Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Crossroads Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crossroads Urgent (728 Views)

At Crossroads;msc Process Engineering Or Petroleum And Gas Engineering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossroads Urgent by mekushai: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2007
Hello all, i read electrical/electronics Engineering and made a 2.1, finished serving late last year and got a job with a bank, now barely three months i want to resign, its been closing late and getting up early, my career been taken to the cleaners as i am either debiting or crediting. I have been confused especially knowing that getting a job isn't easy. I plan to get a certification probably MCSE or CCNA etc as i begin applying for jobs that will build my career and make me more focused, no more banking for me, thats what i think. People keeping trying to say no but deep down i know that with a good certification, i will be hot cake and get better jobs and still have time for myself. What do you guys think. Please advice urgently. Thanks
Re: Crossroads Urgent by nnabuife: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2007
Mekusai,
I like your mind set,one should not continue to do some thing that he or she does not see any longterm benefit in becos from ur tone you do not seem to desire a career in banking.But I ll advice you do your calculations very well before you pull out, try and save up a little cash so that you ll not go begging while you are studying. Keep your dreams alive even if it takes you 2yrs to pull out ensure that you pull out to pursue your dreams. But above all ask God for wisdom so that you do not make any mistake .
ALL DA BEST.
Re: Crossroads Urgent by mekushai: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2007
Thanks nubife but i really think i need to make this decision now than make it when i am two years in by then ooh no room for begging. At least now i can take the shame but later men its gonna be tough. what do you guys think
Re: Crossroads Urgent by kolahinmi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2007
Hi Mekushai,
I like your post but my advise to you is to weigh things properly,it is good to stick to what you have studied and an IT certification would make you more polished individual,it would be quite expensive if out of job to do that,Pls try to find a way to find a balance between your work and going for certification.Better stiil ask for redeployment to the IT department.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For LLB Youth Corpers / Unity Bank Interviews (abuja) / Toptech Services Limited Very Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.