Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Waje Lashes Out - Stop Asking Me About Being A Single Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Lashes Out - Stop Asking Me About Being A Single Mum (250 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Uriel Oputa Tells Married Men To Stop Asking Her Out / Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje Lashes Out - Stop Asking Me About Being A Single Mum by onomesandra: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Singer, Waje is frustrated with people asking her how it feels to be a single mum .

The mother of one says she no longer remembers what it feels like as her daughter is now, 19 years old, not 2.

She says the only questions she wants to entertain, are questions about her music.

She took to her Instagram stories to write: Continue reading at: https://www.medratimes.com/2018/10/waje-lashes-out-stop-asking-me-about.html

(1) (Reply)

Customer Finds Dead Mouse Inside Packaged Food Sold To Him- Cnnblog.com / Terry G Returns With New Video ‘chimo’ / We’re Taking “nothing Pass God” To Next Level – Skala Wee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.