Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance (699 Views)

How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance by BEENUEL(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2018
The mini blogging platform is boiling hard, I actually expected it when I saw the Video.

Alot of youngies are praying for an elder friend with benefits like Aunty Tiwa grin cheesy, some are throwing shades at Teebliz and some at Don Jazzy.

All in all, nah to make money, Kudos to their management jare

Re: Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance by BEENUEL(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2018
These are mad grin grin

Lalasticlala what is your Twitter handle

Re: Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2018
It's fine grin
Re: Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Nigerians sabi react

Re: Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance by Dantedasz(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians Are Reacting To Wizkid And Tiwa's Hot Romance by sholatem(f): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Now I see why Tania unfollow this hanty grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus / Actress Mercy Johnson Cries Out Over Bank Extortion / "When business meets Nollywood": Billionaire Femi Otedola pictured with RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.