miracles from nigeria!!!!greedy politicians be singing jay-z forever young

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by miqos02(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by harley88(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2018
As usual the children of hate wud come here and start ranting. Some are already hyperventilating above me

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Bryan12(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2018
See ear grin
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by hucienda: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
The man who would be King of the United Kingdom and lands under their realm.
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Prince Charles' visit is very apt.

Just like Charles downgraded to Camilla (the very lively and pretty Diana gone forever) Nigeria has downgraded from relative respectability, relative peace, hope and cheaper prices to high living cost, lifeless leader, poverty, Boko Haram terrorism, 419/yahoo and worse.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by MYHUBBY: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2018
tgmservice:
You are to free come to Nigeria Prince charles but run from anybody affiliated with afonja or your head will tell the story

I repeat if you see a snake and an afonja man, kill the afonja man and leave the snake you will not regret it

having said that obi can never become VP as we won't settle with a political town crier
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by back2sender: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2018
THE SERVANTS OF ATIKULOOT WILL BE HAVING RUNNING STOMACH AND DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH NOW BECAUSE OF THIS ONCOMING VISIT
SAI BABA 2019 SURE BANKER
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by frankfrancis871: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Here is our message
frankfrancis871:
This is to inform nigerians, Africans and the world that any attempt to insult or wish any harm to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafrans on social media WILL BE BRUTALLY RESISTED!
We IPOB supporters has been pushed to the wall, we want peace but since the gullible minds want this we will gladly do so.
You keep displaying your foolishness by hating Biafrans and people are dying here in the north and you are saying nothing. This is a pledge, a promise and a threat!
angry
signed
IPOB, Biafrans and Freedom lovers and supporters
frankfrancis871:
This is to inform nigerians, Africans and the world that any attempt to insult or wish any harm to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafrans on social media WILL BE BRUTALLY RESISTED!
We IPOB supporters has been pushed to the wall, we want peace but since the gullible minds want this we will gladly do so.
You keep displaying your foolishness by hating Biafrans and people are dying here in the north and you are saying nothing. This is a pledge, a promise and a threat!
angry
signed
IPOB, Biafrans and Freedom lovers and supporters

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2018
The fear of disintegration....

They are coming to afirm their COMPANY nigeria

Recolonise them again

We are going it doesn't matter if he's coming to meet my father
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by tommy589(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=naptu2 post=72361349][/quote]
I slept over in bonny camp that day.There was celebration in the barrack for the ouster of babangida's regime,it was short lived.Later in the day we started hearing of friends that died in the battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Gangster1ms: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Look at them all smiling like as if the nation was going forward. angry angry
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
See my fine Princess Diana. Continue to rest in Peace.
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Zieina(f): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:
Look here, you this big ear Charles, your mother committed a great crime in the country her own mother directed to be named "Nigeria".

You are right. This is why as a Yoruba girl, I staunchly support biafra. That aside, we have nothing in common with you, the hausas or any other tribe for that matter. I don't know why this marriage that has done more harm than good was imposed on us. Our selfish leaders, for selfish reasons have refused to disintegrate.

I look forward to a time we break either through violence or referendum like you have said. Only then would we truly begin to live.

P.S- I was listening to a radio show last night. An igbo woman had called in to share her "marital problems" and seek advice from people. You may believe it or not, every person that called to advise her were igbos. Every single one of them. That reeks tribalism. That's how low we all have stooped to, a fault not ours but of these demonic white people, who have fused us together for their own gain.... at our expense
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Gangster1ms: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
MYHUBBY:

having said that obi can never become VP as we won't settle with a political town crier
But u can settle with a political country criminal.
By the way, ur personal text is a total fallacy & i don't see any of ur goals or strategy working out for someone like you. You have no business with dreams but nightmares. #oneLove
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by MVLOX(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]
no be jaz dis one wan come collect so to leggo e mama way no wan gree die.... Na joke i dey ooo
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Gboy101: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
the Independence the British granted Nigeria was based on fraud. in other to continue their exploits they favor the illiterate Muslim northerners with power against the educated Christian south. to further hold down Nigeria.
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by MYHUBBY: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gangster1ms:

But u can settle with a political country criminal.
By the way, ur personal text is a total fallacy & i don't see any of ur goals or strategy working out for someone like you. You have no business with dreams but nightmares. #oneLove

obi can never become Nigeria VP, if atiku pick soludo he's good to go

obi as Atiku running mate, a loss pending for PDP
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by toprealman: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Such visits where we spend 3 million for a cup of tea abi?
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by ignant: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Zieina:

You are right. This is why as a Yoruba girl, I staunchly support biafra. That aside, we have nothing in common with you, the hausas or any other tribe for that matter. I don't know why this marriage that has done more harm than good was imposed on us. Our selfish leaders, for selfish reasons have refused to disintegrate.

I look forward to a time we break either through violence or referendum like you have said. Only then would we truly begin to live.

P.S- I was listening to a radio show last night. An igbo woman had called in to share her "marital problems" and seek advice from people. You may believe it or not, every person that called to advise her were igbos. Every single one of them. That reeks tribalism. That's how low we all have stooped to, a fault not ours but of these demonic white people, who have fused us together for their own gain.... at our expense

You should support biafra. Everyone should (well, except those who think they benefit from the institutionalized ill called Nigeria). I support biafra and I'm not even Igbo.

The Brits committed great crimes in this country. Amalgamation is probably second to colonialism on their hierarchy of crimes in Nigeria. You seem well read, so I'll let you research how the foundation of Nigeria was just a means to further British criminality.

If the Yoruba youths have any foresight, with regards to their enormous potential as an Oduduwa nation, they'd support the cause for their independence.

And I hope the radio claim you made is not tribalism on the part of the callers.
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Zieina(f): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

And I hope the radio claim you made is not tribalism on the part of the callers.

I'm inclined to agree it wasn't intentional behaviour on the part of the callers. I did notice though that more than half of them, before making their contributions, reaffirmed from the host that the seeker was igbo. However, I want to believe this was done in order to align their advice with their cultural norm. And you can't blame them. Just shows how inherently different, thus, divided we are.

Each region needs dedicated and committed freedom fighters, honestly. The sickly privileged few (our politicians and their sponsors in the private sector) are the ones benefitting from this scam called one Nigeria.
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by theDEVILisHERE: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
To check up on his baboons and monkeys in the British Royal family zoo
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by ignant: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Zieina:

I'm inclined to agree it wasn't intentional behaviour on the part of the callers. I did notice though that more than half of them, before making their contributions, reaffirmed from the host that the seeker was igbo. However, I want to believe this was done in order to align their advice with their cultural norm. And you can't blame them. Just shows how inherently different, thus, divided we are.

Each region needs dedicated and committed freedom fighters, honestly. The sickly privileged few (our politicians and their sponsors in the private sector) are the ones benefitting from this scam called one Nigeria.

I find the polarisation of some Yoruba people amusing. I have Yoruba colleagues, equally well read, who regale me with how this country is faulty from the foundation. Then I ask them- what are you doing about it? What are you doing to correct it? Then they give a subdued reasoning of the limitation of the constitution et al. Most of these same people hate Nnamdi Kanu. When I point out how his approach is inevitable as evident by the same tactics used by Mandela, Castro, Che etc, then they begin to get pedantic.

Look, the way this country is running makes its implosion inevitable. This country is against the natural order of justice. A country where bloodshed are criticised via the lens of ethnicity and religion is bound to fail. A country where the political class treat the populace with utter disrespect and reckless nonchalance is a recipe for a revolution.

I see that revolution coming. If it's not in our lifetime, the next generation will.
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Mryacks: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
I like these pictures... grin
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Zieina(f): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

I find the polarisation of some Yoruba people amusing.
I see that revolution coming. If it's not in our lifetime, the next generation will.

For the record, I despise kanu too. But that don't mean I don't want the actualisation of biafra or whatever they call it.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by alvincharles: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by Zieina(f): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
uniqueboi:
See my fine Princess Diana. Continue to rest in Peace.

Charles couldn't love a woman who seemed to be good but settled for Camilla. Anyhow, I'm glad Diana was able to move on having found love in a certain Arabian man before both their lives were taken....by the royal family, ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria In November by IbrahimDamola: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
The British simply re-inforcing their links with one of their most prized asset in Africa-the Royal Niger Company (Nigeria).

I'm sure baboohari and his zombies will see this as another 'great' achievement. grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Re-run: Thugs Attack Finance, Information Commissioners / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.