Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience (1049 Views)

We nearly bought a "STOLEN" Mercedes Benz but this saved us / Ever Bought A Car You Regret Buying? / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by drtee247(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys! I just want to know if anyone here has bought a car he saw on nairaland and if he was satisfied or had any regrets. You can also mention the person you bought the car from. Kindly share your experience
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by deavicky(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2018
The picture they post is always 60% finer than the real picture.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by CarGuideNG: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Lonestar124: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good thread...I'm following......

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Computergloba: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle history report

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Shagati(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
drtee247:
Hi guys! I just want to know if anyone here has bought a car he saw on nairaland and if he was satisfied or had any regrets. You can also mention the person you bought the car from. Kindly share your experience

I have bought and then sold many cars here from and through Nairalanders.
Not had any negative experience
Due diligence is a must though

Carshopper
Emeshot
Motorconnectz
Calculusx and many others I cant remember their handles now.

Also note that for the 4 I have listed above, it always goes beyond transactions into friendship.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by SmartToyota(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Following.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Agropride: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bought my first and second cars here...no regrets. I will also be selling two newly cleared Toks Toyota Corolla 2005 and Toyota Camry 03 here for amazing price. You can DM before the final thread is open to take advantage of this offer
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Autotekpro: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Are you buying used/tokunbo? #GetTheCarReport with Autotek's Used car Purchase Check Service.
Could be you are worried that there might be some hidden faults with the engine? Or not sure what engine damaging flood, hurricane or accident the vehicle may have been across the ocean from whence it came?
Then you need our UCPC service!
Autotekpro's Used Car Purchase Check is a service that provides you with data & information about the car you are viewing to help you (the buyer) make a better and informed decision on your purchase and also puts you in a best situation to negotiate on the price.
Contact us on 09092156805
Or
On Twitter @autotekpro
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by MotorConnectz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shagati:

I have bought and then sold many cars here from and through Nairalanders.
Not had any negative experience
Due diligence is a must though

Carshopper
Emeshot
Motorconnectz
Calculusx and many others I cant remember their handles now.

Also note that for the 4 I have listed above, it always goes beyond transactions into friendship.

AFFIRMITIVE! It's always been a pleasure chief to transact with you. Client turned paddy mi smiley
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by PraiseDLord: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
drtee247:
Horrible! Regretful!! Lugubrious and acute lachrymose!!!
It's grossly pathetic!
What didn't I change in the car?
Tire, seatbelt, boot stand, fan, and last of all gear box...all of these within 3 months!
Mention it now...refilled A/C gas severally b4 they said it's compressor which I changed and spent over N70,000 on A/C alone but never worked for 96hours continuously!!
I spent over N200,000 on gear box not to mention other expenses ...
The gear box only worked for about 3weeks b4 delivering another problem.
Infact, the car seemed to have bèen a satanic pulse draining agent.
I'm busy now....

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Herkim(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
For me it has always been nice and wonderful experience so far so good .

I bought my first car here on nairaland with no major issue. And also I had sold so many thru this platform as well.

I think everything in life is all about relationship management and transparency in order to make it life.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by drtee247(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2018
PraiseDLord:

It's grossly pathetic!
Tire, seatbelt, boot stand, fan, and last of all gear box...all of these within 3 months!
Mention it now...refilled A/C gas severally b4 they said it's compressor which I changed and spent over N70,000 on A/C alone but never worked for 96hours continuously!!
I'm busy now....

Sorry bro. Which type of car did u buy?
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by adeeva06(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2018
Following
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by 222Martins(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2018
I bought an Infiniti FX35 from Fhemmmy .....I don't know if I got that handle right and it was a smooth transaction.
https://www.nairaland.com/2047612/angelinvestor-nl-pre-order-2003-infiniti

Also bought a Lexus ES330 in proxy through my younger brother. Both cars served their purpose.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
222Martins:
I bought an Infiniti FX35 from Fhemmmy .....I don't know if I got that handle right and it was a smooth transaction.
https://www.nairaland.com/2047612/angelinvestor-nl-pre-order-2003-infiniti

Also bought a Lexus ES330 in proxy through my younger brother. Both cars served their purpose.

Yes, you got the handle right and we remain humble . . . . .Once again, thanks for making us your dealer
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by AgentGoat: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
PraiseDLord:

It's grossly pathetic!
I'm busy now....
Next time carry Gazzuzz for pre purchase inspections before payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by ShenTeh(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
For me it is pure 50-50 experience.

AgentGoat:
Next time carry Gazzuzz for pre purchase inspections before payment.

In a situation; I "Carry' Gazzuzz" come by myself still overrule him to my pleasant dismay.

But the seller is one great guy. I still would do business with him....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Car From A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by deavicky(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2018
This ppl singing good songs about nairaland Nigeria used cars, are all agents that sales car here. I bet u there is no Nigeria use car, u will buy here without one problem or the other more especially those cars they calm had only been used for few months.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Buy fairly used buses etc from various organisations nationwide / *SOLD*Tokunbo 2015 Mercedes Benz ML 350 / Clean 08 Camry XLE Reg Leather 4plugs For Just 1.650m See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.