Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi (55185 Views)

DE LOVEĢT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Davido's Girlfriend Chioma took to her Insta-stories to share lovely photo of herself and her sister, Jennifer who shares striking resemblance with her, they could definitely pass as twins.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/cute-photos-of-davidos-girlfriend-and-sister.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2018
I am looking for a sister Jennifer my lover grin kiss

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/cute-photos-of-davidos-girlfriend-and-sister.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2018
Beauty runs in their family kiss

67 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Biko, which wan is chioma??

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Biko, which wan is chioma??
d one @ d right...Igbo Amaka

48 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by segebase(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2018
guess davido de phuvk both of dem ..they really look alike

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Homeboiy: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Jenifer fine pass chioma
Davido no quick see Jennifer before e come go see chioma

35 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Drsmith01(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by LannisterIMP: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
I likey......
Vaseline crew fall in.
#grin
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Melison(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Dshocker(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Drsmith01(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
segebase:

Why soo lame??

14 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by LannisterIMP: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
segebase:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by pautex: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
CHOI kiss kiss DAVIDO RIGHT NOW grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by SlayQueenVids(f): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
grin Abeg she should park well joor checkout Shocking pics of her and davido <<<<<<<<< shocked
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Naughtytboy: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Thank u davido am coming for jenifer, with the shape of her lips her pussy is the puffy type with huge clit
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Shhhh01(f): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Davido's Girlfriend Chioma took to her Insta-stories to share lovely photo of herself and her sister, Jennifer who shares striking resemblance with her, they could definitely pass as twins.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/cute-photos-of-davidos-girlfriend-and-sister.html

ugliness runs in the family. OP u r also jobless

6 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by KennethBen(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Me "I am Looking for a sister, JENIFER my Lover o" grin
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Hopebringer: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Beauty runs deep
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by SingleWahala(f): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
cheesy..Hnmmmm ! Chioma Chiomaaaaaa !!! cheesy

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Catalyst4real: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
Jenifer fine pass chioma

Davido no quick see Jennifer before e come go see chioma
Na everything be beauty. Davido has seen other girls more prettier than Chioma, but he's settling for her. She definitely has an outstanding quality he loves.
Or its just the potency of the jazz at work grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Doerstech(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Wia chioma among the 2?
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Lordofthewest(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Hehehe
segebase:
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by Parollawd(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Igbo amaka

Read other interesting stories here https://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html
Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Shhhh01:
ugliness runs in the family. OP u r also jobless

I won't spare you a bit of my time..Bonkom!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by judetastic(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Me likey....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by sCun: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Igbos dem use beauty swear for una?
SMH

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Chioma's face looks weak from excess fvcking by Davido.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / 8 Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The 'Unusual' In Public [photos] / Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.